The Machine – Bride Of Pinbot (Williams 1991)

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    PFPulse
    Participant
      @pfpulse

This is all a new (first) cabinet build and download so should be the latest 2.1 version. Only grabbed it within the last few weeks. Not sure what would have changed since I first played it to ensure it was working (and it was). I’ll redownload the table and see if something just got out of whack. The only thing I didn’t delete with the cfg and nvram files was the registry entry. But since part of the testing was going to L8 it would be a new reg entry. Maybe I’ll try L6 too. Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully can get this sorted out.

JOELwindows7
      Participant
        @joelwindows7

Hey guys. the rom version l8 is available somewhere. you can get those now. like VPforum e.g.

here is link. Thanks destruk!  https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5442

if you already had one, don’t forget to change cGameName variable value to bop_l8.

simply edit this table (right click this table, edit)(open visual pinball x manually, open this table). script. ctrl + f and find “l7”. change number 7 to 8 to refer to the latest l8. save. enjoy.

and I had told the instruction somewhere.

Founder of Perkedel Technologies, and PT. Pinball Agung Indonesia Tbk. (subsidiary of Perkedel)
        Share and Serve for Gratis, Open Source, and FULL VERSION!!!

Software: GNU GPL v3
        Hardwares: haven't found open source hardware license yet!

WHERE IS REAL PINBALL MACHINE IN INDONESIA?!?!?!? FIND US ONE, PLEASE!!!

rtl19
        Participant
          @rtl19

Hi,

I’m probably missing something obvious but for some reason this version doesn’t play any rom sounds for me.  I get the intro sound but no in game rom sounds.  Mechanical sounds are fine.  I tried removing the .nv file but had no luck.  I set the rom value to high.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

R

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Open up the rom manually via setup.exe in vpinmame folder. Does it contain all the files required ? If not – get it from VPU.

rtl19
            Participant
              @rtl19

That did the trick.  I downloaded bop_18.zip, changed the script from bop_17 to 18 and it worked fine.  Thank you!

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Smoke.007
              Participant
                @smoke-007

I also had the no sound issue. While playing the table, I had to hit F1 to bring up vpinmame and enable “Use Sound”.  It’s been so long since I added a new table that I forgot that step.  Thanks

makmak
                Participant
                  @makmak

Tables get downloaded thousands times but only a few take the time to leave a comment or just to like or thank. So I wanted to let you know that I think this table is really an unique masterpiece of pinball simulation. It looks, sounds and plays perfect! Thats the reason why this is one of my all time favourites and one of the few tables I start once in a while and everytime I’m baffled and find me playing it for days (!) trying to get a new Highscore. So thank you so much for giving me countless hours of fun!!!

Darkdominus1971
                  Participant
                    @darkdominus1971

Hi guys, i love this table, but i’m having a great problem. The head after rotation to the correct face, just before realeasing the ball, rotatesmore 45 degrees?

Can someone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

The Loafer
                    Participant
                      @theloafer

I don’t know if this is your issue but on some previous releases, the only way to fix when the head had rotation problems was to delete the nvram for the game

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Thalamus
                        @thalamus

Correct. And of course a fairly updated pinmame. Now, it is a while since and I’m too lazy to go back and find the exact change. But, I know that there where changes made to fix it. Might be wrong, but, by feeling – a DjRobX job ?

xavier
                        Participant
                          @xav1971

Thanks for this Table. A really good job. One of my Fav table.

Thanks to all of you that make ours dreams come true !

Playing with Pinball we are no more able to play in real life !

Daytona24
                          Participant
                            @daytona24

I have an issue with this table, for some reason I keep getting a .net error come up.  I can press OK and CONTINUE and it goes away with no issue, comes up random.  It’s only this table that I know of.  Thoughts?  Thank you!

ridlar
                            Participant
                              @ridlar

Amazes me how good this table plays…sometimes even forget I’m playing visual pinball.

Thanks for the hours of fun here!

Kadamon
                              Participant
                                @kadamon

I HAVE IT IN DS MODE ?I WANT IT TO FS CABINET MODE how to plz?

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

@kadamon : read the thread.

djd
                                  Participant
                                    @dman

Incredible Table! Just insane love it, cant quit playing it only have 1 problem the ball on second ball doesnt come out. (could be on my end somehow idk) Other than that fantastic looking table very close to the real thing! LOVING VPX!!!

RusstyT
                                    Participant
                                      @russtyt

cheers for all your effort. very nice

studlygoorite
                                      Participant
                                        @studlygoorite

This table is our Competition Of The Week table over at the Virtual Pinball Chat Discord and I must say, this is a very addictive, good looking, playing, sounding and feeling table. I can’t stop playing it, thanks to everyone responsible for creating and especially sharing this beauty.

Vladaymir
                                        Participant
                                          @vladaymir

Thank you so much for this amazing table and your hard work. Really appreciated.

pfunkfunk
                                          Participant
                                            @pfunkfunk

I’ve gone through all the recommended methods of fixing the ROM sounds, but I’m getting nothing. ROM startup sounds are fine, nothing during gameplay. Currently on bop_l8. Everything works great except sound.

Love the table, many thanks.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 324 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?