Three Angels

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

There might be a bug in the ball search function in some way. Just played a semi good game. Added new coin. Got the message that it searched for balls and sure enough one was ejected from “the left saucer” of the blacksmith ( don’t remember what you said it was called in the video ). After that the game had kind of swallowed my coin as it would not allow me to start the game. I added new coins. Credit = 1, pressed start. But, even with coins in the machine the game would not start. But, no ball trapped warnings or anything. Added a second coin. Credis = 2. Still no joy.

Had a lot of fun. I think I need to see your video again. Here the drop targets just pops up again. Getting them trapped in the back is impossible the way I play. I’m sure there is something I’ve missed.

Really fun though. For SSF users. It is better to put all the sample in this table to the backglass than to keep them all in the table as it is now. Sound becomes clearer and louder. Maybe a desktop user should try this as well and report back if it improves or degrades the experience for you guys. Kind of important for me to know for future recommended changes.

@thalamus
      if targets just pop back up then trap is “set” with one ball…you then need to do the small right loop to summon a demaon ball and then put it in trap entrance

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
      RYSr (Rich)
      Participant
        @rysr

wow, cool as f*ck!

I had some problem after ball entered the top right kicker: sacrifice souls mode -> after some longer time I chose “come back later” -> voice “I understand”, but ball wasn’t kicked out and mode was started again. Thia happened all over again and again and I had to quit the game.

For the sound FX, you know what comes now from me again – lol. They should be rooted to the backglass to not come out of the cab for those, who have speakers in there, too.

I’ll report, if I find anymore hickups.

I have the same problem with the wish master kicker, It seems to run through the selections several times then finally times out and will release the ball.

It says at one point press any key to exit, but the flipper, game start or plunger buttons don’t seem to have any effect. I think the flippers should allow you to change selection, but then what key do you hit to select it?

As far as the sound coming from the back box speakers, I just went into the sound pulldown in the editor and selected my default speaker system and it moved from the TV speakers to the backbox.

Just played my first few games on my desktop, gonna eat lunch then install on the Cab to test further.

Had a couple 2 ball multiballs so far, and got a ball trapped in the gates, love this table :good:

BTW, I’m running VPX 10.5 final, do we need 10.6? and any particular version of VPM?

Nemo
        Participant
          @nemo

Ohhhh my…….what to say about this beast ? Between the overwhelming deep and dark soundtrack/effects and the tuned in physics this is JUST UNBELIEVABLE !

My GF won’t play it anymore, to freaked out  B-)   :wacko:   :good:

Just did the initial fine tuning of the various sounds this morning, and it was GAME ON from around twelve till about half a hour ago (it’s now dinertime)

Plays stupendously well, had 0 AND I MEAN ZERO problems with it, spot on bone chilling action all around. Sure it’s a tuff table, and i’m going to revisit that video tutorial you made. One thing though, you just have to set the volume on setting OMG, that makes this table come alive (or dead for that matter)…..

Got an app from my nextdoor neighbor: If i was killing someone or was summoning the 7th gate of Hell ! (< that was the exact question  :whistle: )

Now i’m going to shove some food in and play me some more !!

1 user thanked author for this post.
          randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

When your in wishmaster…the small video screen should show selections. You use flipper buttons to choose but you can only pick an item that you have enough souls to trade for. You press plunger button(enter) the select.

Perhaps if you have not used standard button layout you may have issues…I could change it in script so let me know if right shift and left shift allow you to scroll… and enter allows you to select please

for IOS and Android

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Fixed small graphic glix on bonusX insert. also added inserts for soul lights nest to center drain so that will look more correct now. Waiting to release a new version until i can figure out what is going on with some peoples systems and keycodes. i assume they have non standard key assignments so i should be able to fix that once i know thats issue

for IOS and Android

RYSr (Rich)
              Participant
                @rysr

When your in wishmaster…the small video screen should show selections. You use flipper buttons to choose but you can only pick an item that you have enough souls to trade for. You press plunger button(enter) the select.

Perhaps if you have not used standard button layout you may have issues…I could change it in script so let me know if right shift and left shift allow you to scroll… and enter allows you to select please

@randar
                Came back after lunch turned the desktopPC back on and Keys on the wishmaster seem to be working now, guess I needed a reboot. sorry for the false alarm. Gonna load on the cab now!

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

BTW! if its midnight in game(by hitting popbumpers enough times you then shoot wishmaster and get 3 demon multiball…send them all to center upper pf kicker(hell) very cool mode in the game.

for IOS and Android

senseless
                  Participant
                    @senseless

Made it through level 3 :). You enter blood bath and is really cool :). After that I made it into the Drakness mode with three black balls. You can score points for a limited time and then the flippers just stop.

All the time the scipting was working fine. No bug yet!

I tried playing it back in the day son fp but never got the feeling due to the physics. Love this version!

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

@senseless did you make it to end of trap 3 complete times with a demon? also did you ever put an angel in and have to rescue it? It really is very very cool game

for IOS and Android

OptimusPin
                      Participant
                        @viriiguy

This  is simply beautiful!!!

goofything
                        Participant
                          @goofything

Made it through level 3 :). You enter blood bath and is really cool :). After that I made it into the Drakness mode with three black balls. You can score points for a limited time and then the flippers just stop.

All the time the scipting was working fine. No bug yet!

I tried playing it back in the day son fp but never got the feeling due to the physics. Love this version!

@Senseless
                            What was your score in that game? I had a pretty good run (for me) and got about 400,000 points. Not sure if that’s even decent or not, but it was a fun game. Had the multi-demon balls going at one point. Still learning the game.

goofything
                          Participant
                            @goofything

What a great game Randr. Thank you so much for all the hard work. This is sure to bring hours of fun to many, many people.

As for bug reports, I did notice that when you play multiple games in a row the score doesn’t reset to 0. So, the second game will start with the score from the first game.

Also on the plunger shots with skill shot set at 4. I plunged into the 4th hole but it came up as failed shot–not always but I noticed a couple of times. Will see if I can get a recording of it happening.

Will keep “play testing” this game :)

Gwen
                            Participant
                              @gwen

An issue I discovered by accident is that if you hit the flipper buttons after starting the game but before launching the ball the “gate guardian” captive balls rattle around enough to register as hits.  I killed both gate guardians without ever launching the ball.

Gwen
                              - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

You must have something setup incorrectly for key preferences and nudge. That shouldn’t happen but I will double check script :good:

********************************************************
                                for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Gwen
                                Participant
                                  @gwen

You must have something setup incorrectly for key preferences and nudge. That shouldn’t happen but I will double check script :good:

OK you can disregard that report.  I think the nudge sensitivity on my Zeb’s ball launcher was jacked up at the time.  It seems to be fine now.

Gwen
                                  - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

goofything
                                  Participant
                                    @goofything

Also on the plunger shots with skill shot set at 4. I plunged into the 4th hole but it came up as failed shot–not always but I noticed a couple of times. Will see if I can get a recording of it happening.

[/quote]

Looks like this works fine. I wasn’t noticing that the ball was shooting up and bouncing back to land in slot 3.

ripleyyy
                                    Participant
                                      @ripleyyy

first off all tanx for the conversion

i know this table was a “must have” on FP, but as i dont like to play FP… heu…

and than, i’m not usual with rules, but get this which seems a prob : ball locked on the upper right saucer mini PF, seems i get a hurry up, but ball remain there until timer reach 0, and than exit

:good:

ripleyyy
                                      Participant
                                        @ripleyyy

ha shit, already reported by Vogliadicane…

naeromagus
                                        Participant
                                          @naeromagus

First off a Fan of your Youtube channel, Love yor Pincab and your passion for pinball as i share the same,

And a big Thanks for the Recent FP conversions, They are all great! Keep em coming

:yahoo:

c

senseless
                                          Participant
                                            @senseless

@senseless did you make it to end of trap 3 complete times with a demon? also did you ever put an angel in and have to rescue it? It really is very very cool game

Yes I did :). The Blood bath mode is really cool. The demon get’s access to the angels and the lights and sounds all go crazy and you hear the angels being drained. It’s really awesome!

Also the demon multiball is cool and I love how you styled the black balls. This one just screams for more play! I wonder if there is an actual end game in there.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 188 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?