Topper Backglass Mystery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Damigg
    Participant
      @damigg

Today I Added an LCD screen topper to my system giving me a Playfield , backglass , DMD, and now a topper screen. I get it plugged in and running. I then open PinUp Popper. and everything looks cool the topper and all other screens are correct and displaying properly. Then I choose a game the backglass is now on top of the playfield where before I added the topper it was working fine. I didn’t change anything but add the monitor and reposition the topper screen. Now all of the games the backglass are either on top of the playfield or under it or not there at all. All the games using PupPacks work normal with no problems. I don’t  know what to correct.

Attachments:
      scutters
      Participant
        @scutters

Sounds like your screen numbers changed. Check/change your screenres.txt file to match for backglass location.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Damigg
        Participant
          @damigg

You were right … when I added the 4th monitor on top of the back box for a topper the numbers changed for the position of the backglass. So I had to change the screen res setting to the correct backglass location. Restarted and viola it worked. That is when I found out that the windows screen positions have nothing the to with the position of the numbers for positioning the screen setups in visual pinball. Thanks Again for the help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?