This topic contains 190 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  bartzenegger 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 191 total)
  • Author
     Marcbud 
    Participant

That makes perfect sense. The official VPM is still “hosted” on VPF and the colored match VPM is on VPU. You just need to do that you did again, but this time with the file from the beta tread on VPU that is once again newer than the official.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3651-sambuild32-beta-thread/?page=3

That worked like a hammer, Thalamus, you sir, are Sparticus! :yahoo:   :good:    Thank you so much!

I have obviously inadvertently stepped on a topic of artistic / political difference between the two sites, I appreciate your help tremendously!

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

It isn’t that much of a “political” question anymore. It used to be that SAM was not welcome on VPF.  As I understand it. The way the color stuff is implemented isn’t really how the main devs want it to be for the future. It just seems that it has been like this for a while now and there is no focus/priority given to include it into the official. Maybe 3.3 ? Maybe 3.4 ? Who knows. I guess only Toxie can answer that one :)

nickbuol 
    Participant

Anyone have any further thoughts on why T&J is stopping when asking for high score initials?  Seems like a few of us are having this problem.  I wanted to wait to ask again until the previous question about SAM betas and color ROMs was sorted.

Thanks.

Thalamus 

I believe I saw this myself. Do you mind testing if the same happens for Hollywood Heat that this table is based upon ?

nickbuol 
    Participant

I believe I saw this myself. Do you mind testing if the same happens for Hollywood Heat that this table is based upon ?

Duh.  Good point.  I should have thought of that test.

I don’t have Hollywood Heat on my machine, but will download and install it tonight after work and test it out.

Thalamus 

I would do it myself if I just didn’t have so many other things going on at the moment :\

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

I’ve noticed a delay (5-10 secs) before it allowed me to enter my initials, but never a complete lock-up.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Thalamus 

Yeah. That sounds about right. I know I’m able to put in the high scores but, I also remember that it behaved a bit unusual.

PinballerinID 
    Participant

I tested and Hollywood works fine.  I downloaded Tom And Jerry when it first came out and didn’t have it’s own ROM.  It worked then, but will not accept high score entry with the new ROM.

Thalamus 

@pinballerinid : Thanks. That gives us at least some indication where the problem may lie.

BrandonLaw 
    Participant

Anyone have any further thoughts on why T&J is stopping when asking for high score initials? Seems like a few of us are having this problem. I wanted to wait to ask again until the previous question about SAM betas and color ROMs was sorted.

Thanks.

I had asked this a couple of times, but then after enabling the virtual DMD, found that the initials are being asked for, it’s just the resolution overstretches the DMD panel and you can’t see it. :wacko:

boslaw 
    Participant

Is anyone else’s right LED stuck on with this game? Mine stays red through the whole game.

PinballerinID 
    Participant

Thanks to @brandonlaw suggestion, I disabled the colored DMD (via Freezy) and Enabled the standard DMD on the game.  Now able to enter initials at the end of the game.  For anyone else having this issue, going into the registry editor and changing the ShowPINDMD value to 0 and the ShowWinDMD value to 1 on the tomjerry entry fixes the issue.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Or F1 when the game is running and change it there

1 user thanked author for this post.
     outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Thanks to @brandonlaw suggestion, I disabled the colored DMD (via Freezy) and Enabled the standard DMD on the game. Now able to enter initials at the end of the game. For anyone else having this issue, going into the registry editor and changing the ShowPINDMD value to 0 and the ShowWinDMD value to 1 on the tomjerry entry fixes the issue.

What version of Freezy are you running

mkill 
    Participant

The solution to the line 43 cGameName error is:

go to > View > Option >

then change the name to “tomjerry” like the rom name.

dreamtrap 
    Participant

i get error line 43 even with the rom tomjerry

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Try this  — Change to tomjerry

TomandJerry

2 users thanked author for this post.
     NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

almost ready :)

2 users thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Ok now this is very neat! Thanks nailbuster.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 191 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account