The Walking Dead (ICPjuggla & freneticamnesic) wip

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    PinBill
    Participant
      @pinbill

This would be an awesome Halloween gift to test before Halloween. :good:

Brtlkat
      Participant
        @brtlkat

I had these from my Walking Dead that I sold a few moths back. Hope they help

Brtlkat
        Participant
          @brtlkat

Another without flash

Attachments:
          Brtlkat
          Participant
            @brtlkat

Hard to get a good picture of them without glare.

Paulo Carvalho
            Participant
              @paulohotline

Dude you sold your TWD? Those are hot on the pinhead market right now. What did you pick up?

[Paulo Carvalho Mobile - 204-294-4389]
              http://www.pinballowners.com/paulohotline
              "Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Pinbolt
              Participant
                @pinbolt

Looks very good.

ICPjuggla
                  @icpjuggla
                  MembervipModerator

randr how is the well walker model coming along?

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Spent about a hour on it just now for first time. It’s mirrored but here is hours worth of work not even close to done…
                    Hair is wrong lol need to morph him more with hanging flabby skin but you get idea

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Few more min on it

for IOS and Android

freneticamnesic
                        @freneticamnesic
                        vipModeratorMember

Spent about a hour on it just now for first time. It’s mirrored but here is hours worth of work not even close to done…
                        Hair is wrong lol need to morph him more with hanging flabby skin but you get idea

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

LMAO!!!!

Here it is now. good enough? other hair was a place holder :)

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

********************************************************

freneticamnesic
                            @freneticamnesic
                            vipModeratorMember

Thanks for the sling pics. Paulo sent me great scans of them so I’ve got good images. It’s the rest of the plastics I need still! Scans would be ideal. I should be able to work with what I have from Paulo and others though.

Punch it!

freneticamnesic
                              @freneticamnesic
                              vipModeratorMember

I worked on some ramps

Punch it!

Blashyrk
                              Participant
                                @blashyrk

Shaping up nicely :)

nate
                                Participant
                                  @nodzebra

you guys are the effin shizzle for rizzle, thank you so much for all your hard work and time, stern and farsight might try to have you all assassinated if you don’t kill them first…..i’m just sayin, watch your backs! I saw fren say “looks like i’m out of a job” in regards to those two companies striking a deal, imo they should be offering you guys jobs, I’m a beta tester for TPA and speak with the devs at FS almost every day and I see the way they do things and I truly believe they could benefit from the talents I see that you all posess, if you guys were provided a system for development and teams for individual jobs as they have amazing things could happen, maybe someday! Much love guys I cant wait to play this amongst several others you have in the works! -nate

Nelson
                                  Participant
                                    @zombean

Stumbled onto the website and love what I’m seeing here, great work guys can’t wait to play this on my cab. Have the actual machine about 15 mins from my house but they have it set to a dollar a play and that adds up quick,

Paulo Carvalho
                                    Participant
                                      @paulohotline

Cleland update for latest update 1.53 is out! Tested with latest Vpinmame and it works great!

For those interested I have completed my sound replacement for the new code. Simply load the file onto a flash drive and update your game.
                                      Remember to go into game settings and set the speech value to somewhere around -10. The higher the negative value, the louder the dialog is.
                                      Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, Enjoy!
                                      LE/Premium Here:
                                      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153LE_CLELAND.BIN
                                      Pro Version Here:
                                      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153_CLELAND.BIN

Here is another ROM update using Evil Dead voices?

Not sure why i keep doing this. Probably because the George Bush voice and hokey call-outs have no place in TWD world.
                                      So, while you’re waiting for Cleland, try my version. Love it , hate it , but don’t ignore it. lol
                                      Happy Thanksgiving.
                                      PRO!
                                      https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhcyqpdkapb6awj/TWD153pro.bin?dl=0
                                      LE version
                                      https://www.dropbox.com/s/6e01c41w3epzbqp/TWD153ez.bin?dl=0
                                      Evil Dead LE
                                      https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0b9kf97uuk9pz1/EViLD153.bin?dl=0
                                      Evil Dead Pro (untested)
                                      https://www.dropbox.com/s/hf0w6cntfbilit7/Evil153pro.bin?dl=0
                                      DISCLAIMER: Evil Dead and TWDLE tested. Pro code i cannot test. There are many sounds added that i have not looked into replacing yet.
                                      Happy Walker killing!
                                      I’m meaner than a sack of rattlesnakes – edz
                                      pro versions still being uploaded , check this post

"Life is like pinball, your always trying to keep your balls in play, but in the end, they drop down the middle :)"

Paulo Carvalho
                                      Participant
                                        @paulohotline

Fren, not sure if you have seen this, but it is possible to get the Fish Tank (only comes with LE) to illuminate each head as you make each ramp shot when lit on the pro. I picked up the mod from mezel mods and the code is in there. You need to hook in J7 with the each zombie head LED and it works great during gameplay. This would be awesome in VP10 with the green lighting to give it that extra kick!

Walking Dead Pro Fish Tank Illumination
                                        Walking Dead Pro Fish Tank Illumination

Install instructions:
                                        https://mezelmods.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203390089-Fish-Tank-Illumination-Pro-Installation

Thanks dude!

freneticamnesic
                                          @freneticamnesic
                                          vipModeratorMember

Well that would require modeling some zombie heads…. :(

Punch it!

Paulo Carvalho
                                          Participant
                                            @paulohotline

What about using the high rez picture I took of the 3 zombies in the pro. They are flat and essentially have an LED shining down on them from above to create the illusion.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 179 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?