This topic contains 264 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  dexje 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 261 through 265 (of 265 total)
  • Author
     RallyRally 
    Participant

Very late to the party, but I just recently upgraded my PC from a 10 year old machine to one with approx. 2 year old hardware and was eager to finally try this one out. (desktop only here) 1.5 version worked without a hitch, and even allowed use of my pinsound rom with no slowdown or any other issues. It does indeed use about a gigabyte of memory, and uses around 40% of CPU capacity, but I’m not seeing any frame skipping at all.

I still haven’t figured out how the crossbow is supposed to work, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Thank you to all involved in the development: I wish I could have played this alot sooner. Great!!

jo1967 
    Participant

Great table! Unfortunately I didn´t find out how to shoot the cross bow. :scratch:

Is there a possibility to adjust the shooting button to the Start button?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I believe it is the right magna save – default right control key. It is a “semi” standard for the stern “punch it” button. ACDC and Star Trek is tables where I believe this is default. At least that is what I’ve set them up with.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

Mark70 
    Participant

Great table! Unfortunately I didn´t find out how to shoot the cross bow. :scratch:

Is there a possibility to adjust the shooting button to the Start button?

It should work when you change it to “PlungerKey” within the script

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dexje 
    Participant

for me dof is not working on this table (i have two flipper contactors).

is there anything i have to set to enable it?

this problem is not present on any other table.

Viewing 5 posts - 261 through 265 (of 265 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account