The Flintstones

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Wotto
    Participant
      @wotto

Was surprised and very happy to notice the custom apron cards that I created years ago being utilised on this BEAUTIFUL recreation.

Congrats on the table, a few little bugs ( occasional apron roll drop off ) but overall it looks and plays wonderfully.

Congrats :good:   :good:

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Slydog43
      Participant
        @slydog43

Incredible job team, only problem I see is that I really don’t need my real Flintstones table anymore :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Galahad
        Participant
          @galahad

**DELETED**

ItchyRobot
          Participant
            @itchyrobot

Sorry for multiple posts … but the damn quote system on this site is strange. I keep getting the wrong one =( embarrassing

FYI – I didnt turn on the stress test. I actually just re-downloaded the game, and it worked fine for the first two games, then reverted back to the automatic flippers.

Where do i even change that setting?

Delete line 906 “If keycode = 31 then autoflip = 1 – autoflip: playsound “button-click” ‘AXS” That will keep it from turning on. This was addressed for the next update so it won’t happen again.

That worked, thanks! Great table by the way!

I really love your teams work and attention to detail. What other tables are you guys responsible for? I would love to check them out too.

Numiah
            Participant
              @numiah

Wow.
              Simply wow…

Thanks to all those involved and all of your efforts.
              They’re really appreciated.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

DJRobX
                @djrobx
                MemberModerator

**DELETED**

The size difference is expected, the file is not UPX packed the same way Fuzzel does with his releases.    Not sure about the D3D error.    Sometimes systems are sensitive to what version of visual studio is used to build the binary.    It was just a quick offering to possibly help some folks out, if it doesn’t work best to wait for the official beta.

jbg4208
                Participant
                  @jbg4208

Incredible job team, only problem I see is that I really don’t need my real Flintstones table anymore :)

I guess you can just give it to me then! Where can I pick it up?   :bye:   :yes:

PuffnStuff
                  Participant
                    @puffnstuff

Great, fun table thanks for all your work team :) I do have a problem however when closing this game and choosing another table I get a vpx 10.6 crash. I am using the final version with Pinmame3.2 and on a desktop. Pinmame 3.1 did the same thing on this table. The only workaround is just exiting the program and restarting it before I play another table.

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

I highly recommend to always close VP completely between loading tables. This has been a outstanding bug for years and it is just surprising that you haven’t seen it before to be honest.

outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

**DELETED**

The size difference is expected, the file is not UPX packed the same way Fuzzel does with his releases.    Not sure about the D3D error.    Sometimes systems are sensitive to what version of visual studio is used to build the binary.    It was just a quick offering to possibly help some folks out, if it doesn’t work best to wait for the official beta.

The exe worked okay for me

DGPG35
                        Participant
                          @dgpg35

Thank you to all involved, amazing work!

:yahoo:

The only, very minor, thing that I have noticed so far is the ball drain audio/feedback is much lower volume than the rest of the table audio when running SSF. I might notice this more because I have a large transducer mounted at the coin door location (makes for very realistic ball drain, coin drop, plunger feedback versus just hearing them).

Thanks again, really enjoying this table!

:good:

rothbauerw
                            @rothbauerw
                            ModeratorContributorMembervip

Just wanted to make a quick comment on the Machine physics and animation.  Absolutely love it!  Looks and feels just the way you would expect it to.  Nice easy solution too!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

It’s almost like you can reach out and touch the Brontosaur…….

I know some folks were disappointed when Williams released this table with the movie characters, and maybe it’s just because this is just an incredible recreation, but it really feels like Bedrock.

David
                              Participant
                                @badave2254

Fantastic job!  I have one question, is it just me or did I do too many drugs back in the 80’s?   :wacko: While playing the table I hit the S key and all of a sudden the table started playing on it own….Is this a new future that I overlooked?  Either way, I love how the table looks.  Thanks so much.

evileman
                                Participant
                                  @evileman

Wow what a beautiful table and plays great. Thank you to all involved!

outhere
                                    @outhere
                                    MemberContributorvipModerator

Fantastic job!  I have one question, is it just me or did I do too many drugs back in the 80’s?   :wacko: While playing the table I hit the S key and all of a sudden the table started playing on it own….Is this a new future that I overlooked?  Either way, I love how the table looks.  Thanks so much.

No it’s not just you

Don’t hit the S key

Go back through the topic there’s more information

Galahad
                                    Participant
                                      @galahad

**DELETED**

Mrfu
                                      Participant
                                        @mrfu

error in line 133 variable not defined  no upper left flipper .. VBS updated last version  :cry:

i love pinballs

g5k
                                        Participant
                                          @g5k

I’m gonna say, each time I see lazy posts of people posting I got this error with upper flipper not working or the fatal error dialogue. Seriously, it takes more time to take screenshots and make a post than it does to re-read the instructions and other comments and realise what it is you have done wrong.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

You might very well think you are updated, but, as long as there is old vbs files blocking the update – you will still get issues.

So, delete core.vbs ( expected culprit ) from either user og tables folder.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 241 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?