Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

https://vpdb.io/ ??

#116545 Report
    randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

i dont see anything???

esit sorry yes I think they are there!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

#116830 Report
    Skip34
    Participant
    @skip34

Thalamus,

thanks for the link!  Been googling these tables for a while now and never came across that site.

#116834 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus

It is really @freezy and @fulltilt you need to thank. I’m just happy that people who have joined this hobby “late” is still able to get these wonderful tables.

#148387 Report
    makmak
    Participant
    @makmak

Is there a way to reduce the lights under the slingshots? They appear much too bright to me (I am the onöy one?). tried some settings but no satisfying results. thx!

#152670 Report
    yrplace18
    Participant
    @yrplace18

the regular version keeps giving me a “wrong u-22″ error and won’t start play tho it does add ‘coins”  and shows the backless. The dark version launches and plays but i have tried several Backglasses and none  appear on my 2 screen game……

Anyone have a fix?

Thanks

#152672 Report
    rgarriott
    Participant
    @rgarriott

the regular version keeps giving me a “wrong u-22″ error and won’t start play tho it does add ‘coins” and shows the backless. The dark version launches and plays but i have tried several Backglasses and none appear on my 2 screen game……

Anyone have a fix?

Thanks

After launching the table press F1 and select ignore start up test  on the top left side. That should do the trick.

#152674 Report
    yrplace18
    Participant
    @yrplace18

thanks I’ll give it a try. Any idea how to get the backglass to appear for the “dark” version ? I have a couple of games where the BG doesn’t appear even tho its db2s and named correctly….

#152676 Report
    rgarriott
    Participant
    @rgarriott

Im unfamiliar with the dark version.

#152678 Report
    yrplace18
    Participant
    @yrplace18

https://vpdb.io/games/tom/releases/pk43w4vs9h

#152703 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus

You are kind of in the wrong place with this. Even subject says VPX – not VP9.

#155321 Report
    BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

So!  With the release of Martin’s color rom for TOM….I’ve been playing a bit today…did anyone else ever notice on the third magic trunk of Magic Hat…the sound byte is

“MOVE YOUR CARRRRR” from Creature from the Black Lagoon??

Easter egg of sorts?

"Fuck this game. I love it."

#155332 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus

Several tables where you can get call-outs from older tables if you play well ( well, shoot the expected target I should say, not always the best stratigy for a high score I should add ). Believe I heard one call-out on Johnny Mnemonic today. But, what it was, I don’t remember.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    #155337 Report
    BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

Several tables where you can get call-outs from older tables if you play well ( well, shoot the expected target I should say, not always the best stratigy for a high score I should add ). Believe I heard one call-out on Johnny Mnemonic today. But, what it was, I don’t remember.

Well shiver-me-timbers.  Learn something new every day.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

#155360 Report
    Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

Thalamus, have you been able to get to power down mode on JM? I absolutely love the table but it plays so fast, that I find it hard to develop some kind of strategy to progress through the game. Just wanted to get your thoughts.

#155401 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus

No. I haven’t played JM as much as I should. I saw it featured on Papa TV not so long ago and I learned a few new things that I wanted to try. I will most probably play it a bit more now after fixing a few small issues that table had. I’ve been playing another table – which I believe will be released by JPSalas soon. But, don’t want to spoil what it is.

#155452 Report
    Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

Oh…. Another JP Salas release? Can’t wait!!

What issues did you encounter on the JM table, if you don’t mind me asking?

#155463 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus

There is some problems with the table being made with collideable primitives. Most noticeable just right of the left ramp.

#157088 Report
    F019
    Participant
    @f019

Is there a way to reduce the lights under the slingshots? They appear much too bright to me (I am the onöy one?). tried some settings but no satisfying results. thx!

I am having the same issue. I just discovered Visual Pinball today and started playing with it right away. I simply love “Theatre Of Magic” and that was the first table that I played. I noticed the same brightness issue that makmak reported, but I have no idea where I can change it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations for the amazing work that all developers, programmers and contributors do. I can’t believe I wasn’t aware of all these possibilities with Virtual Pinball. Right now I have it installed on my PC but I am looking forward to build my own cabinet in the future. Thank you all once again for the fantastic work that you do. :)

Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW