The Flintstones

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    CPSNine
    Participant
      @cpsnine

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I am so happy!

there are 2 tables by your team I have been following closely and was eager to play. This one and the Addams Family. But never could get them to load on my cab…

today this update of Flintstones is working like a charm. I am so happy to finally be able to experience what all your hard work has been able to yeild.

thank you for your work, it is beautiful and masterful, I sure hope I can get TAF to work too.

thank you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Mark70
      Participant
        @mark70

Thanks a lot to everyone involved for this fantastic release! Really amazing!
        I’m finally getting slowly back to pinball after some very busy weeks, so I am very late to the party.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        BrandonLaw
        Participant
          @brandonlaw

Someone remind me of this fix.  The lighting/z-axis? stuff is wonky.  It’s been a while.  Don’t feel like tweaking stuff if it’s simple.

EDIT: Fixed with table reinstall.  I must have gotten fat-fingered in the setup.  Carry on.

error

"Fuck this game. I love it."

3rdaxis
          Participant
            @3rdaxis
            MemberContributor

3rdaxis
            Participant
              @3rdaxis
              MemberContributor

Someone remind me of this fix. The lighting/z-axis? stuff is wonky. It’s been a while. Don’t feel like tweaking stuff if it’s simple.

error
              Look in the description/instructions

Chucky74
              Participant
                @mrchucky

Hi Everyone, I really love this table. But I have a problem with my DIY shaker, sometimes it shakes long at full speed and thats reeeealy too loud and it burns out the fuse. 

My DOF configtool settings for the shaker are : min intensity 5 and max intensity 7 which is fine for other tables.

The settings for this table are : W16 200 I24/W17 200 I24/W18 200 I24/S14 600 I32
                Anybody got a solution for this ?

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

DC Motor Speed Controller
                  https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=42657#entry433088

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

dont know if it was discussed but does anyone know what the fs_sp2 rom does?  Is it a mod of the latest version?

bietekwiet
                    Participant
                      @bietekwiet

I am loving this table as I played it when I was in my student years in my favorite bar in between lessons.

It strikes me that it felt easier on the real table back then than on the VPX table, but it might just be that I am older now :).

Thank you for the beautiful table. I love all the work you put in this and other tables, G5K, truly remarkable !

I have one little issue if I may: I have a bass  puck and 2 exciters for playfield sound. It works well but I have my volume for playfield (DOF) cranked all the way up but the feedback is minimal. Is this because of the sounds used or is there a way to increase all the DOF playfield sounds globally for the table?

I searched the script and I could only find a setting to increase the volume of ball roll, not all other sounds.

Thanks in advance!

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

@bietekwiet : I have a feeling that you are looking for sounds to be louder, not coming from the rom itself, but, from the samples in the table. You could quite easily mark them all, export them and then use eg. Audacity to amplify them, then re-import.

bietekwiet
                        Participant
                          @bietekwiet

Indeed, raising the volume of all (mechanical) sounds of the table  would be what I am looking for. I was hoping that there would be options for that beyond going into the sample level.

In the script there is an option to increase the ball roll volume which is a mechanical table sound, not a rom sound, so is it not possible for all other mechanical sounds?

In other tables I get way more vibration feedback (and sound) than this one. So would that be just on the sample level?

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

Sure. I didn’t look at the script, just did a basic explanation on what can be done. Try to change that setting and there might be that you are ok with just picking the sample and using the “Position” button, under there you can increase the volume up some percentage. If that isn’t enough though, you should consider do what I suggested earlier.

Mitch
                            Participant
                              @mitchell0987

I get and error when trying to start a game, the table launches fine and lets me put credits in but then when i press start it throws the error “Object is not a collection” and it crashes to script error on line 1

Ive tried reinstall vpx 10.6 final, ive tried redownloading the table and b2s

TNT2
                              Participant
                                @tnt2

This table is just incredible. Thanks so much team!

:good:

g5k
                                brabarr
                                Participant
                                  @brabarr

the table looks beautiful, I just have one problem, it throws the rom error, and I already downloaded the rom it asks for, but I can’t make it work. Does anyone know of any solution?

3rdaxis
                                  Participant
                                    @3rdaxis
                                    MemberContributor

the table looks beautiful, I just have one problem, it throws the rom error, and I already downloaded the rom it asks for, but I can’t make it work. Does anyone know of any solution?

You have ROM fs_lx5? If so then delete the NVRAM ~ fs_lx5.nv located in the Visual Pinball/VPinMAME/nvram folder.

Friffy1
                                    Participant
                                      @friffy1

Weird thing. With this update my directb2s isn’t working anymore. Which I find REALLY odd.

Any idea?

3rdaxis
                                      Participant
                                        @3rdaxis
                                        MemberContributor

Weird thing. With this update my directb2s isn’t working anymore. Which I find REALLY odd.

Any idea?

Not sure I haven’t changed anything in that regard. I’ll look into it.

Friffy1
                                        Participant
                                          @friffy1

Any idea?

Not sure I haven’t changed anything in that regard. I’ll look into it.

Ugh!  Don’t waste your time!  In my rush to play the new version I went to quickly rename the directb2s filename to match the table.  Somehow I ended up deleting the s!!!  So I had The Flintstones (Williams 1994) v1.25.6.directb2!!

Shake your head at me.  I deserve it!  YOU deserve all the credit in the world for one of my favorite tables!

3rdaxis
                                          Participant
                                            @3rdaxis
                                            MemberContributor

Hahahaha no worries Friffy1. I’ve made worse mistakes.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 241 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?