The "thanks" button exists, use it!

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    zimbakin
    Participant
      @zimbakin

It really upsets me that people come on here and download a table that people work really hard on but cannot spend 2 seconds to hit the thanks button. I just downloaded @zimbakin TopGun table and 345 downloads and he only has 34 thanks. that’s pathetic. If you download a table, try it and keep it on your computer, then hit the damn “thanks” button. And if you don’t then google “Manners” and learn some before you download the next one.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and support.
      I don’t expect anything, just sharing the work makes me happy as I think most others would attest to. That being said, a Thanks is nice when you receive one. Good point. (A little embarrassed you used me as an example though)

Never take advice from me,
      you'll end up drunk.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Tom
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

Well there is a second thanks to make up for the others.  Being a military guy and a pilot I freakin love it.  But I have also followed you through building it and it’s been a pleasure so thanks for a third time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Jesperpark
        Participant
          @jesperpark

I try to say thanks all the time and it ends up being most of the time.  I have come across a thread 6 months later and realized i missed the “thanks” button, i feel shame

I try to write comments, but sometimes I feel like I repeat myself as I’m always Impressed by the work and time spent on every table

I never rate anything as I have a tough time with that, I feel all contributions are great.  Not every table can be a 5 star super fly 8k release, but if someone took the time to build and upload a table they should get a thumbs up, a thanks, or words of encouragement.

Let’s face it there will always be a small group that says thanks, participates in forums, answers questions, etc.  The rest will drop in to download, or show up when they can get 499 tables working so this 1 table that does not work can’t be their issue

Now am I the only one that has all black side bars where it used to be white?  Who changed this site??  I don’t take well to change  :whistle:   :heart:

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

Perfectly said.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?