Three Angels

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Sliderpoint
    Participant
      @sliderpoint
      MemberContributor

ah, no that was .91.  I’ll get the newer version.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      rothbauerw
        @rothbauerw
        ModeratorContributorMembervip

Yeah you should probably comment out the s key in they key up/down sub if you use s for start. Or change it to another key code in script that you don’t use as it may cause issue with game in scroll is left on

You should also remove it from the master version as the s key is useless in vp.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Yeah you should probably comment out the s key in they key up/down sub if you use s for start. Or change it to another key code in script that you don’t use as it may cause issue with game in scroll is left on

You should also remove it from the master version as the s key is useless in vp.

It turns scroll on and off :yahoo:   but i did remove it in next wip. not sure why people use non standard keys but i get it…people do

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

RustyCardores
            @rustycardores
            MemberModerator

It turns scroll on and off :yahoo: but i did remove it in next wip. not sure why people use non standard keys but i get it…people do

Sometimes a cab is doing more than VP and there is no option but to let key mapping meet somewhere in the middle to make all things work.  Mine is one of those cabs.

Sliderpoint
            Participant
              @sliderpoint
              MemberContributor

Yeah, I have to remap stuff because my cab doesn’t have a ‘launch button’, I have to wait for a full b2S to be out and DOF updated before the wishmaster would work for me.  I set it to leftmagnasave.

On .94  I’m still seeing the second trap not always push the ball to the 3rd lane, the ball goes up, but falls back before the wall locks it in.  Also, the drop targets in the traps are not working as part of the ball search.   I was in the multiball and the upper trap drops reset too quickly and actually trapped a ball between the upper drop and the kicker.  couldn’t nudge hard enough to hit the kicker again.

Also would you be down for any different flipper settings?  I like to to rock the ball a bit in a cradle to get it up the flipper to try a better angle backhand shot and that’s not something that can be done with these settings.   You may not want it to play that way, so I was just asking.

-Mike

Edit:  more, with .94  I’m also seeing the portal opening every time I hit the saucer before the locks were even opened.   Could this be some kind of saved states somewhere? because I had to exit mid game previously?   Also it’s not saving number of credits.

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

This is a video of the ball search here on my desktop. you will see it drops thos targets and opens trap up completely does it look like your setup when it is searching? its one part i tested to make sure it works so very strange its not working for you. im running 10.5 final btw

see this link for quick video you will also see if a ball is totally lost on a plastic or something at end of ball search and no ball is found it gives you another ball

@sliderpoint

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6zmv90w22e8xvg/Video%20Nov%2026%2C%206%2026%2036%20PM.mov?dl=0

for IOS and Android

Sliderpoint
                Participant
                  @sliderpoint
                  MemberContributor

Ill try with 10.5 and see how it goes.

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

so I gotta ask a possibly stupid question.  Throughout much of the beta cycle and including the most recent versions, I’ve got an issue where during the two ball multiball where we have one black ball, the auto launcher has trouble plunging the ball, it barely goes up and necessitates manually plunging the ball.  I suspect as does randr that the issue may be the nudging board, perhaps my nudge settings are too strong. The only thing is, this is the only table that has this behavior that I can see!

So the question: has no one else had this issue at all, where the autoplunger isn’t plunging the ball properly?

robertms
                    Participant
                      @mophead

@theloafer  Yes, same problem on my cab. Typically I have to move the plunger down a bit but haven’t messed with it yet since it’s beta.

@randr
                        I am in awe of what you’ve accomplished here. I don’t know if everyone understands the level of complexity, but to me this process is reminiscent of painstaking restoration of a classic car where you have to reverse engineer and re-manufacture majority of the components, so in the end it looks identical to the original yet is modern, functions better and more reliably. We are extremely lucky that you enjoy these insane challenges and have the will and perseverance to see these projects through. Hats off to you sir. I hope your wife realizes what a catch you were B-)

On a side note I had this error pop up during one of many games:

3_angels_error

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

@robertms I can fix that error no problem.

thank you for noticing I try to keep the conversion as close to original as I possibly can.

Mill look into the plung issue but it’s never happened to me. Very strange. Is it the kickback plunger or the auto plunger in plunger lane?

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

robertms
                        Participant
                          @mophead

It’s the auto plunger in the plunger lane.

vogliadicane
                          Participant
                            @vogliadicane

Yeah, I have to remap stuff because my cab doesn’t have a ‘launch button’, I have to wait for a full b2S to be out and DOF updated before the wishmaster would work for me. I set it to leftmagnasave.

Maybe instead of having to hit Launch Ball for “select” implement “both flipper buttons pressed”? Randr, you know, what we talked about lately. It is the same in other Pinballs like Junk Yard and makes sense for those, who don’t have a Launch Ball button.

Btw I also had the balls not shot out right in the auto plunger, thought it was, because I had fiddled around with plunger setttings…

The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

Thanks guys for confirming this is not only my issue.

Randr:  get to work!    Lol

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

upping .95 with plunger adjustment and the light scripting error(flashforms) thanks @robertms for the report!

See change log for all fixes in this beta

for IOS and Android

5 users thanked author for this post.
                                Micronaut
                                Participant
                                  @micronaut

it`s awesome. :wacko:
                                  I really like music and sounds, very good physics and this pinball is epic, :good:
                                  thanks randr, I’m excited about your great conversions from FP to VPX  :yahoo:

Mark70
                                  Participant
                                    @mark70

Thanks a lot for another update :good:

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Thanks a lot for another update :good:

Getting closer with each beta that’s for sure. Thank you to everyone that has tested and reported issues! It’s a huge script(largest in vp history I’m sure)  so there is certainly going to be a few bugs to be found

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Pinfan45 if you get that error then the music is not in proper folder

for IOS and Android

RYSr (Rich)
                                        Participant
                                          @rysr

Richard from BlindMandkind.com was kind enough to dig these up on an old hard drive from his old site, and email them to me.

Thought I would share!

Rich

Note had to put in a zip, thought you could attach pictures? :unsure:

Attachments:
                                          randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

@rysr You know richard from blindmandkind? very cool! i should include these with the download are you ok with that?

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 188 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?