The Walking Dead LE

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    -=Dozer=-
    Participant
      @dozer

Looks awesome man.. one thing I noticed in our pro version and your mod is the silhouette’s are missing in the prizon windows.

Ah yeah nice catch man – I remember seeing those textures in the image manager a while ago.  They may be there but not lit enough – I’ll check it out.

-=Dozer=-
      Participant
        @dozer

Ok thanks to someone taking a picture of their prison while LIT we’re in business.

ICPjuggla
          @icpjuggla
          MembervipModerator

Nice!  :good:

robwaade
          Participant
            @robwaade

masterpiece

TNT2
            Participant
              @tnt2

Wow.

(I seem to say that a lot on this site)

PinBill
              Participant
                @pinbill

Hey guys, sorry I’m late the party on this build. I own a walking dead premium and could supply any needed resources that may be missing. Looks like someone requested a better bicycle girl model? Do you still need that? 

1 user thanked author for this post.
                -=Dozer=-
                Participant
                  @dozer

Hey guys, sorry I’m late the party on this build. I own a walking dead premium and could supply any needed resources that may be missing. Looks like someone requested a better bicycle girl model? Do you still need that?

Hey there, we have a nice model for the under ramp Bicycle Girl but it’s not title accurate (I think it looks better to be honest).  If you could get several high res pictures in a 360 degree field around the toy then we can get an accurate model done.  The toy really needs to be removed to do it properly though so it’s up to you and totally understandable if you don’t want to go to that much trouble.

-=Dozer=-
                  Participant
                    @dozer

A while ago I read about  a laser mod for the cross bow which entailed mounting a laser diode under the crossbow mech which turned on when a ball was loaded and ready to be shot.     I thought that would be cool to put in the game so I came up with this which I think looks reasonable.   It will be implemented with a cvar to enable it to be turned on or off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNAt1EIGbxA&feature=youtu.be

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Flupper
                    Participant
                      @philippe

I also think the laser mod looks reasonable … I even think it looks really really really cool!

robwaade
                      Participant
                        @robwaade

laser is awesome keep it

robwaade
                        Participant
                          @robwaade

another thing that might be cool is led strips on each side of table like the new star trek in green or red just an idea

kurt mueller
                          Participant
                            @karlzon18

Ohhh my god looks fantastic

Pinbolt
                            Participant
                              @pinbolt

The Laser looks so cool.

PinBill
                              Participant
                                @pinbill

The laser mod looks good. My buddy has it on his LE. The crossbow is swinging too fast though. Not sure if that’s just sped up to show the video or not.

-=Dozer=-
                                Participant
                                  @dozer

The laser mod looks good. My buddy has it on his LE. The crossbow is swinging too fast though. Not sure if that’s just sped up to show the video or not.

That’s good to know – can you film your friends machine from top down so I can get an idea of  a more accurate speed?

PinBill
                                  Participant
                                    @pinbill
                                    • I just filmed my table for a representation of speed. It should be noted that the crossbow can’t be launched until it makes a complete arc to the right slingshot and begins coming back to the left. At that point you may fire the ball. If you don’t press the button after one pass, the crossbow will then sweep back a second time and launch on its own. The user only has one opportunity to fire the ball on the first arc, and only on the way back left. Hope that makes sense.

I’ll be going to my buddies house tonight so I can film the actual laser crossbow mod on his table in a few hours and upload.

Drybonz
                                    Participant
                                      @drybonz

Good info… I can see the ball is kind of loading down into the crossbow on that first pass to the right.

Dozer, in your video, above, the lighting, in general, looks really awesome.

Mark70
                                      Participant
                                        @mark70

The laser looks awesome, first by starting the video I had too look is it now the real thing or vp :)
                                        Is the goal always to hit the walker, or is that changing?

-=Dozer=-
                                        Participant
                                          @dozer

Thanks for doing that video, very helpful.

The switches that make up the crossbow mech are sw50 home – sw51 mark and sw52 crossbow eject.

Could I trouble you to go into the crossbow test mode and let me know when all of these switches activate during the test mode position wise?

If you could capture the DMD and the mech at the same time that would be awesome.

I assume sw50 is closed when the mech is at rest but knowing when 51 is active and from what position would be helpful, also if you can roll a ball in during test, sw52 would also be helpful.  I obviously have an error in the code for it as I can shoot the ball as soon as it moves past the left slingshot on the first pass.

Cheers.

PinBill
                                          Participant
                                            @pinbill

I captured the switch test as you requested. It appears switch 50 and 51 related to the home position when it’s tucked away, or when it’s pointing out ready to fire. Switch 52 is the ball eject switch which the ball physically rolls over when being loaded into the crossbow mechanism. See video for explanation.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 155 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?