The Walking Dead

Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    RallyRally
    Participant
      @rallyrally

Very late to the party, but I just recently upgraded my PC from a 10 year old machine to one with approx. 2 year old hardware and was eager to finally try this one out. (desktop only here) 1.5 version worked without a hitch, and even allowed use of my pinsound rom with no slowdown or any other issues. It does indeed use about a gigabyte of memory, and uses around 40% of CPU capacity, but I’m not seeing any frame skipping at all.

I still haven’t figured out how the crossbow is supposed to work, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Thank you to all involved in the development: I wish I could have played this alot sooner. Great!!

jo1967
      Participant
        @jo1967

Great table! Unfortunately I didn´t find out how to shoot the cross bow. :scratch:

Is there a possibility to adjust the shooting button to the Start button?

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

I believe it is the right magna save – default right control key. It is a “semi” standard for the stern “punch it” button. ACDC and Star Trek is tables where I believe this is default. At least that is what I’ve set them up with.

Mark70
          Participant
            @mark70

Great table! Unfortunately I didn´t find out how to shoot the cross bow. :scratch:

Is there a possibility to adjust the shooting button to the Start button?

It should work when you change it to “PlungerKey” within the script

dexje
            Participant
              @dexje

for me dof is not working on this table (i have two flipper contactors).

is there anything i have to set to enable it?

this problem is not present on any other table.

DemoMan
              Participant
                @demoman

Hi,

Great table !
                At 1st I was a bit disappointed – it just didn’t play very well, until I found out I did not have the latest ROM/table versions – now that I have those all the LE features work and it rocks !

PS my system (i3 8100 quad core/GTX 750) has only 4GB, but I’ve never had any problems –  I disabled everything in Windows I don’t need..

Thanks !

Viewing 6 posts - 261 through 266 (of 266 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?