Three Angels

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Scritley
    Participant
      @scritley

WOW!  This is an incredible table… so visually appealing and the multi-level pf is just amazing!  Thank you for the countless hours of work you spent on this.

I’ll report any bugs I find.  First game went flawlessly and included multi-ball.  Thanks again!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Almost midnight here…(game has a midnight mode) from hitting pop bumpers ha ha… hitting the sack but hope to get some reports by morning. Thanks guys :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Gwen
        Participant
          @gwen

Great work!  I’m having fun with this one.  Thanks Randr! :good:

Gwen
          - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Just woke up after the LOOOONG trip back home from Thailand. Pretty jet lagged still, so it is 06:40 in the morning for me only to learn that you’ve released the beta and needs feedback on it. That is what I call perfect timing. Even wife is up already so now I’m getting dressed. Getting me a good cup of coffee instead of beer and start to play the thing. Table isn’t completely new to me since you have been kind enough to feed me betas. Playing on a laptop that did get very hot in the first place in a hot climate wasn’t very appealing. Now, with the cab waiting and your Youtube video explaining the general rules is also came at the right time I guess. Part of my addiction with pinball is that it is a never ending hobby. If you don’t fiddle with tables there is also the opportunity to read up on game rules, try new roms, changes settings etc. So, especially for a original – a good run through like you just did is for me at least important in that it gives it the depth and understanding how it is expected to be played.

I know how much work you’ve put into this Jason and you made me laugh with the pause and giggle you had about it in the video yourself. You have to give your wife a break now and just wait for feedback :whistle:

Ok – time to get dressed. Really looking forward to this one ! Thank you so much !!! :rose:   :heart:

Nemo
            Participant
              @nemo

It’s now a few minutes past 7 am here in the Netherlands, but as soon as it hits 9 am this puppy is going to shake the foundation of my house  B-) .

If i find a problem i’ll report it back here.

But HUGE thanks for making this a reality, much appreciated  :good:

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

There might be a bug in the ball search function in some way. Just played a semi good game. Added new coin. Got the message that it searched for balls and sure enough one was ejected from “the left saucer” of the blacksmith ( don’t remember what you said it was called in the video ). After that the game had kind of swallowed my coin as it would not allow me to start the game. I added new coins. Credit = 1, pressed start. But, even with coins in the machine the game would not start. But, no ball trapped warnings or anything. Added a second coin. Credis = 2. Still no joy.

Had a lot of fun. I think I need to see your video again. Here the drop targets just pops up again. Getting them trapped in the back is impossible the way I play. I’m sure there is something I’ve missed.

Really fun though. For SSF users. It is better to put all the sample in this table to the backglass than to keep them all in the table as it is now. Sound becomes clearer and louder. Maybe a desktop user should try this as well and report back if it improves or degrades the experience for you guys. Kind of important for me to know for future recommended changes.

marie
                Participant
                  @marie

Wow thanks for this amazing achievement! I loved watching it coming alive and now already able to play this FP classic! Big thanks again :good:

STAT
                  Participant
                    @stefanaustria
                    MemberContributor

Mega Script – it’s more than some Business Software ;-)
                    Definitely Download, but only can Play a bit later … thanks :good:

vogliadicane
                    Participant
                      @vogliadicane

wow, cool as f*ck!

I had some problem after ball entered the top right kicker: sacrifice souls mode -> after some longer time I chose “come back later” -> voice “I understand”, but ball wasn’t kicked out and mode was started again. Thia happened all over again and again and I had to quit the game.

For the sound FX, you know what comes now from me again – lol. They should be rooted to the backglass to not come out of the cab for those, who have speakers in there, too.

I’ll report, if I find anymore hickups.

senseless
                      Participant
                        @senseless

Amazing work randr! You took on a major task and can only guess how much work went into getting this baby up and running in vpx. I think it’s one of the best scripted tables from the FP platform and totally deserves the vpx port.

Thanks again!

senseless
                        Participant
                          @senseless

Thanks for the detailed video on the rulez. I need to get through level 3 ;).

Mark70
                          Participant
                            @mark70

Yeah there it is! I am just leaving home and drive a few hundred kilometers to play real pinball, but this will be the first thing I will do when I’m back tomorrow morning. Thanks a lot for the tons of work and also thanks for the rulesheet video. Both is much appreciated!

Gwen
                            Participant
                              @gwen

It is better to put all the sample in this table to the backglass than to keep them all in the table as it is now. Sound becomes clearer and louder.

I agree that I would prefer all the sounds except mechanical go to the backbox.  With all those other samples going to mechanical sound my entire cabinet is constantly rumbling due to the internal speakers I am using  for the mech sounds.   And the non mech sounds are not as clear as I would hope for.

Gwen
                              - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

-RpT
                              Participant
                                @rpt

@randr Playing this all morning, really amazing table! Thanks again for the hard work, can see from the script this was no small feat. Didn’t come across any issues so far although there seems to be a small graphics mis-alignment of some kind on the “X” star light graphic near the flippers… was trying to bug hunt as best i could, threw in a few tilts etc… no errors for me yet and the game flows in a very satisfying way which given the complexity is impressive  :good:

lukpcn
                                Participant
                                  @lukpcn

Hi,

first of all: GREAT WORK!

I got ball stuck problem, it’s in the image attached.

Attachments:
                                  arconovum
                                  Participant
                                    @nicholaschristopher
                                    MemberContributor

Wow a great table and a training video too.. thanks randr.

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Hi,

first of all: GREAT WORK!

I got ball stuck problem, it’s in the image attached.

@lucpcn if you let game set for a few seconds with ball stuck it runs through a very heavy ball search routine(very cool to watch btw) that free it up? Or a nudge free it up?

@vogliadicane
                                      it should go into search mode after the choice times out or kick ball out if you don’t choice. Very odd that happened but will take a look

How many people have trapped s angel or demon? Moved up or down trap? Moved to end of trap? That part is so cool

********************************************************
                                      for IOS and Android

lukpcn
                                      Participant
                                        @lukpcn

Nudge did not help, I just did screenshot and as I was leaving in a sec just closed it down, will investigate more fot sure.

By the way, my 9 years old son loves this table ;)

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Nudge did not help, I just did screenshot and as I was leaving in a sec just closed it down, will investigate more fot sure.

By the way, my 9 years old son loves this table ;)

If it happens again… like a real pinball a very extensive ball search routine will start. It should find a ball anywhere that is stuck so give it time to start the search next time before quoting out

for IOS and Android

lukpcn
                                          Participant
                                            @lukpcn

I will do. By the way, the possession of the flippers by the deamon is great idea!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 188 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?