Theatre of Magic (Bally 1995) 2 & 3 screens directb2s b2s db2s

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Blacksad
    Participant
      @blacksad

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/theatre-of-magic-bally-1995-2-3-screens-directb2s-b2s-db2s/

• Full rebuild from scratch
      • HD translite resolution : 2560 x 2048 px retouched.
      • For 2 and 3 screens, with removable grill.
      • Grill redraw withn’t speaker distorsion
      • Authentic bulbs position and Rom ID
      • 2 images for each flash animation for a better realistic flashing effect :)

Special thank to @ninuzzu and @tomtower for this amazing table recreation and the fleep team @rothbauerw @3rdaxis @skitso @fleep @callev @bord @flupper @g5k @nickbuol for the very very cool V2 , and all the other authors involved in this project and VP’s developers as well.

Note : I’m not sure about the solenoid 25 (spirit ring flasher) and 27 (jet flasher) real position, if I made a mistake it will be easy to invert these two one with an update, let me know if someone can compare with the real machine.

EnJoY !

Blacksad

Total of 48 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

:heart:

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Yehew … i was not really happy with my latest directb2s … you save my Life :-)
          Thanks, thanks :good:

Blacksad
          Participant
            @blacksad

Yehew … i was not really happy with my latest directb2s … you save my Life :-)

Thanks, thanks :good:

For this one I was quite happy to have found a good image resource for backglass… and only after realizing it I saw that there were other resources maybe better… it’s done it’s done….

On the other hand I am rather satisfied with my lighting and especially with the flashers broken down into 2 images.

I hope you’ll like it Stephan !

I take this opportunity to wish you my best wishes for the new year and thank you once again for all the precious advice and tips you gave me without which I won’t be able to create B2S today.

:heart:

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Schreibi34
            Participant
              @schreibi34

Nice!!

makmak
              Participant
                @makmak

Fabulous! To the cab immediately;-) color dmd? :scratch: link?thx :yahoo:

Blacksad
                Participant
                  @blacksad

Fabulous! To the cab immediately;-) color dmd? :scratch: link?thx :yahoo:

Color DMD, you’ll need that : https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/releases
                  that : http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/category/101-pin2dmd-colorizations-virtual-pinball/
                  and this tutorial maybe : https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/rom-patching/

2 users thanked author for this post.
                  makmak
                  Participant
                    @makmak

thx, I know all that. I will never understand why some things work on my system and others, similar things, dont. But I dont care too much, so dont worry. The Table and Backglass are exceptional, who cares for colorful DMDs ;-)

KrakenByte
                    Participant
                      @krakenbyte

Thanks! Is it magic? :yahoo:

I'm not a magician Jen. I'm an illusionist!! - Album on Imgur

KrakenByte Kraken

go ill 773
                      Participant
                        @goill773

Thanks, this is one of my favorite tables!

sheltemke
                        Participant
                          @sheltemke

Ehh! How i forgot thx this (no not the buttons). Thank you so much! Great quality love it.

Blacksad
                          Participant
                            @blacksad

thx, I know all that. I will never understand why some things work on my system and others, similar things, dont. But I dont care too much, so dont worry. The Table and Backglass are exceptional, who cares for colorful DMDs ;-)

I have to admit that it took me a long time to test and install the colour DMDs.
                            Firstly because it requires more resources for my small configuration and because the main thing is to have fluid tables.
                            Secondly because it’s not really like the authentic version of the pinball machines I’ve known in my memories.
                            And finally because the colours of dmd don’t always match the rest of the table and this is usually to the detriment of the beautiful backglass illustrations.

This said for the moment they are installed and there are tables where I find it really nice as for “spiderman vault” and besides it is necessary to underline that it is a magnificent work of titan to have coloured with talent these dmds.

Concerning the installation, the update of the dll to version 1.8 solved all my problems.

Wildman
                            Participant
                              @wildman

LOL I was just looking for resources to rebuild this BG :mail:   Thanks for saving me a shitload of time Blacksad :good:    Nice Job Man…….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?