The Flintstones

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    3rdaxis
    Participant
      @3rdaxis
      MemberContributor

TOP NOTCH TABLE ALL!!!  Thank you everyone!!!

Question:  is there a way to turn off ‘LUTmeUP’ being controlled by magnasave?  i am not the best at scripts.  thank you in advance.

It’s a bit complicated to explain so I’ve went ahead and put an option in the script to DisableLUT.

It is currently disabled.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EpwvBCVlqLqbDR1aaSy5UrlBdrSNiFeI/view?usp=sharing

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

What does this do LUTmeUP &/or for

The job The Flintstone Team did on this game puts the workmanship at the TOP (A+++++++++++++)
        Along with so many other games that have come out

:yahoo: I don’t think we can Thank all the people enough that have put an effort into this hobby from creating “VP” (‘All Software creators’) / *Games* / !to the ones that help solve problems!… ————— Of course website providers ————– :yes:

DJRobX
          @djrobx
          MemberModerator

If you use the magna-saves, it will show you different LUT maps that adjust the brightness/contrast of the table.  Flupper’s TOTAN has this as well.

When you see one you like you have to go into the script and adjust the setting at the top to make it permanent.     LUTMeUP is the value you change to make it stick.

makmak
          Participant
            @makmak

anyone else with these strange black blocks on the playfield? I dont care, the table is unbelievably good,  just curious…

IMG_20191024_182122

vogliadicane
            Participant
              @vogliadicane

I did some super picky side by side comparison for v 1.0 and 1.24 (with old and new LUTs / and no, the LUTs did NOT change, I’d say) and I love, what you all did here in the table itself. The upper region has gained a lot visuallly.

By the way, physics are spot on. I think most people forget that, given it is so beautiful to look at. Top work here :good:

Edit: and thanks for the coin in sound :bye:

1 user thanked author for this post.
              outhere
                @outhere

How does one use the 1.24

does it have to be compiled some How?

g5k
                Participant
                  @g5k

How does one use the 1.24

does it have to be compiled some How?

nope, same as any other table… ever

outhere
                    @outhere

OK I see what I did after downloading it…. I unzip it without really looking at it –  Oops!

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Thanks Guys, really enjoy this Table :-)

makmak
                      Participant
                        @makmak

anyone else with these strange black blocks on the playfield? I dont care, the table is unbelievably good,  just curious…

IMG_20191024_182122

“reflect dynamic elements on playfield” was disabled…me idiot-as always.

Cant stop playing ;-) thanks for the fun!

Blacksad
                        Participant
                          @blacksad

Many thanks for this cool update !

Zedixair
                          Participant
                            @zedixair

@g5k and the whole team:

your first version was great, but you managed to do an update which is better ! :good: Fantastic job !!!

The only problem for me is an issue with the backglass loading.

My system: VPX10.6 with PinballX, GTX1070 8Go, 16Go RAM, W10, 256Go SSD, 43′ 4K playfield and 32′ BG (1920×1080), no third screen or external DMD.

When I launch this table with VPX, all is OK, even if the table and its backglass are a little bit slow to load.

When I launch it via PinballX, the backglass doesn’t launch at all. I use the better possible BG in resolution, the one made by @Blacksad.

I also noticed I have the exact same problem with the tables ADDAMS FAMILY (g5k version/Blacksad db2s), and FUNHOUSE (wrd1972 version, don’t remember what db2s I use for Funhouse but it’s also a big file in very high resolution).

My db2s server is upgraded, and changing the settings of the db2s (like “exe mode”) didn’t solve the problem.

My system works with others big files for db2s in high resolution like TOTAN (with Blacksad’s db2s), so I don’t understand why it doesn’t work with these 3 specific db2s ? No problem with my other 596 tables…

Any ideas / suggestions ?

Thank you again for your incredible work.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Change frontend to PBY. If PBX is working, PBY can re-use all the data ( no change needed ). Or get Popper, but, that will require a bit more work.

Zedixair
                              Participant
                                @zedixair

@Thalamus: thank you, but PBY was my first choice when I was installing a frontend one year ago, and it never worked correctly.

That’s why I installed PBX, and no problem with it until now and the 3 tables/db2s I mentioned. Maybe they have something specific on the loading method which could be the origin of this issue ?

It’s weird, because as I wrote, it works with some other big files as Flupper’s TOTAN table and Blacksad’s db2s…

Badazzwi
                                Participant
                                  @badazzwi

If your using the latest b2s server there should be an option if you right click on backglass that says bring form to top. Make sure that’s checked.

+1 for PBY. It’s the only frontend I use and I have had little to no issue on setting it up and working great on my system

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus

There has been many improvement to PBY since a year ago – just saying. All my tables work with PBY, and the tables you meantion, does take extra time here tool, but, the gets loaded without any issues. Both tables and db2s files are huge, so I kind of expect that.

Zedixair
                                    Participant
                                      @zedixair

@Badazzwi: not at home now, but I’ll look if “bring form to top” is checked. Thanks for this advice.

@Thalamus
                                      : sorry for this noob question, but is it possible to try to install a recent PBY version without uninstalling PBX, or risking to make PBX no longer works ? Because if I still have problems with PBY, I would definitively have not enough time to parameter again 600 tables on PBX… So, is it a reversible procedure ?

Badazzwi
                                      Participant
                                        @badazzwi

You most definitely can run PBY along with pinballx. It can also use the media from pinballx.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

@Zedixair : That’s my whole point. You can in fact run all frontends on the same machine. I do. PBY will ask you if you want to re-use the media for PBX. It will not mess it up, only re-use the xml files and add some more data to the xml format. But, it is compatible with PBX. I should know, because, that is how I run it. I had like many others a lot of work put into PBX and since I don’t use the frontend all the time it was a no brainer for me.

Sorry guys for messing up the support thread with FE questions.

3rdaxis
                                          Participant
                                            @3rdaxis
                                            MemberContributor

No worries Thalamus.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 241 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?