The Machine – Bride Of Pinbot (Williams 1991) 3 Screen DMD Rebuild

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    2borG
    Participant
      @2borg

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=195392

This is a 3 Screen DMD rebuid of the wildman The Machine – Bride Of Pinbot (Williams 1991) B2S.

Fixed the yellowish of the backglass and rebuilt the DMD for 3 Screen setups.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Looks great, but, I would prefer to hear if we get a thumbs up from @wildman before approving.

Wildman
        Participant
          @wildman

I said all my shit is free to mod just as long as it dont end up on VPF..  anyways we all know who did all the hard work on it B-)

5 users thanked author for this post.
          xphilou29
          Participant
            @xphilou29

thanks a lot, this is a very nice update ! thanks for sharing

stuj
            Participant
              @stuj

Thanks for Sharing, this looks amazing.

Just one question (yes im a N00b) ive got 3 screen setup (3rd dmd screen is a 22inch rotated) and the dmd “mask” is always showing, i cant seem to remove it, is there a way to rotate that as well, if you cant remove it  Im familiar with DMD windows and setting the rol=1 or 2 etc to rotate all my other DMDs, but i dont think the rol values relate to these types of masks.  I can set the show DMD to on in the script to give another DMD without the mask, but it seems to get hidden by this.

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question :wacko:

Wildman
              Participant
                @wildman

I see I spoke too soon   @2borG  Theres only 1 rule when modding any of my work ,NONE AND I MEAN NONE of my work is to be posted on VPF PERIOD…….

please delete them from VPF ..    funny how you take from one site change a couple of minor things and post it on other sites but not were you took it from :negative:

email NOAH at VPF and tell him how you didnt have permission to upload those files.. or plenty of people will do it for you ..

2borG
                Participant
                  @2borg

Wow… I didn’t know that. Sorry. I’ll delete from VPF

Badazzwi
                  Participant
                    @badazzwi

Thank you for the 3 sceen backglasses. Respect Wildmans wishes for he is the b2s king but dont be afraid to keep sharing here.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Wildman
                    Participant
                      @wildman

Wow… I didn’t know that. Sorry. I’ll delete from VPF

Thank You 2borG theres alot of bad history with VPF and VPU and VPINBALL, and other sites, thats why VPINBALL and VPU were created,

cause the admin over at VPF is a total control freak, thinks he invented and controls VP…..thanks for your response. mod whatever i have just give credit

and dont load to VPF and let me update your work at VPU cause you did good upgrades….Thanks man :good:

Tom
                      Participant
                        @armyaviation
                        MemberContributor

The hell you say, He didn’t create VP?????  Then how do we have it and how it’s it so good?    I don’t believe one word.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?