The Walking Dead PuPPack Bloody Side Edition

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    bciarcia
    Participant
      @bciarcia

I have the twd_156h with Siggis mod.   pup pack isn’t running..  when I check the puplog, it says no pupcapture found.. not sure what that means..    all other pups work

flaype
      Participant
        @flaype

Hi there,

So, my dmd issues are fixed. No lag or slowdown.

I use twd_160 and it works fine. Pupppack + muted rom is fully works. But i dont have the Fastflip support.

If i use the 160LE rom from stern website, it works fine, fastflips are working great. But the rom music and the pup pack music work at the same time. So it sucks. And the muted rom for LE table joined with the puppack doesnt work.

So, how can i mute the original 160h stern rom ?

Config : Amd 2700x / 16 Go DDR4 3000 / SSD 512 Go / GTX 1080 Ti
        Cab : 40" 4K - 3 screens

trochjochel
        Participant
          @trochjochel

I have the twd_156h with Siggis mod. pup pack isn’t running.. when I check the puplog, it says no pupcapture found.. not sure what that means.. all other pups work

what does other puppacks mean? Startrek, Sttng, Spiderman they work correct like in my youtubevideos? because apparently you have something in the wrong folder or frezzy1.71 is not installed correctly

trochjochel
          Participant
            @trochjochel

Hi there,

I use twd_160 and it works fine. Pupppack + muted rom is fully works. But i dont have the Fastflip support.

If i use the 160LE rom from stern website, it works fine, fastflips are working great. But the rom music and the pup pack music work at the same time. So it sucks. And the muted rom for LE table joined with the puppack doesnt work.

You can mute the rom with the Program Pinballbrowser

jh798268
            Participant
              @jh798268

I did exactly as Terry Red said above and copied his settings and all is well now. Just mimic his settings exactly and try. Worked for me. Thank you Terry Red.

CarnyPriest
              Participant
                @carnypriest

Hi there,

In romforLEtables.zip ->  twd_160h.zip, extract twd_160.BIN then rename it to twd_160h.bin then zip back into twd_160h.zip.

Rafael Tetsuo
                Participant
                  @rafaeltetsuo

Awesome! Thank you very much for this.
                  trochjochel, you rock! :good:

Noltha
                  Participant
                    @noltha

Hi,

I’m having issue with this table and PuP Pack.. PuP is displayed but Triggers don’t lauch videos.. any idea ? :(

samm
                    Participant
                      @samuel00

Hi!! check imagen https://prnt.sc/vazf80

ScreenNum,ScreenDes,PlayList,PlayFile,Loopit,Active,Priority,CustomPos
                      2,Backglass-Underlay,underlays,underlaysingle.mp4,0,ForceOn,,
                      7,BackGlass-Videos,backglass,,0,ForceOn,,”2,13,10,74,71.6″
                      1,DMD-TEXT,topperdmd,,0,ForceOn,,”2,29.5,82,41,18″
                      6,Other1/BackGlass2,,,0,ForceOn,,”2,13,10,74,71.6″
                      8,Other2/Topper2,,,0,ForceOn,,
                      4,Music,,,0,show,,
                      0,Topper,topper,topper.mp4,0,ForceOn,,
                      3,PlayField,,,0,off,,
                      5,Menu,,,0,off,,
                      9,GameInfo,,,0,off,,
                      10,GameHelp,,,0,off,,

The videos in the playlist are not shown

I tested using The Walking Dead (Limited Edition) and The Walking Dead LE (Stern 2014) but still does not show the videos

I think the problem is in triggers.ini

Everyone

JoeSoap
                      Participant
                        @joesoap

I found the video’s are under the playfield

trochjochel
                        Participant
                          @trochjochel

I found the video’s are under the playfield

check your basicsetup for pinupplayer. in pinupplayerconfigdisplay.bat if you dont use a topper you have to disable it . or you can open the Pack in Puppackeditor and set topper screen also off.

tcholeaway
                          Participant
                            @tcholeaway

I may be retarded, but there are only roms here? I don’t see where you can DL the PUP Pack containing all the media files…  SOrry for the stupid question

ridlar
                            Participant
                              @ridlar

I may be retarded, but there are only roms here? I don’t see where you can DL the PUP Pack containing all the media files… SOrry for the stupid question

The files list are the PuPPacks…pick the file where the rom suits the table you will be playing.

tcholeaway
                              Participant
                                @tcholeaway

Thanks. Usually, the PUPPack consists of a file containing the media files in some folders… Here the ZIP files I downloaded just contain some BIN files… which lets me think it’s just the rom… Or this is a new way to deal with PUPPacks?

ridlar
                                Participant
                                  @ridlar

Thanks. Usually, the PUPPack consists of a file containing the media files in some folders… Here the ZIP files I downloaded just contain some BIN files… which lets me think it’s just the rom… Or this is a new way to deal with PUPPacks?

Download the file ‘twd156h.zip’ all the PupPack files are zipped in there along with the rom…you will have to change the name of the folder in your PUPVideos folder to match the rom being used by the table.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by ridlar.
                                  1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  tcholeaway
                                  Participant
                                    @tcholeaway

Jesus… OK, I’m retarded now… But as I was playing with the 160, I didn’t expect the PUP Pack to be with the 156h…

Thanks a million ;-)

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?