Three Angels

Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

There is too many lines of code B-)

Please feel free to create them, I’m sure there will be an update if someone did it. I’m simply too lazy.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Wouldn’t be to hard to add basic DOF but I am surprised nobody stepped up to do it but not that surprised I guess

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
          @rothbauerw
          ModeratorContributorMembervip

Who’s the author of this table?  Maybe they would be willing to add DOF?

… ducks for cover

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          the_greeze
          Participant
            @thegreeze

There is too many lines of code B-)

Please feel free to create them, I’m sure there will be an update if someone did it. I’m simply too lazy.

Beyond my skill, sorry.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

No one is born knowing how to do it ;-)

the_greeze
              Participant
                @thegreeze

No one is born knowing how to do it ;-)

Indeed. Although I don’t think this is the table to cut one’s teeth on!

TerryRed
                  @terryred
                  MemberContributorModerator

It can’t always be myself, Arngrim or a couple others doing DOF for every VPX table.

Dr Tom added some basic DOFLinx to the older FP table (using my DOFLinx videos as a guide), and he was a novice at the time… so that shows it can be done.

Yes, original tables are much more work to add DOF to for sure. I know more than anyone.

I provided my DOF Config Creator sheet and some helpful videos for anyone to learn how to do DOF.

That is MUCH more than what I had to use when I started to learn VPX DOF when I did ACDC LE MX Leds way back.

I read the DOF wiki… made my commands in notepad, and copy and pasted to DOF Config Tool with no Ball Roller to test with in VPX back then!

Damn you guys got it much easier now!

You have only 3 DOF commands that you use on VPX originals in the table script. That’s it!

DOF 123, DOFOn

DOF 123, DOFOff

DOF 123, DOFPulse

Anything needing SSF,etc combined with those commands can be easily updated by some of the more SSF savvy guys.

The rest is adding the DOF for your toys / lights on DOF Config Tool. Much easier to do with my DOF Config Creator sheet!

Everything anyone needs to know for adding DOF is all on my page here:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/dof-config-creator-create-and-add-mx-led-effects-and-dof-configs-the-easy-way/

I do a lot of typing and videos of this stuff to help others learn…it’s all right there.

I’ve done my part…and so has Arngrim. Others need to start to learn the basics of this stuff. These tables won’t just finish adding DOF to themselves.

It can just start with adding basic solenoids at first. That is the biggest hurdle. Everything after that is icing.

Use tables like MOTU VPX or Jaws VPX for reference.

…. and I’ve been very busy with my own other massive project I’ve been working on for a long while now. I keep getting mixed into other people’s projects…. but now I’m finally doing my own thing that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time now, so I’ll be busy with that for quite a while.

It would be very cool to see DOF done for this VPX version… randr deserves it! Step it up guys!

kcpinhead
                  Participant
                    @kcpinhead

Hey Randr I had almost forgot about this table and got back to it, love the conversion btw. Whats the possibility of adding the instruction card guidance videos to the backglass or some sort of puppack? I cut the cards on my POV because of my video apron. This table is such a masterpiece, thanks again for adding it to vpx and putting in all that work.

Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?