This guy thinks he has a great solution to updating his commercial machines…

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

Sounds like somebody needs a “talking-to”…

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

newtopinball78
      Participant
        @newtopinball78

Looks like this guy now updated to pinup popper and is using it on his machines now

Dark
          @dark
          vipMemberContributor

This guy actually thinks he’s smart putting an app together to do this, meanwhile Freeza?(Can’t remember name off hand) already had a streamlined app like this in the works and had it mostly working when he shelved it due to backlash from the community.  Freeza had made his app, I want to guess 2-3 years ago already now, but because he’s a respectful member of the community he respected the community’s wishes to see it discontinued.

I sure hope nothing I’ve made has been included in his bundles because I sure as hell didn’t give any permission for them to be used in commercial use and if they are being used in commercial use, where’s my cut?  I know some of you live lucrative lives working high paying jobs, but I work like a dog for my money and knowing someone else is making money off my hard work, that I made for no personal gain, really grinds my gears.

I mean on the one hand, I get it, it’s a pain in the ass for ‘customers’ to have to sift through all these sites and files to assemble vpinball tables,  but don’t these commercial sellers realize how fragile this hobby is and how easily it could all come crashing down?  They need to realize they’d have nothing to sell in the first place if it weren’t for the community making these tables (with a passion I might add).

3dcreation

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

It gets even better…

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

I was told this guy made a large donation to some vp authors so he feels he has the right to do it? Well I was only person to post on his video that I felt it was wrong. Sadly

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Just watched video an I sure hope @nailbuster didn’t approve of this jackoff pre installing his frontend! If so I have real issues with that.

for IOS and Android

NailBuster
                  @nailbuster
                  ModeratorMember

@randr ya, he’s using all this vpin stuff without any licensing or permissions….

Other than public shaming don’t know what anyone can do to stop him or the next guy….

What’s worse,  im fairly certain he goes by an another name/alias and he’s been asking questions and getting ‘free’ support by the community to get his commercial cab up and running.

TerryRed
                    @terryred
                    MemberContributorModerator

Just watched video an I sure hope @nailbuster didn’t approve of this jackoff pre installing his frontend! If so I have real issues with that.

No worries there…

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Yeah when I first saw the video I posted a few weeks ago I called my attorney and he said public shaming is about all you can do. But he also said this one asshole will cause damage for the whole community by what he is doing! Legally he has no right to sell any of the stuff included and will be the end of our hobby if he continues to do this no doubt.

for IOS and Android

Schreibi34
                      Participant
                        @schreibi34

This guy is the first real threat to our hobby! This to me is a lot more serious then the Gottlieb thing!

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

I just blocked the whole country of Australia so until this asshole is shamed to stop including everyones hard work illegally on his commercial cabs AND apologizes to the entire community it will stay blocked. so if you live in Australia i expect you to help stop this guy. Can you get around block? Probably but i hope this makes some people SPEAK UP to stop this shit from happening.

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

I reported him to you tube but more people need to speak up and report this

for IOS and Android

N3roflint
                            Participant
                              @n3roflint

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

I don’t recall exactly but was software related as I had to include link to license to vp on wiki page. Was very clear but I did have to use a desktop to even see option to report

for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

I’ve done that already a long time ago. They don’t listen to stupid Norwegians :cry:

Probably not a well enough documented report to be honest.

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

I know this will never stop just look at mame/pi BUT at least we can try to keep it to a minimum. If everyone reported this I am sure it would stop at least for this one asshole. He can sell the cab which looks like a decent build btw but jeezus don’t include our work! Tables, b2s, vpinmame, nailbusters work!? Guy is a total jerk and needs to be stopped. Maybe a waste of time but at least try

for IOS and Android

N3roflint
                                    Participant
                                      @n3roflint

JR
                                      Participant
                                        @jfr1

This….YtubeI was thinking the same thing.

Tom
                                        Participant
                                          @armyaviation
                                          MemberContributor

What is the difference between this dipshit and all the others on eBay and in this country that are doing the same thing?  I assumed that every $5000 cabinet on eBay has our tables on them with a front end of some sort.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

That’s actually a valid point. But, at least @randr is trying to do something about it.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?