The Flintstones Pup Pack – New and Improved!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    classicradios
    Participant
      @classicradios

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=175858

It’s time for a new release of The Flintstones Pup Pack.  This version includes a completely new set of higher quality videos, new overlay artwork by Joey Beaulieu and Many other updates to the pup pack.  This replaces the previous 2 versions and is better in every way!  Download includes pupconfig files so you can choose the configuration that best matches your setup.

Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      studlygoorite
      Participant
        @studlygoorite

It is better in every way, thanks.

Boneworks
        Participant
          @boneworks

Thanks!

Jopp
          Participant
            @joppnl

Installed it and played it : all those different movies give a great laugh, fantastic job, thanks.

Backglass PuP is very good and very sharp image, topper is a little blurr (although not much is happening there).

Thanks for bringing this pack to us guys! :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
            Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

flstclasic
            Participant
              @flstclasic

Thanks so much!

Major Frenchy
              Participant
                @steph

yabadabadoo!   Thanks so much

force10wind
                Participant
                  @force10wind

This is a great upgrade!

Thank you!

robertms
                  Participant
                    @mophead

This is pro-level work, a HUGE upgrade over the original version and most importantly works like a charm, great job on this pup pack @classicradios :good:   I have this married with the “cartoon” mod and it is great fun for the whole family. Many thanks!

PlayerXXX
                    Participant
                      @playerxxx

Installed. Works great.  Notice a bit of ball stutter form time to time, not sure if that’s due to the Pup-Pack though.  Honestly can’t remember if it was there before Pup-Pack.   Checked VSYNC settings, all good.  Overall it’s great!

classicradios
                      Participant
                        @classicradios

Installed. Works great. Notice a bit of ball stutter form time to time, not sure if that’s due to the Pup-Pack though. Honestly can’t remember if it was there before Pup-Pack. Checked VSYNC settings, all good. Overall it’s great!

If your’e using the pupshapes config try the non pupshapes….might work better, Less demanding.

elvinu
                        Participant
                          @elvinu

Thanks for the update.  I like your previous version so I’m thinking of keeping your old one for the cartoon table and use this new one for the movie table.

I’m a single screen user and I have the following issue.  I had the same problem with the previous puppack . . .

Is there a way to make sure the videos don’t pop above the overlay?  See image below:

Flintstones

I went into the Editor and tried adding an Overlay line which would ForceOn the overlay but it didn’t work.  I also tried setting that line to ForceBack.

Capture

Any ideas?

If not, I’ll probably edit the overlay.png file again to accommodate the full video image.  I’d rather not do that though.

TIA

classicradios
                          Participant
                            @classicradios

Thanks for the update. I like your previous version so I’m thinking of keeping your old one for the cartoon table and use this new one for the movie table.

I’m a single screen user and I have the following issue. I had the same problem with the previous puppack . . .

Is there a way to make sure the videos don’t pop above the overlay? See image below:

Flintstones

I went into the Editor and tried adding an Overlay line which would ForceOn the overlay but it didn’t work. I also tried setting that line to ForceBack.

Capture

Any ideas?

If not, I’ll probably edit the overlay.png file again to accommodate the full video image. I’d rather not do that though.

TIA

I’m not sure why you’re having this issue.  You shouldn’t need to modify the screen settings at all.  This pack has been test and verified working by many.  Do you have the same issues with other pup packs?  Perhaps it has something to do with single screen use which I have no experience with, Sorry.  Maybe someone with more knowledge will offer suggestions.  Would be a shame to modify the overlay like that.

elvinu
                            Participant
                              @elvinu

I’m not sure why you’re having this issue.

Hi classicradios, I definitely think it’s a single screen user issue.  Just hoping there’s another single screen user out there that has a fix.

I have all of the other 70 or so puppack tables working.  There was only one other that I had a similar issue: Twilight Zone’s pup pack.  I ended up adjusting the TV screen size in the Overlay PNG file.

I realize us single screen users are in the minority and that most of these pup packs are probably never tested in that situation.

Just hoping there’s maybe a puppack author out there that knows the settings for single screen users and can drop a hint or two.  Maybe TerryRed but he’s doing probably 6 things right now.

elvinu
                              Participant
                                @elvinu

Is there a way to make sure the videos don’t pop above the overlay?

Just noticed that if I turn OFF the Topper in the Pup Pack Editor, the videos stay underneath the Overlay: 3 screen pup files used for single screen users.

Also noticed the 2 screen option works for single screen users: videos stay underneath the Overlay.

I’ll keep trying different things to try and get the 3 screen option working for single screen users.

xxFONxx
                                Participant
                                  @xxfonxx

Thank you very much, this package is more beautiful: D
                                  Since vpuniverse doesn’t work, I don’t know where to download the colored roms. Can someone upload a link with the colored rom for this table? Thank you

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

When you have a timeout on VPU. Try pressing Cntr+F5 – see if that helps.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    Luis
                                    Participant
                                      @navegante

Gracias. Queria instalarlo pero esta muy complicada su instalacion..Hay otros puppack que son solo copiar y pegar y listo….

Frenchk
                                      Participant
                                        @frenchk

*resolved*

Thanks for this, it looks great ! I’ve got this working at 95 %. For some reason all the video’s are rotated.

I have a 3 screen setup, and the videos seem to be playing on the backglass in the appropriate area, only they are rotated. I’ve opened the video files directly, and are playing in the correct side out of the game.  Can’t figure out where this should be adjusted.  I’ve tried for about 3 hours now and can’t figure it out at all.

Thanks for the help !

*Edit found one of my default Pinup screens rotated wich was causing the issue. Resolved !*

djinfinity907
                                        Participant
                                          @djinfinity907

I love this puppack. The problem I am having is the backglass turns off during gameplay after a few minutes. Is there anyway to fix?

djinfinity907
                                          Participant
                                            @djinfinity907

Ok,

Only thing I can think of is what version of table goes with this? Currently I am using the MOD table. Which table works best so I dont get disappearing backglass?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?