The Walking Dead

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Denzel
    Participant
      @zwylde

Hi Denzel, sorry if this sounds stupid but did you try to run the vpinmame setup (and install) after copying the vpinmame.dll?

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply . Yeah I did run the install for pinmame  (just did it again just now).

I also note that the GI only “works” when I run the table via the automatic pop up (file selection when starting vpx 10 2 – by the way; is this going to be a problem when running tables via the pinballX front end?).

I still got to play the table for a bit; really fun; seems much more playable than the Pro somehow – would obviously love to play with the flashers working and no flickering.

DJRobX
        @djrobx
        MemberModerator

Hi all, Just an update on where I am with regards to trying to run this awesome table correctly. I am still having GI issues. When I run the table, the GI appears to be working (apart from the red flashers either side of the PF; they are still dead), however the GI seems to flicker on and off, like it’s glitch?; I can especially notice the watchtower lights kind of glitching. I’m kind of running out of ideas now; everything as far as I know is updated to the latest versions (as I mentioned before; I don’t have DOF installed, as I don’t have any external flashers etc on my cab)

You have an outdated version of my VPM.    There were some bugs I wasn’t aware of until Dozer started working on actually using the output.  Update it to the latest and it should work correctly.

Denzel
        Participant
          @zwylde

By the way, probably staring me in the face, but I can’t see a desktop mode option in the 10.2 beta?; would be handy to test away from my cab

Denzel
          Participant
            @zwylde

Hi all, Just an update on where I am with regards to trying to run this awesome table correctly. I am still having GI issues. When I run the table, the GI appears to be working (apart from the red flashers either side of the PF; they are still dead), however the GI seems to flicker on and off, like it’s glitch?; I can especially notice the watchtower lights kind of glitching. I’m kind of running out of ideas now; everything as far as I know is updated to the latest versions (as I mentioned before; I don’t have DOF installed, as I don’t have any external flashers etc on my cab)

You have an outdated version of my VPM. There were some bugs I wasn’t aware of until Dozer started working on actually using the output. Update it to the latest and it should work correctly.

Hi Rob, I’m using the sam VPM found within the found within the vpuniverse thread?; could it be possible that I downloaded the wrong version for my setup?; I have a 2 screen setup and just drag the dmd to my backglass screen (no real DMD in my cab or 3rd screen)

Mark70
            Participant
              @mark70

You will find it here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/2687-code-change-to-enable-sam-le-driver-board-support/

Denzel
              Participant
                @zwylde

You will find it here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/2687-code-change-to-enable-sam-le-driver-board-support/

Thanks Mark, that is the thread which I downloaded my files from; have VPinMAME_SAM_NON_PINDMD_PINDMD2_PIN2DMD_2.38.zip

This was from the first page though and I notice there are 27 page in total; which file should I be looking for in the thread?.

Also, so I don’t need to have DOF installed unless I want to install flashers etc on my cab?.

Thanks again; I really appreciate everyone helping me out here.

DJRobX
                  @djrobx
                  MemberModerator

The first page has the download link.   Go here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c03gi6k1uye5z95/vpm121616.zip?dl=0

DOF is not needed if you don’t use DOF.    You do need the B2S update though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cca5124ns4235zz/b2s112616.zip?dl=0

Jesperpark
                  Participant
                    @jesperpark

Pretty sure the latest official release of pinmame from VPU has all of DJ Robs updates.  Just to note make sure you get the most recent release, which is submitted by Carnypriest. Don’t use the “featured download” Pinamame submitted by Arnigrim.  Arnigrim does not do the Pinmame releases any longer.  Maybe this is causing confusion on versions?  Saw that last night, need to heads up Dazz about that one

Denzel
                    Participant
                      @zwylde

The first page has the download link. Go here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/c03gi6k1uye5z95/vpm121616.zip?dl=0 DOF is not needed if you don’t use DOF. You do need the B2S update though. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cca5124ns4235zz/b2s112616.zip?dl=0

Bingo! Thanks Rob!; all running great:-) – what an amazing looking table.

I also tried the star trek LE table and so will head over to that thread (no lazers…)

Just need to do some research on how to launch 10.2 tables from pinball X now (as anticipated, just getting the table directory pop up)

Thanks again to the table author/contributers and everyone who has helped me on this thread.

Have a great Christmas/new year :good:

DJRobX
                        @djrobx
                        MemberModerator

Pretty sure the latest official release of pinmame from VPU has all of DJ Robs updates. Just to note make sure you get the most recent release, which is submitted by Carnypriest. Don’t use the “featured download” Pinamame submitted by Arnigrim. Arnigrim does not do the Pinmame releases any longer. Maybe this is causing confusion on versions? Saw that last night, need to heads up Dazz about that one

We are technically in a “release candidate”/feature freeze phase.    The “official-unofficial SAM” VPM, as well as the official VPM will see a new real release shortly.

I recommend grabbing my build for now, Carny’s working on switching his builds to Visual Studio 2010, and we’re verifying those builds.   We’ve found that the VS 2010 builds resolve audio issues on some people’s machines.    It’s also worth noting that Carny and I are now building from the same source.

@dozer
                        – thanks for the 1.4 update.   Big improvement, super smooth now at full quality settings. :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        STAT
                        Participant
                          @stefanaustria
                          MemberContributor

Thanks for your hard Work, Man, really awesome – have a nice Christmas :good:

sale
                          Participant
                            @starac

Terry  where this command ?  ddraw=0

greeting

Ben Logan2
                            Participant
                              @benlogan2

Sale — you have to open regedit:

user / software / freeware / vpinmame / rom name / ddraw

if I remember correctly!

TerryRed
                                @terryred
                                MemberContributorModerator

Has this table….or even the normal / Pro version ever had addressable led support?  I currently don’t update my addressable led config (*30 file) with DOF Config Tool because I’ll lose most of randr’s effects…  :(

sale
                                Participant
                                  @starac

Tnx Ben

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Download new config and look in .30 for twd line and see..if it’s there copy past it in your .30

********************************************************
                                    Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                    for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                      @terryred

Download new config and look in .30 for twd line and see..if it’s there copy past it in your .30

Man…I always over think things…… I just went on to the DOF Config Tool and just “looked” at all the “MX” sections….and yes….nothing there, so no addressable leds.

One thing I noticed…when I tried playing some normal VPX tables….not newer version…some of the flashers seem to not fully light up and are VERY dim.  Medieval Madness as an example, whereas the new “X” version works fine with PWM flashers.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

here.

@terryred

just copy 156 to 156h  in your .30 ini :)

twd_156,S9 Red @flshemulo@ L0/S27 Red @flshemulo@ L1/S28 Red @flshemulo@ L2/W41 Red f200 @flshemulo@ L3/S13 Lawn_green @flshemuli@ L0/S25 White @flshemuli@ L1/S26 Red @flshemuli@ L2/S32 Red @flshemuli@ L3/W47 Red f200 @flshemuli@ L4/S10 Red @flshemuc@ L0/S21 White Blink 50 @flshemuc@ L1/W12 Yellow f200 @flshemuc@ L2/W36 White f200 @flshemuc@ L3/S14 Lawn_green @flshemuri@ L0/S19 Red @flshemuri@ L1/S25 White @flshemuri@ L2/W13 Yellow f200 @flshemuri@ L3/W37 White f200 @flshemuri@ L4/S11 Red @flshemuro@ L0/S27 Red @flshemuro@ L1/S29 Red @flshemuro@ L2/W39 Gray f200 @flshemuro@ L3///S2 @strblft@ 300 L0/S24 @strblft@ 300 L1/S21 @strblft@ 250 5 L2/W3 @strblft@ 250 5 L3/W35 @strblft@ 500 10 L4/W42 @strblft@ 500 10 L5/S2 @strbrgt@ 300 L0/S24 @strbrgt@ 300 L1/S21 @strbrgt@ 250 5 L2/W3 @strbrgt@ 250 5 L3/W35 @strbrgt@ 500 10 L4/W42 @strbrgt@ 500 10 L5,S11 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L0/S27 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L1/S29 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L2/W39 Gray f200 AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L3/W23 Steel_blue AT85 AH15 AFDEN40 AFMIN100 AFMAX160,0,0,0,S9 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L0/S27 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L1/S28 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L2/W41 Red f200 AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L3
                                        twd_156h,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                          @terryred

here. @terryred just copy 156 to 156h in your .30 ini :) twd_156,S9 Red @flshemulo@ L0/S27 Red @flshemulo@ L1/S28 Red @flshemulo@ L2/W41 Red f200 @flshemulo@ L3/S13 Lawn_green @flshemuli@ L0/S25 White @flshemuli@ L1/S26 Red @flshemuli@ L2/S32 Red @flshemuli@ L3/W47 Red f200 @flshemuli@ L4/S10 Red @flshemuc@ L0/S21 White Blink 50 @flshemuc@ L1/W12 Yellow f200 @flshemuc@ L2/W36 White f200 @flshemuc@ L3/S14 Lawn_green @flshemuri@ L0/S19 Red @flshemuri@ L1/S25 White @flshemuri@ L2/W13 Yellow f200 @flshemuri@ L3/W37 White f200 @flshemuri@ L4/S11 Red @flshemuro@ L0/S27 Red @flshemuro@ L1/S29 Red @flshemuro@ L2/W39 Gray f200 @flshemuro@ L3///S2 @strblft@ 300 L0/S24 @strblft@ 300 L1/S21 @strblft@ 250 5 L2/W3 @strblft@ 250 5 L3/W35 @strblft@ 500 10 L4/W42 @strblft@ 500 10 L5/S2 @strbrgt@ 300 L0/S24 @strbrgt@ 300 L1/S21 @strbrgt@ 250 5 L2/W3 @strbrgt@ 250 5 L3/W35 @strbrgt@ 500 10 L4/W42 @strbrgt@ 500 10 L5,S11 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L0/S27 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L1/S29 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L2/W39 Gray f200 AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L3/W23 Steel_blue AT85 AH15 AFDEN40 AFMIN100 AFMAX160,0,0,0,S9 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L0/S27 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L1/S28 Red AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L2/W41 Red f200 AL0 AT0 AW100 AH15 L3 twd_156h,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

I guess it would help if I looked at the normal version, not just the LE….doh!

That 30.ini is always a bit daunting to me…

Thanks!

Arngrim
                                          Participant
                                            @arngrim
                                            DOF MinisterMember

sorry for the missing, i’m busy updating the configtool to more easily update the matrix configs with my updates, i’ll take it with randr from there for now

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 266 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?