Time Line (Gottlieb 1980)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Vizzone
    Participant
      @vizzone

Has anyone configured in fullscreen cabinet mode? I do not find a good position, I could inform the values, thank you

kds70
      Participant
        @kds70

Has anyone configured in fullscreen cabinet mode? I do not find a good position, I could inform the values, thank you

there´s a pov file within the download – just take this settings (view with editor) or rename this pov file like your tables name and put it in your table folder.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Opps

outhere
            @outhere

All better – thank you

I forgot to mention
            Sound does not turn off for the drop target reset when it is Set DOF only in VP

thanks, should be able to fix that… some lazy bastard needs to get up off my couch and fix his cabinet dof.. so many projects..

:bye: Yes so much time very few projects – awaiting minute is that the other way around :mail:

outhere
              @outhere

@outhere can you test this one and make sure it takes care of the drop target reset sound.  I also reduced the delay on the bank resets since dof fires off the callback, it shouldn’t be quite as noticeable now. not sure why I put the delay in, but I know there was a reason  LOL

I will give it a spin

BorgDog
              Participant
                @borgdog
                MemberContributorvip

All better – thank you

I forgot to mention

thanks, should be able to fix that… some lazy bastard needs to get up off my couch and fix his cabinet dof.. so many projects..

:bye: Yes so much time very few projects – awaiting minute is that the other way around :mail:

LOL yes, today I’m making another of these that I made yesterday. not sure how it relates to pinball, but fun anyway. from a cedar tree I cut down a couple years ago. cedar sawdust smells so good  :-)

IMG_20190527_075537146

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Screw pinball related that’s a very cool project! Great job too and yes I love the smell of cedar too.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

vogliadicane
                  Participant
                    @vogliadicane

Found out one thing, that’s wrong:

If the ball is shot out to take this way (blue)

Time Line

the upper flippers stays “On” whereas the lower flippers stay “Off”. Think, that makes no sense. Maybe use the  (in my pic) purple trigger to change conditions.

Anything else, your release is cool, despite the really wierd idea and gameplay of this table. Love the worned out playfield scan and all the lighting and shadow work, you put into this. :yes:   :good:

Thanks to all guys involved.

BorgDog
                    Participant
                      @borgdog
                      MemberContributorvip

I agree, it makes no sense, but that is how it works.  If it doesn’t hit anything or score any points on the way to the drain it will kick that same ball back out, if it scored something then it counts that as your ball and it goes on to the next ball. so basically don’t short plunge.

they did the same thing on a papatv live episode a while back.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-B6zopnCBU  I don’t think they really understood all the rules either LOL

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

LOL. During the test, I did that mistake myself. In my mind, this table now is named – “Time Line no short plunge” :)

I’m not so sure I isn’t supposed to be this way. If I remember correctly, you will get a new ball if it is a regular plunge – it is your fault if it is saved by the gate and you do not shoot it hard enough ? If that makes any sense ?

Vizzone
                        Participant
                          @vizzone

Thanks, I really did not know what to do with the pov file

outhere
                            @outhere

All better – thank you

I forgot to mention

LOL yes, today I’m making another of these that I made yesterday. not sure how it relates to pinball, but fun anyway. from a cedar tree I cut down a couple years ago. cedar sawdust smells so good  :-)

IMG_20190527_075537146

Nice I will take 2

Is that 3-D object for the next game the hobbit and/or Game of Thrones — LoL

outhere
                              @outhere

I tested the game all the DOF seems to be working…

Not sure if you worked on this or not

The top set of drop targets seem to coincide with the solenoid reset
                              But the other 2 sets Still has a delay for the targets to come up after the solenoid fires

BorgDog
                              Participant
                                @borgdog
                                MemberContributorvip

here is the other one, a little larger and lower, more coffee table height instead of end table, but was too oddly shaped for 3 legs so I had to do 4 or it would tip easily. Much easier to level 3 legs.  both were from about a 1 foot thick slice of the base of the tree that I cut half with the chainsaw last time I was at the cabin.  brought back to town where all the good tools are to make them then back to the cabin they go.

IMG_20190527_153115775

BorgDog
                                Participant
                                  @borgdog
                                  MemberContributorvip

I tested the game all the DOF seems to be working…

Not sure if you worked on this or not

The top set of drop targets seem to coincide with the solenoid reset
                                  But the other 2 sets Still has a delay for the targets to come up after the solenoid fires

I’ll double check, I thought I adjusted all 3 timers, but maybe not.  Thanks for testing it out, I’ll post an update.

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

@borgdog i’m sure you have seen people filling the holes with blue opoxy resin?

********************************************************
                                    Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                    for IOS and Android

********************************************************

BorgDog
                                    Participant
                                      @borgdog
                                      MemberContributorvip

I have seen that, and it looks cool.  I did think about doing just a clear fill on these, but decided I kinda like the holes and the neat wood structures in them… and I’m lazy  :yahoo:

BorgDog
                                      Participant
                                        @borgdog
                                        MemberContributorvip

I do want that bandsaw mill though

BorgDog
                                        Participant
                                          @borgdog
                                          MemberContributorvip

version 1.02 uploaded with basically just DOF fixes.  if you don’t have DOF, no need to update.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          absurdisarm
                                          Participant
                                            @absurdisarm

damn, this looks way cool. thanks!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?