Tom & Jerry (Williams 2018) – directb2s (2 Screen)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Watacaractr
    Participant
      @watacaractr

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=109251

2 Screen Backglass for Tom & Jerry (Williams 2018).

Enjoy!

Brian (watacaractr)

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Numiah
      Participant
        @numiah

How to activate?
        Doesn’t load on table startup.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Watacaractr
        Participant
          @watacaractr

@Numiah… Did you rename the backglass the same as the table and put it in your tables folder?

Numiah
          Participant
            @numiah

Actually I did. Which makes it a strange behavior in this case.
            Pretty odd.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Numiah
            Participant
              @numiah

I gave up. Never got it to work.
              Now it says it can’t find the rom. Even though nothing changed in the SAM installation or rom naming.
              Deleted the whole thing.
              Maybe some other time ;)

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Your loss, not ours.

ph349397
                Participant
                  @ph349397

Thanks for this!  I have a two screen cabinet, no DMD.  So ideally this backglass would appear (on my cab) with the  Williams speakers and DMD placeholder.  Unfortunately only the upper artwork area of the backglass fills up my backglass, perfectly in fact.  My backglass monitor is 1280×1024 and screenres.txt is set correctly, i’m fairly sure, because 20+ tables all come in correctly.

There is one other backglass I have this problem with, The Star Wars (1992) Data East table & directb2s backglass.  Hopefully if I figure out why this is happening with the Tom & Jerry directb2s I can apply that same fix to Star Wars.

Also, I have the B2S Backglass Designer v1.2 and I’ve opened these backglasses in that app and tried to change settings but so far that hasn’t had the desired effect.

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

2 and 3 Screen set-up and more
                    https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

If that don’t fix it then post your screenres.txt file

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?