Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    classicradios
    Participant
    @classicradios

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/the-flintstones-pup-pack-new-and-improved/

Yabba Dabba Doo!!

It’s time for a new release of The Flintstones Pup Pack.  This version includes a completely new set of higher quality videos, new overlay artwork by Joey Beaulieu and Many other updates to the pup pack.  This replaces the previous 2 versions and is better in every way!  Pup pack in download is ready for 3 screen users with Topper and DMD.  2 screen users can use the included pupconfig files to convert to 2 screen.

Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
    trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

i love both versions. Thanks for your hard work. :good:

Djones
    Participant
    @djones

awesome thank you

Rastan350
    Participant
    @rastan350

Looks good, going to try it tonight!

Godisnothere
    Participant
    @godisnothere

:yahoo: Awsome! I cant wait to play this, Thanks fo ryour hard work! good job! :yahoo:

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

@classicradios
    getting a lot of push notifications that this upload has been updated… are you having trouble? If your making changes don’t forget to add them in change log for upload please

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

newtopinball78
    Participant
    @newtopinball78

Great job with this amazing pup pack!! Reminded me how fantastic this table is.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

FANTASTIC JOB ! :yahoo:

I’ve tested all the 2-screens versions, and I must say I love them all ! :heart:

Thank you so much for all these versions, GREAT PUPPACK(S) !!!

flstclasic
    Participant
    @flstclasic

Thanks, this one is awesome!

elvinu
    Participant
    @elvinu

I’m a single screen user.  I have a question regarding the videos that appear in the stoneage TV set(s):

In between videos, I get black within the TV set.  I’m just wondering if it’s supposed to goto a generic video or image between videos.

TIA

classicradios
    Participant
    @classicradios

I’m a single screen user. I have a question regarding the videos that appear in the stoneage TV set(s):

In between videos, I get black within the TV set. I’m just wondering if it’s supposed to goto a generic video or image between videos.

TIA

You shouldn’t have a black screen between videos. Underlay_Default video(s) should load from the PupUnderlays folder in pup pack.  Not sure why they are not loading for you, I don’t run single screen.  Hopefully someone with more single screen knowledge will offer some suggestions.

elvinu
    Participant
    @elvinu

You shouldn’t have a black screen between videos. Underlay_Default video(s) should load from the PupUnderlays folder in pup pack.  Not sure why they are not loading for you, I don’t run single screen.  Hopefully someone with more single screen knowledge will offer some suggestions.

Thanks for the info.  Reminder that I’m a single screen user so my issue may not apply to most of the group.

With the default pup files from:

PupConfigs\Version 2\Version two_3 Screen_Default

my videos would appear above the PuPOverlays’ png file as a rectangle.  I test this by pressing the ‘1’ button after launching the game.  That video and others appear as a rectangle on top.

After seeing your post, I reverted back to the original pup files and saw what you were saying: the PupUnderlays video plays between videos.

In order to fix my rectangle video problem, I used the PinUpPackEditor.  I changed screen 7 Other1/BackGlass2 from ForceBackPop to ForceBack.

This does now keep the videos behind the png overlay correctly but I get the black screen between videos.

I’ll keep trying to see if I can have my cake and eat it too.

If anyone else has a solution to this for single screen users, please post your fix.

TIA

Shamous
    Participant
    @shamous

Thanks for the awsome pup pack. Great job!  A Love playing these tables with the old cartoons.  its like a smile factory every time I play it :-) :-) :yes:

GrandizerGo
    Participant
    @grandizergo

I’m running three screens. Whenever  there is any text the top half above the text (where the car is) blanks out with a purple colour. Anyone else getting this?

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Are you on Pinup Player 1.4.4

joyrider3774
    Participant
    @joyrider3774

Ignore message, i have it fixed, freezy external dmd kept crashing so i had it disabled but managed to fix it and enabled external dll again and now i get to see all the events and also text

Hey, thanks for this. I’m new to pinup player videos. I think i have everything setup correctly but i’m not sure. I went to the puppackeditor and fired some events like insert coin or ball saved and they seem to display fine but for some reason i do not see these video’s when playing the game in vpx. if i press 1 without coins inserted i don’t get to see this or even with coins inserted. I also never see any text popups while i do see these in the puppack editor. I’m guessing something is wrong on my setup but i’m not sure what exactly I think i’m missing out on certain video’s / events. I do see the video when i launch the ball. Could not find any youtube video’s yet to see if i see the same things as other people do.

elvinu
    Participant
    @elvinu

I’ll keep trying to see if I can have my cake and eat it too.

Single screen user:  I still get either A: black between videos but those videos are behind the overlay.  Or B: Underlay_default video playing between videos but videos are on top of overlay.

I couldn’t take it anymore so I kluged with the following two graphics.  If a single screen user has the correct fix for this, please post here and I’ll ditch my cheating png files.

Overlay_Default

Overlay_Default_V1

GrandizerGo
    Participant
    @grandizergo

Are you on Pinup Player 1.4.4

Yes. I’m running 1.4.4

skewba98z28
    Participant
    @skewba98z28

I’m having major performance issues running this pup pack. Its dropping my fps to around 40 when the pup pack is enabled. I can run others just fine like Tron, Star Trek, Jaws, etc. I’m a three screen cab with lcd dmd and not topper. I disabled the topper which cleared up any performance issues on the other tables. Is there something else I need to do with the pup pack? I can find the media resizer tool mentioned in the notes either.

M4rsl
    Participant
    @m4rsl

Great pup build… brings back old memories…

I have a question though… everytime the screen 7 overlay play, everything above the message turns blue…  what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW