This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  redrooster 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
     Javier 
    Participant

Well this is another of the tables I’m working on bit by bit .. The original Goonies in FP

It is already very advanced but I found the problems that many of the sound effects are in the file gooniesmusic, gooniesmechsfx and gooniesspeech.

Someone knows how I can get the contents of these files, or someone can contact one of the authors Jpinsa, Shaderbytes, GLXB & Highlnder00 and thus be able to proceed with the table.

Cheers, Javier..  :good:

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

2 users thanked author for this post.
     osc65 
    Participant

Hi Javier,

Don’t know if these will help?

These are the ogg files directly from the table – sorted into folders.

Attachments:
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Hi Javier,

I know he’ll be already using them…and sadly VPX doesn’t support OGG….so he would need to convert them to WAV either way (as do I when doing PUP SSF for pup-packs).

FP uses library files that stores sounds as well….not sure about how to extract those.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  TerryRed.
     TerryRed 

Funny, I was playing around with this on FP in VR the other day (updating the physics to use new BAM Dynamic Physics, lighting, shadowmaps, etc just the other day…

…but I know for a fact that MANY people have been asking for this table on VP for YEARS, so you will make MANY people happy with this one Javier!

…and this would inspire me that much more to make a Goonies pup-pack.

Javier 
    Participant

Hi Javier,

I already have those .ogg files and they work in .wav but the ones I need are those that come separately from the table. thank you anyway  :good:

Funny, I was playing around with this on FP in VR the other day (updating the physics to use new BAM Dynamic Physics, lighting, shadowmaps, etc just the other day…

…but I know for a fact that MANY people have been asking for this table on VP for YEARS, so you will make MANY people happy with this one Javier!

…and this would inspire me that much more to make a Goonies pup-pack.

Yes, I know, many people asked me to bring this table to VPX.
    I’m working slow but I’m fanning, my PC is giving blue screens more often and that makes me forget to save changes every 5 minutes and I lose everything, it’s serving me to exercise memory because I have to remember what I had done hahaha.
    But I still enjoy working on this kind of original tables. :yahoo:

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

Javier 
    Participant

I am trying to use PinUpPlayerDMD in this table based on the NailBuster tutorial but I can not get the score updated after a text. many times it gets complicated because my English is very bad

osc65 
    Participant

I already have those .ogg files and they work in .wav but the ones I need are those that come separately from the table. thank you anyway

Cool.
    Which files/sounds are you after specifically?

TerryRed 

Wait…Javier…do you just need the “library” files for this table?

I can see the sound files you are talking about. They show they are linked to the table’s library files. If you have the FP table’s library files installed properly , you should be able to export them from the FP Sound Manager, just like any other sound. I just tried it on one of the sound files and it works.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  TerryRed.
     TerryRed 

If you download the table from here:

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-3705-the_goonies_pinball_adventure

The zip file contains numerous *.fpl files. Copy those to your “FuturePinball\Libraries” folder. Then you should be able to load the table, goto Sound Manager, and see the files there. Just Export them, like normal.

toxie 
    Participant
    VP DEVMember

Hi Javier,

I know he’ll be already using them…and sadly VPX doesn’t support OGG….so he would need to convert them to WAV either way (as do I when doing PUP SSF for pup-packs).

FP uses library files that stores sounds as well….not sure about how to extract those.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  TerryRed.

At least with the music though it’s possible to keep the OGGs..

redrooster 
    Participant

I never know if this truly helps, but since I have nothing to offer other than support, I just want to thank you in advance for your hard work on this conversion.  If I’m not mistaken, it’s essentially just Indiana Jones with a reskin, but I still like the FP version of this game (obviously due to the Goonies theme).

So…keep at it, I look forward to seeing the finished version!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account