The Flintstones

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

Haven’t had a chance to fire it up yet but have no doubt about what I’ll find. I don’t have to tell you that it looks great because you already know, but the assembling of a talented team and bringing a big project from start to finish is a monumental feat and needs to be recognized. Lots of talented people can’t get organized to make any use of themselves. You guys did the opposite and created something awesome. Great, great job and thank you.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Herweh
      Participant
        @herweh
        vipMemberContributor

Just wanna, once again, say thank you guys so much for this wonderful recreation. Love all the small details too, especially the ball jump when the drop target bank is resetting and the ball is close enough to the bank. Have never seen this before and I‘m sure this is caused by some extra code magic of Rob or 3rdaxis.

I‘m still speechless and overwhelmed.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        user
        Participant
          @pulos

Hi, thank you for this, my favorite of all time. Can someone help, big noob here, got the “S” key doing the left nudge and besides changing the LUP everytime i press it, it also enables/disables automatic flipper (dont know the right term). Thank you.

3rdaxis
          Participant
            @3rdaxis
            MemberContributor

Hi, thank you for this, my favorite of all time. Can someone help, big noob here, got the “S” key doing the left nudge and besides changing the LUP everytime i press it, it also enables/disables automatic flipper (dont know the right term). Thank you.

Delete line 906 “If keycode = 31 then autoflip = 1 – autoflip: playsound “button-click” ‘AXS” That will keep it from turning on. This was addressed for the next update so it won’t happen again.

ze-bob
            Participant
              @ze-bob

WWwoooowwwwww ! ! ! :yahoo:   :rose:   :good:
              Again a great job from this “dream team”, thank you so much for all the time you spent for us.
              I’m happy to see that this table is smoother than TAF with my configuration, with Brute Force 4x SSAA it goes like a charm (Full HD for me).
              Just a little lag when all lights are flashing, but it’s the only “problem” for me.
              I will upgrade my graphic card soon (at this time a GTX 1050Ti with an old i7 870).
              So, thank you very much to all.

____________________________________________________________________
              Pincab setup:
              Core i7 870 + 16Go RAM, GTX 1050Ti, Win10 Pro.

Phazer
              Participant
                @phazer

OMG! OMG! OMG!  Another release from the team of g5k, 3rdaxis, DJRobX and Dark!

I’ve never seen this table.  I’ve never heard of this table.

I don’t care!  It’s by g5k and his crew.  That means QUALITY!

Thank you all.  :good:

ItchyRobot
                Participant
                  @itchyrobot

Sorry for multiple posts … but the damn quote system on this site is strange. I keep getting the wrong one =( embarrassing

FYI – I didnt turn on the stress test. I actually just re-downloaded the game, and it worked fine for the first two games, then reverted back to the automatic flippers.

Where do i even change that setting?

3rdaxis
                  Participant
                    @3rdaxis
                    MemberContributor

Sorry for multiple posts … but the damn quote system on this site is strange. I keep getting the wrong one =( embarrassing

FYI – I didnt turn on the stress test. I actually just re-downloaded the game, and it worked fine for the first two games, then reverted back to the automatic flippers.

Where do i even change that setting?

Delete line 906 “If keycode = 31 then autoflip = 1 – autoflip: playsound “button-click” ‘AXS” That will keep it from turning on. This was addressed for the next update so it won’t happen again.

giovanni1966
                    Participant
                      @giovanni1966

Thank you all for this fantastic table.

After one hour of playing I had a script error (zero) in line 416.

peter schellen
                      Participant
                        @peterschellen

MIND BLOWING

user
                        Participant
                          @pulos

WWwoooowwwwww ! ! ! :yahoo:   :rose:   :good:
                          Again a great job from this “dream team”, thank you so much for all the time you spent for us.
                          I’m happy to see that this table is smoother than TAF with my configuration, with Brute Force 4x SSAA it goes like a charm (Full HD for me).
                          Just a little lag when all lights are flashing, but it’s the only “problem” for me.
                          I will upgrade my graphic card soon (at this time a GTX 1050Ti with an old i7 870).
                          So, thank you very much to all.

Thank you it worked, and the LUTmeUP is there any way to disable or change it somehow, it increases and decreases on nudge left an right.

DJRobX
                            @djrobx
                            MemberModerator

Thank you it worked, and the LUTmeUP is there any way to disable or change it somehow, it increases and decreases on nudge left an right.

Check the keys you are using for nudge.  It sounds like they are the same as the Magna saves.

DJRobX
                              @djrobx
                              MemberModerator

For those who want to disable playfield reflections in video settings, and not have to do it on a table by table basis, here is an updated version of VPinballx.exe that should be compatible with this table and others when playfield reflections are disabled.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1InVzQwAdB-Tlr9_2Mb1yFAGU048mb03r/view?usp=sharing

I have submitted this to the official repo as well, but since we just finished 10.6 it’ll probably be some time before the first official 10.7 beta comes out.

7 users thanked author for this post.
                              Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you @djrobx – Not the first time you come up with nice changes just after a final release :rose:

DJRobX
                                  @djrobx
                                  MemberModerator

Yeah we noticed this issue right as 10.6 was being released.   Bad timing…

Loganchihuahua
                                  Participant
                                    @chihua07

Played this table last night and had a fantastic time with it.  Thank you so much g5k, 3rdaxis, DJRobX and Dark.  It is another phenomenal achievement and I just wanted to congratulate and thank you. Dark the dictabird, bronto and 3d renderings are amazing, Also SlippiFishi.  Another great DMD coloring from you. Fantastic job!!!  g5k, 3rdaxis and djRobX thank you for this project and making it such a success. Wow!!!  The tables lately are really getting to a whole new level.  Thanks to the VPX team also for developing a platform to make such amazing magic on.

Lots of thank you’s!!!!

:yahoo: :heart:

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                    TNT2
                                    Participant
                                      @tnt2

To quote Willie from The Simpsons: I’m bad at this!

:yahoo:

h0pp4z
                                      Participant
                                        @h0pp4z

Yabba Dabba Doo!

Played for an hour yesterday…

Thank you for the pleasure you’ve brought to our pins!

STAT
                                        Participant
                                          @stefanaustria
                                          MemberContributor

FYI to the directb2s: i changed that with the Brightness Slider to -40,
                                          fits better to the Table imo.  :bye:

947er
                                          Participant
                                            @947er

Thanks for this fantastic table. :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 241 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?