Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    ozg
    Participant
    @netweight

Yeah, I’ve been to PinballPA… it’s really cool.

They have added more tables at Buzzbin. I went and played a bunch last night.

https://www.facebook.com/buzzbinarcade/

I was $278,935.00 short!

Attachments:
    DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

I think there is definitely something to be said for a table that is clearly marked and makes it obvious what you are supposed to be shooting for. I prefer the challenge of the game to be in tough shots and timing rather than trying to figure out what you are supposed to be doing.

This is something that I really like about the LE sterns with color RGB LEDs.     The indicator lamps changing colors really makes it much clearer what the table wants me to do in order to complete a mode.

Count me in as another one who finds TAF to be way overrated.   I’m a big fan of Lawlor’s other tables, but TAF just doesn’t connect with me.

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

I think its because EVERYONE that has pinball machines has a Addams. ive always had one and still enjoy it very much but when i go to a friends house that collects pins yup they have it too! Still a great machine i think.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

ozg
    Participant
    @netweight

I think its because EVERYONE that has pinball machines has a Addams. ive always had one and still enjoy it very much but when i go to a friends house that collects pins yup they have it too! Still a great machine i think.

Only the wealthy have pinball machines my friend. Where I live, anything that resembles a pinball machine is a casket (LOL). I use to deliver to the rich in Fort Lauderdale. This one guy had some artsy-fartsy multi million dollar home with the back and front just pure glass (I should have brought some bricks or a slingshot), anyway, he had pins throught the whole house, I mean everywhere. Turn your head there’s a pin, look up there’s a pin, turn around there’s a pin. So I said, do you like to play pinball, being the smartass that I am. His rich smug ass just stood there looking at me as if I never showered (hey, I shower once a week) and he says, a little. I would bet that he never even plays those tables, to him it was just a way to decorate the house, so his artsy friends would like the idea. Well that’s my rant, LMAO.

Let’s put it this way. When you bought your WOZ table new, that’s how much my car was worth on Kelley Blue Book.

I wasn’t trying to badmouth TAF, I’ve played it before, it’s just not one of those tables that keeps me coming back. I would rather play Twilight Zone, but TAF isn’t the worst pin in the world by far.

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

ozg, I think its the fact that if you don’t like something, it’s always described as a POS from you. While you probably don’t mean for it to sound harsh, it can really come across that way. Sometimes in forums we forget that people don’t get our “sense of humor” or personality…. I know I’m guilty of it.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW