The new T-ARC for Popper 1.4, and some crazy transparent Loading Videos!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Here it is… the version of the Tarcisio ARC (T-ARC) that will be released with Popper 1.4 (most likely as a separate install zip). Tarcisio Caleiro has been awesome with giving us a few versions to play with. After testing the first versions in 4K (1344×2160 image), we found the size was too big (and very demanding on CPU) and the wheel ARC would run sluggish on some systems (HD was fine).

So I came up with this version that tightened things up to a smaller 1080×2160 which runs much better! (may still be a bit slow on low end systems in 4K though). I also setup the text fields (on the image) in a way so that they could be used for other text entries (if you are ambitious and want to create custom entries,etc).

Of course I already have multiple colour options for this T-ARC, and I’ll include the PSD so you guys can add your own image, patterns, colours, etc in the coloured section. With Popper 1.4’s new default way of handling media (Playlist, then Emulator), these are great for your various playlists!

This video shows off the new Tarcisio ARC (T-ARC) for Pinup Popper 1.4. I also show the really cool transparent 24 bit loading videos I made for the ARC! You’ve never seen a front-end look like this before!

Fire, Sharks and Teeth, Saw blade with gushing blood, Zombies, Car Chases, and more!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Josh
      Participant
        @osujd

Hi Terry,

I am just getting around to re-doing the recording of my play fields…just out of curiosity are there certain settings I need to use to take advantage of 1.4?

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Hi Terry,

I am just getting around to re-doing the recording of my play fields…just out of curiosity are there certain settings I need to use to take advantage of 1.4?

No, nothing different is needed.

Just keep in mind that if you run in 4K and have an older CPU, that this ARC may run a little slow for you, and any transparent videos may also run slow.

If it does, then you can still just use the Tar BAR like normal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?