The Clash Pro WIP

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

Glad you got it sorted out. Excellent song additions. “Beautiful People…” would be great to play pinball to.

Hard to pick from your remaining list. Which one least resembles the other songs that you’ve chosen for the game? Brixton maybe?

Onevox
      Participant
        @rooster

Almost ready for release, just need to figure out a way to test my DOF additions for bumpers and kicker (and some other changes). Not sure how to save out a config that someone with contactors and flashers can use to test. Maybe just have arngrim run it through the ringer.

Anyway, a new “Audio Ammunition” backglass with improved lighting.

Added a Sputnik style pirate satellite model on the ramp with a spotlight.

ClashDetail    Clash-Full-Cab

Here’s a video of gameplay.

Onevox

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Arngrim, if he isn’t busy with other things is of course a very good candidate. Outhere has been known to do some great dof work too.

bord
            @bord
            MembervipContributorModerator

I’ve been fortunate enough to have an advance copy of this Pro version, although I haven’t gotten to spend as much time with it as I’d like. I can say without hyperbole that this is my favorite rock themed table, not just because I like the band, but because the game presents a whole package – great song selection, clever use of the band’s history without being exclusive to hardcore fans, a great visual aesthetic that goes beyond slapping a few band logos around, lots of excellent shot options throughout gameplay. Just so well done. The difference between this and the first version @rooster did is night and day.

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Really looking forward to seeing/playing CRANKING UP!  what you’ve created.

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

I agree with bord on this one. It is something to look forward to. I loved the first version. My wife is no fan of it though. I tend to turn it on mostly when I’ve given up playing other tables because of too much beer ;) The new Pro model, both looks and plays better. I really like the small, but, to me, essential changes made to the table layout. Longer game time suits me perfectly. Kind of needed I guess ;-) :whistle:

Schreibi34
                Participant
                  @schreibi34

Really looks like something that you can sell for money! ;-)

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

I agree with Bord and Thalamus, the pro version is an excellent polish to the original table, def feels different but in all the right ways.  I’m not the biggest Clash fan but the table compliments the band and the songs really well, had a ball playing it.  I very much agree that the longer ball times work in this tables favor and longer ball times doesn’t make me think it’s “easy”, just helps with progression a bit better.  Well done!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?