The Walking Dead

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
      @tnt2

My head would require too many polygons.

:-)

markrock76
      Participant
        @markrock76

I’m loving this new version.  Plays so good on max settings.  It inspired me to create some Apron Mods.  If you use these in place of the current apron you will have to uncheck visible for the ramps named Instruction Card,  Coinage Card, and aprondecal3.  You also may want to adjust wall 50 if it is visible.

markrock76
        Participant
          @markrock76

And two more.

Gustav Wingburen
          Participant
            @gstav

amazing looking table you guys! Pure gold this one,

though I’ve think I have the latest files, but can somebody point me to the newest b2s file?

Think I have some experimental and notice stutter on some tables and this beauty stops in the middle of loading :'(

Or do I need to update something else. 2 verisons back worked prefectly fine, and them files was even bigger.. *strange*

:scratch:

Cheers

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

I kind of asked the same question over at VPU, with no response.  I believe that most people consider this b2s as the latest and greatest ?

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/2687-code-change-to-enable-sam-le-driver-board-support/

There is also a thread on VPU about a aspect ratio enabled b2s. I have that running in a test folder myself,  not seen any issues with it so far.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/2869-b2s-server-new-feature-aspect-ratio/#comment-32736

visualpinballfan
              Participant
                @johndo

trying out the new 1.5 and i like it, works fine and everything but maybe found a glitch. It may just be me since no one has said anything but the flashing two roll over lights for the skill shot dont blink like they should ( worked on previous version fine) is it just me?

visualpinballfan
                Participant
                  @johndo

do the two roll over lights for a skill shot work for everyone on 1.5 version?

TerryRed
                    @terryred
                    MemberContributorModerator

After doing so many DOFLinx videos, I thought it was time to do a VPX table demo video. Here’s my new video showcasing your excellent Walking Dead LE table.

I added my own little idea for this table to the addressable leds for my cab. Instead of just having normal circles for flashers, I made it so that the flashers spell out “DEAD”. I think it looks pretty cool!

Amazing table!

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Great job! Love it! Give me the config! :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                        @terryred

I’m not at home and have no access to it….  :(

I just copied over the config from the normal Walking Dead to the LE rom’s settings (as per your recommendation) for the table’s addressable leds…

The letters (just D E A D for now) I added to the directoutputshapes.XML file…. then I just made those letters the “default” for the 5 flashers shapes for now, until I add them to this table’s specific config. It would be nice to have a letters and numbers “shapes” standard to have for everyone to use.

I’m surprised that the letters and numbers haven’t been added to the directoutputshapes.XML file from the get go. They would make for some cool effects for a lot of tables….not just for the RGB flashers emulation.

robwaade
                        Participant
                          @robwaade

i have a 2 screen table can the dmd be colored like yours is with back glass and dmd on same screen and any easy way to do it your table looks incredible

TerryRed
                            @terryred

To get that full colour virtual DMD you will need the newest PinMAME over at VPU that supports external DLL usage, etc… and you will also probably need the custom colour rom (I think). I’m using the Cleland version that also has the custom sounds. There’s been so much development, I’ve had a hard time keeping up with it all. Try reading up in the PinMAME forums over at VPU. I don’t see why it shouldn’t work for a 2 screen setup.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            robwaade
                            Participant
                              @robwaade

thanks do you put colored rom in the normal rom folder :good:

Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator
                                TNT2
                                Participant
                                  @tnt2

The light show on some of these LE tables is crazy awesome.

If you ever needed an excuse to upgrade your video card……

roar
                                  Participant
                                    @roar

Haven’t watched one of your video’s in a while Terry… table is looking great, loving your work with addressable LED’s. If I didn’t have so much time invested in my regular RGB Light Bar I’d give that a go :). It looks really great!

Oh… and the table is amazing!

Luger81
                                    Participant
                                      @luger81

Great Table!

Luger81
                                      Participant
                                        @luger81

Thank you for the amazing table! It truly is a work of art. My only issue is that VPX times out when trying to use Pinballx with it. Anyone else have this issue?

robwaade
                                        Participant
                                          @robwaade

where can you find cleland rom i tried the one from pinside cant get it to work and how do you set it up in script any help thanks

Tyson
                                          Participant
                                            @tyson171

Quick question, updated everything except for DOF 12/06/16, when I placed the new framework in, all of my toys just broke.  Placed the old framework back, and everything returned to normal.  I just copied the file into my original DOF folder, does the .dll need registered again?

What does the latest directoutput.dll actually do?

I didn’t reboot when I replaced the directoutput.dll, wonder if this was the issue?

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 266 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?