Time Machine (Data East 1988) Wheel

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

@shadowshd I agree about lack of feedback to the authors you see many people downloading but very few thank the author compared to download counts. Any work that people are willing to share is welcome here as long as it is their work or they have permission to upload from original author.

Pincab Pasion has done some great work and thats why i added a link to the site in hopes more people will find those great tables! Im not sure what the media packs are but we have 4TB of storage here for uploads so there is plenty of room to share your work here too if you wanted to.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

Shadow
      Participant
        @shadowshd

The media packs we create in details :

• Playfields and backglasses videos are homemade 20 seconds captures using PopperAutoRecord (as it’s my pincab computer that works, the files are obviously free to use and share without any permission) ;
        • DMD images are made by myself with Gimp (a simple 128*32 pixels black background on which I put the logo of the table ; free to use and share too) ;
        • DMD videos and flyers come from GameEx FTP (I’ve got Freezy’s permission as VPDB is sponsored by GameEx) ;
        • Wheel images are from PcTeknik’s MegaDocklets archive on VPU and missing ones are created by myself with the PSD he provides (I’m waiting for his permission to share them in our packs).
        • Then I make 4 versions using TerryRed’s converter scripts : PinballX HD, PinballX 4K, PinUp HD, PinUp 4K.

The advantage of these media packs is mainly for PinUp Popper : you just have to drag and drop the zip file on Media Manager to import medias and that’s it ;)

I’ll sent you a PM with a link to the media packs I’ve already made so you can check if they comply to VPB’s philosophy.

As I said to PP’s staff we have actually 8094 registered members but 6320 who never posted a message and probably will never do, that leads to a terrific 88% of members who just come to take what they need, I guess, and 12% who enjoy being here and taking time to talk and share.

These 12% are the core that makes the forum lives and grow, so let’s work for them and forget about the 88% remaining. You cannot force people to participate anyway, so let’s live with that.

I’m myself trying to change this bad habit to not thank when I download something. When I go out of the supermarket I say thank you and good bye and I’ve just paid for what I’ve taken, so that’s not because it’s free and I don’t pay that what I’ve just downloaded doesn’t desserve a like, a thank or a little message to show authors I do like and enjoy their work ;)

I’ve seen there’s a few missing Team PP tables here (Back To The Future and Victory) so I’ll ask JPJ if he can upload them here so every VPB member can enjoy them ;)

Thanks ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?