Total Nuclear Annihilation VPX table released

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

I know what the problem is.  I’ll see if I can fix it in the dofconfig tool.

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Gwen
      Participant
        @gwen

OK it should be corrected now.  Once the config is approved and set as the public config you should be fine.  The errors are really just diagnostic anyway, since all the correct triggers and associated lights should already be working despite the errors.

Gwen
        - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

creaghzycreagh
        Participant
          @creaghzycreagh

Hi everyone,

I love this table, particularly more so now I have my addressable leds etc all running properly in my cab – talk about a light show!

While the table is stunning the plastics were a bit pixelated compared to the playfield, and I was able to fix them up a bit using an upscaler on the plastic images taken from online. You will see the usual artifacts from this process (things look a bit painterly) and it does remove a bit of the texture, but overall it does make them much sharper and defined on my cabinet and I thought people might like to try it out.   The image is also larger than it needs to be so if your GPU can’t handle it you could resize it.

If this is not OK to be posted here I’m happy for it to be removed etc.

Cheers

Cabinet Hardware (still a WIP)

i7 4770 // 16GB Ram // 1660 Super // 1TB SSD
          LG 32QN600 (32" 1440p 75hz Playfield) // Dell 24" (1080p Backglass) // 11.6" LCD (DMD)

Attachments:
          2 users thanked author for this post.
        Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?