Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    Herweh
    Participant
    @herweh
    vipMemberContributor

Wow, guys, awesome, what a gem of a table. Mindblowing is the right word for my first impression. Thx so much for this release and all the hard work and love you guys have put into it. Of course this table is already in my list of favourites and will get a looooot play time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    franchetto
    Participant
    @franco2015

Help me i have this error in line 133 variable not defined  no upper left flipper

Kach069
    Participant
    @kach069

The best in the biz!  Thank you all for your hard work on this one!  :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Blacksad
    Participant
    @blacksad

If someone who knows backglass editor better than I wants to use those images to make better backglasses please go ahead too. I uploaded the full res PNGs I had.

This image  looks better, particulary concerning the speaker panel but a lot of reflections to clean on the translite.

I have a problem with the table but I can see this problem on the STAT screen caption too : some black area on the playfield, you can see it for example on the sentence : “complete for multiball” between lamps, any idea ?

(I updated to 10.6 before installing table).

g5k
    Participant
    @g5k

If someone who knows backglass editor better than I wants to use those images to make better backglasses please go ahead too. I uploaded the full res PNGs I had.

This image  looks better, particulary concerning the speaker panel but a lot of reflections to clean on the translite.

I have a problem with the table but I can see this problem on the STAT screen caption too : some black area on the playfield, you can see it for example on the sentence : “complete for multiball” between lamps, any idea ?

If you disable playfield reflections the inserts display incorrectly with black overlays. There is a work around if your system can’t cope with reflections. You need to select all the primitives on layers 4,5 and 6 and disable “Enable Reflections” on those. I have already disabled for the ones on layers 7,8 and 9. It seems to be a vpx bug that turning off playfield reflections would cause this.

Edit: That backglass image does look heaps better…should be repairable :) Are you on it @blacksad?

g5k
    Participant
    @g5k

Just reiterating there is a known bug. That is not reading that you need to install the latest 10.6 for this to work. Thanks for all the positive comments guys, glad you are all enjoying. How fun the game is only snuck up on me at the end of the project which is nice since normally by the end of development the last thing you feel like doing is playing something you’ve worked on for months.

lukpcn
    Participant
    @lukpcn

The game is SuperB! The only prob that bugs me is that the ball rolling sound is hearable even though the ball is sitting on the flipper and not rolling. Is it something that can be fixed in the script ?

Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

Big thanks to the team! Simply amazing looking table, almost flawless. Too bad all the flashers look off with my rather unorthodox viewing angle on my 90 degree pivot single screen setup.  :cry:

One small visual nit pick is with the spot light at the top of the table. Image1

I suppose it should look bright white the same way as the lamps in the top left corner?

RustyCardores
    @rustycardores
    MemberModerator

AMAZEBALLS!!!!

Thanks to the whole team for the hard work, it’s a fantastic result.

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

Too bad all the flashers look off with my rather unorthodox viewing angle

That’s something that ought to be brought to everyone’s attention – the technique used for flashers in this table is very POV specific.   For that reason we do not recommend tweaking the provided POV.

g5k
    Participant
    @g5k

Big thanks to the team! Simply amazing looking table, almost flawless. Too bad all the flashers look off with my rather unorthodox viewing angle on my 90 degree pivot single screen setup.  :cry:

One small visual nit pick is with the spot light at the top of the table. Image1

I suppose it should look bright white the same way as the lamps in the top left corner?

Yeah I only added that light at the end and it bugged me that it was dull. I’ve just realised it is because the VPX lighting is dulling it. If you select the primitive (layer 2 from memory) and if you set disable lighting value to 1 I’m guessing it will pop correctly.

As Rob noted the flashers were a new idea for how to handle. This method allows infinite stacking of flasher effects over GI on and Off without all the convoluted image switching in script and all the permutations of texture baking (that you can never fully cover no matter how many states you render). You should be able to realign them pretty well, it’s your punishment for fecking with the pov.

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

The only prob that bugs me is that the ball rolling sound is hearable even though the ball is sitting on the flipper and not rolling.

That isn’t happening for me.   Sometimes it can be the result of a ball falling off the table.   Also note if the machine is moving, it makes a grinding sound sort of similar to the ball rolling.

vogliadicane
    Participant
    @vogliadicane

Huhuuu, wonderful work! :yahoo:

Thanks so much to EVERYBODY involved!

I always check, if a table looks good, by closing one eye to have 2D only in my head and this one nails it, perfectly. :yes:

anarkizt
    Participant
    @anarkizt

Wow, amazing job!!

However, I am having an issue, don’t know if it’s related to this table only or a VP6 issue, since I also installed it because of this table. But what happens is that the flippers “play themselves”. When the ball is near they auto trigger. Seems almost like a debug function? Table really plays itself. Sorry if this is totally my own fault for having done something the wrong way.   :scratch:

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

If you disable playfield reflections the inserts display incorrectly with black overlays. There is a work around if your system can’t cope with reflections. You need to select all the primitives on layers 4,5 and 6 and disable “Enable Reflections” on those. I have already disabled for the ones on layers 7,8 and 9. It seems to be a vpx bug that turning off playfield reflections would cause this.

Edit: That backglass image does look heaps better…should be repairable :) Are you on it @blacksad?

I have a similar issue.  Disabling playfield reflections and unchecking “Reflections Enabled” on all primitives on layers 4, 5, and 6 doesn’t help.  Any other suggestions?

flint

Thanks for all the work on this!  Turned out great and your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Shannon
    Participant
    @shannon1

Fantastic table! Thanks to the whole team for sharing this masterpiece!!! :yahoo:

g5k
    Participant
    @g5k

I have a similar issue.  Disabling playfield reflections and unchecking “Reflections Enabled” on all primitives on layers 4, 5, and 6 doesn’t help.  Any other suggestions?

flint

Thanks for all the work on this!  Turned out great and your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Sorry you may have misinterpreted the instructions. Playfield reflections must be on otherwise the inserts display incorrect. You can achieve the same performance gain by disabling reflection on each primitive. Definitely leave playfield reflections on.

GlueSniffinEd
    Participant
    @gluesniffined

Thank you so much for this!  I’ve been waiting for this table to make an appearance on VPX…and here it is!

I’m so sad that I missed your AFM table, but I didn’t miss out on this one :-)   Looks incredible and plays the same.

Right now I’m feeling a bit  bad for RandR’s server bandwidth hehe, I can only imagine that everyone will be grabbing this table immediately.  So, a big thanks to RandR as well!

SSF
    Participant
    @ssf1991

Wow, amazing job!!

However, I am having an issue, don’t know if it’s related to this table only or a VP6 issue, since I also installed it because of this table. But what happens is that the flippers “play themselves”. When the ball is near they auto trigger. Seems almost like a debug function? Table really plays itself. Sorry if this is totally my own fault for having done something the wrong way.   :scratch:

I’m having this bug as well. It is the only problem I’ve having with the table though!

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

@g5k

I have this issue with playfield reflections enabled.  No changes to the downloaded version.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW