Three Angels

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Carburetor1
    Participant
      @carburetor1

Hi Randr,

First post here. Let me say I really enjoy your conversion. Never used to understand the gameplay on FP. But the ruleset is complicated and there are a couple of nice surprises along the way. The game is very immersive, due to the combination of light and sound. I know friends of mine are gonna nag about the game not being a four-player, but well, I had some good times so far. I’ll let them play without me.

Just now the game stopped on me during the addition of the bonus. I still had 2 extra balls to go. I was on 380.000 or thereabouts and the bonus was 616.000. I remember, because there it stopped. Below is the line that was highlighted in the script.

error 3 angels

Thanks again, Carburetor

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

@carburetor1 great bug report. ill take a look thanks for letting me know!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Greynurse
        Participant
          @greynurse

Hey randr,

Thank you for the work in getting this ported to VP(X). I have the FP version and after three years, I still find this table’s rules difficult to understand, so cudos on the video. I’ll start playing this in earnest in a few days time and I will try to articulate problems that I find and see if I can come up with any fixes. However my skills are limited, so I’ll just do my best.

Maintain the rage!

Cheers,
          Nursie

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

For sure the game has a lot going on but I don’t think it’s to complicated. There are some bugs here and there so I’ll be releasing another beta soon with some more fixes soon I hope.

for IOS and Android

evilantal
            Participant
              @evilantal

I’m getting UltraDMD missing errors.

Seems the UltraDMD files are not in the download?

Sorry if stupid question :(

kds70
              Participant
                @kds70

I’m getting UltraDMD missing errors.
                Seems the UltraDMD files are not in the download?
                Sorry if stupid question :(

Which VPX Version have you installed ? If you have installed it with the all in one installer Ultra DMD should work.

This table needs ULTRA DMD installed properly. This tables needs no own files because it´s dmd is text based only at this time.

Are other ULTRA DMD tables working for you ? If not you have to in- or reinstall ultra dmd.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
                evilantal
                Participant
                  @evilantal

Thanks for the reply…

I’m now using VPX 10.6.

Good to hear I’m not missing something. UltraDMD tables with their own UltraDMD directory work fine I’ve noticed (like America’s Most Haunted or The Web). It’s just tables that use the inbuilt UltraDMD scoring that don’t work as I’m also experiencing problems with Pokemon Pinball and Serious Sam.

How can I fix this?

kds70
                  Participant
                    @kds70

try reinstalling ultra dmd seperatly; in “c:/program files” for example

you can get it here

https://ultradmd.wordpress.com/download/

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

themotherbrain
                    Participant
                      @themotherbrain

Does anybody have a wheel for this that doesn’t say future pinball on it? Maybe Im just missing it?  :unsure:

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

It’s in here

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/wheels-in-tarcisios-style/ I think?

I need to update this beta thanks for reminding me.

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

robertms
                        Participant
                          @mophead

Any chance of getting DOF working?

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Probably after version 1.0 is released dof will be added either by myself or better yet terryred :)

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                              @terryred
                              MemberContributorModerator

….well..I will be releasing this over the next day or two….so this would help with anyone doing DOF on any table…at least for the DOF Config part of it.

The table absolutely must be a “done” table, as adding DOf to ANY original takes a long time, as you need to reverse engineer the table’s code. Adding MX Leds…well no one else has done them for a long time….Adding DOF and MX Leds the way “I” like to do it takes MUCH MUCH longer…

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Table is done just has a couple small bugs nothing to bad though but need to nail them down and that’s going to be a while

for IOS and Android

themotherbrain
                                Participant
                                  @themotherbrain

Thanks man! I knew there had to be one somewhere!

Gwen
                                  Participant
                                    @gwen

Great job on this Randr.  If you are still looking for requests for future pinball tables to convert to vpx may I suggest the Red Weeds version of the War of the Worlds?  I would love to have that one in VPX =)

Gwen
                                    - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

If anyone wants a table converted i would look at doing it but i ask you get permission from FP author. I am still working on bug fixes for this 3 angels between working on the VPB app but this app has been sucking all my free time up lately to say the least

for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                                      Participant
                                        @theloafer

Great job on this Randr. If you are still looking for requests for future pinball tables to convert to vpx may I suggest the Red Weeds version of the War of the Worlds? I would love to have that one in VPX =)

A huge fan of Jeff Wayne, and the FP table is fun.  However I don’t know to what extent but Slamtilt had a hand on this one so somehow I think you have a better chance at winning the lotto than getting Slam to authorize the mod to a VP table

-RpT
                                        Participant
                                          @rpt

What’s the latest on this one?  I wouldn’t mind having a crack at adding DOF to this table as an upcoming project hence i ask :)  Assuming no-one is on the DOF for this yet, would it be best to wait for a while (if there is another release planned) or should I get started?

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I would love to see some DOF added to this build! I have a few bugs to fix but just have had no time to work on the table lately. Soon I will get to it. Honestly given the complexity of this build I’m surprised it don’t have more bugs :)

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 188 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?