The Wiggler (Bally 1967)

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Dutchman
    Participant
      @dutchguy

I played this table a lot in the 70’s and I am sure,  that when you get the 2 balls out  you only had 1 bonus point  added!

The space between the 2 flippers is that correct? Flipper plays great ! :good:

Scottacus
      Participant
        @scottacus
        MembervipContributor

@Dutchman I’ve never played this table in person so I’m very interested in your thoughts about game play.  I bet that you are right about getting only one yellow reel bonus point for kicking out two balls.

All that I had to go on to figure out the rule set was the schematic and I’ve included here the section that deals with advancing these reels.  The red arrow and circle show the solenoids that need to fire to advance the reels and the hole kicker relay that needs to be closed to make this happen.  The green arrow shows the #8 score motor position (4th out of 5)  switch that needs to close and the blue arrow shows the #10 score motor switch (5th out of 5) that needs to open to de-energize the hole kicker relay.   This would make the timing (sequence = nothing/nothing/nothing/advance reel/kill the hole kick relay).

I was going under the assumption that since there are two separate score motor switch positions that were driving the saucer kicks (sequence = top saucer kick/100 point score/lower saucer kick/ 100 point score/100 point score) that the table would pay out twice but it looks like I was wrong.

The table layout is based upon photos that were stitched together and then compared to the standard Bally layout for this time period so yes the flippers are correctly spaced as best we can make them.   Here are all the gory details.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/the-wiggler-bally-1967/

vogliadicane
        Participant
          @vogliadicane

Thanks a lot for this beauty! :heart:

hotpepper
          Participant
            @hotpepper

Great table! Thanks! I am trying to remember if I have seen another table like this one, where one out ramp scores points and the other out ramp scores none.

Scottacus
            Participant
              @scottacus
              MembervipContributor

@hotpepper I think the Bally’s Dixieland has a super long “death lane” as well.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              evileman
              Participant
                @evileman

Another beauty… thankyou!!!

Adolfo
                Participant
                  @scorpion

Hello Scottacus,

very good work..thanks to you and Bord.

what is the operator menu key in your tables?

Bye

Scorpion

Scottacus
                  Participant
                    @scottacus
                    MembervipContributor

@Aldolfo hold the left flipper button for a few seconds while the table is not in game play.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?