This topic contains 104 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  makmak 4 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 105 total)
  • Author
     Tom Tower 
    Spectator
    vip

Just downloaded the beta version from Monsterbash Pincab site…. Time to test this baby out! For the ones who cannot read Italian or have difficulty registering on the site please find enclosed a link to my dropbox with the table and the latest Hi-Rez backglass from Wildman (thanks for this one). Table: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45508371/Theatre-of-magic-VPX-0.32.rar Backglass : https://db.tt/NSb0ej6U

Registration and download from our site is really simple  :good:

Tom Tower 
    Spectator
    vip

I don’t read Italian so I guess I’ll just have to wait for an official release!

If you just switch to the language that you need before attempting to log in you will have a much easier time :) Have Fun! AL

Thanks Alan

ICPjuggla 
    MembervipModerator

I gave up to even create an account, when doing that it’s all in Italian. No worries I’ll just wait for the final release at this sight.

Drybonz 
    Participant

Right click > google translate?  I  registered in English.

TNT2 
    Participant

This table is pure awesome.

Juanlo 
    Participant

the link to download not work :scratch:

Phil Docker 
    Participant

Just join the site – go on it via Google chrome and it will be translated.

It is a test/beta version – the full version (I am sure) will be posted on this site.

Drybonz 
    Participant

Theatre of Magic 1.0 is up at Monster Bash.

Drybonz 
    Participant

Tom and Ninuzzu have uploaded their Hat Mod for Theatre of Magic.  It’s really cool… no spoilers.    :good:

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

I tried registering at Tom Tower’s site earlier today. Super excited about downloading the new TOM Hat Mod table. Haven’t yet received an email activation link at my email account. How long does it take normally? It’s been about eight hours.

Drybonz 
    Participant

I don’t remember it taking any time at all.

Pinball999 
    Participant

Yes, it was almost immediate for me.

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Thanks, guys. I’ll try registering again. :)

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

Thanks, guys. I’ll try registering again. :)

If no luck check your junk mail, or see if it’s been stopped by your providers SPAM filter. My provider’s server side SPAM filter blocks some automated regos for me and have to re-register using my Gmail.

Hankhunter 
    Participant

Hi! I just upgraded my cabinet with a better computer and now I´m searching for all my favorite tables in VPX versions.

Unfortunately monsterbashpincap site is down and it seems there´s impossible to find Theatre of Magic VPX version and

Williams Indiana Jones VPX anywhere else?? Anyone got a link to these superpinball tables, please!?  :-)

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Didn’t you take a backup of what you had ???

Hankhunter 
    Participant

I didn´t have Visual Pinball 10 on my old cabinet, the computer was to weak  :negative:

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Well. There is this spanish guy that several times have made packs. I believe he is still active on PinballX forums. Maybe you should ask him. You should have thought ahead. You probably knew that mbpc was going down so this is really your own fault.

I hope that these tables will resurface and if they do there are indications that VPU og PP is going to host them. I say this without actually knowing anything expect what was said by TT about future hosting of his work. So, I guess – don’t get your hopes up too high.

Umpa 
    Participant

HankH, did you get what you needed? You can also request on the vpjunkies FB site.

Skip34 
    Participant

Hankhunter did you find them?  I’m new to the vpx scene and I’m also looking for the same 2 tables.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account