Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

My wife says the same.  In saying that, we should not publicly be expressing their correctness, could bite us in the ass someday.

Anjiro76
    Participant
    @anjiro76

i’d like that all PUPs installations would be fast/simple and WORKING as this one..
    thank you ! :)

nikolafeve
    Participant
    @nikolafeve

Thank you so much

metallico77
    Participant
    @metallico77

hello guys, i love TNA table,but i have this issue where the led side strips ( mx) stay lit all the time.

I’ve looked for ways to change this but no success .

any suggestions?

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

hello guys, i love TNA table,but i have this issue where the led side strips ( mx) stay lit all the time.

I’ve looked for ways to change this but no success .

any suggestions?

Setup your “combos” correctly in DOF Config Tool. You shouldn’t have Flipper MX in any of your combos.

MX Combos

1 user thanked author for this post.
    metallico77
    Participant
    @metallico77

ill try that, thanks Terry.

tabascoman77
    Participant
    @tabascoman77

I’ve had this table for a while and love playing it — except, for some reason (and I don’t know if I changed something), the font overlay on the PUP Pack stopped working. I can see all other layers. Everything triggers correctly but I cannot get the font overlay to stick on top of the “Drone Cam” layer.

I am running VPX 10.6 on a single-screen Desktop on Windowed Fullscreen with PUP 1.45 and everything appears to be set correctly.

When I download the Pup Pack, the Editor sees things like this:

ForceBack – 2 – Blackglass only
    ForceBack – 11 – Underlay Videos
    ForceBack – 1 – PUPDMD
    ForcePop – 13 – Fullscreen Videos
    off – 0 – Topper

Starting out with that doesn’t bring up anything. Everything SAVE for the Font layer is hidden. The font layer is over the generic DMD scoreboard.

No Backglass to the right.

No DroneCam — and the Fullscreen videos (“Welcome to the Future”, et al) are the only ones that pop up.

Forcing everything on brings up DroneCam and Backglass, and gives the Pop-DMD video layers — but completely covers the font layer. It also kills the splash DMD “Welcome to the Future” at the beginning.

“Show” on everything makes it all vanish, except for the Fonts — but “Welcome to the Future” still pops up.

Alt-Tab gives you the font layer on top of the DroneCam — but the font overlay vanishes when you drain a ball.

What am I doing wrong?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by tabascoman77.
    tabascoman77
    Participant
    @tabascoman77

Well…I just copied over the pinupinit.bat from GOTG and it looks like it all works. There’s just about a 7 or 8 second delay in the windows launching.

Someday, if somebody has the time, they need to explain to me what number means what in that .bat file because looking at the settings doesn’t mean much to me. :(

In any case, success. Everything is up.

Rafael Tetsuo
    Participant
    @rafaeltetsuo

Awesome job guys!
    I have a 4:3 backglass monitor and even with the texts showing a little bigger, I do prefer to leave in 4:3 aspect ratio. It fills the entire screen, still look cool and doesn’t spoil at all.
    Thank you for this!  :yes:

mraaron
    Participant
    @mraaron

Just downloaded and installed this tonight w/ the pup.. You guys totally did an amazing job!! I totally suck at this table but it rocks so much, going to play/practice it a lot!!

TY for the amazing work on this beauty!! <3 <3

**EDIT** I have one issue. Everything runs/looks great. Pup pack runs great.. Went into script, messed with ball colors etc (pretty sweet).

Only issue is high scores were saved from the first TNA I had installed, no pup/dmd. So on this version, the old high scores from last table are displayed, but beating those scores, I can’t enter initials for the new high score. Would this have something to do w/ the nvram? (not sure if that is 100% accurate term). Still enjoy the heck out of this table, would like to display accurate “new” high scores though as I improve.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by mraaron.
    Mozzie
    Participant
    @mozzie

Thanks to all for a fantastic game….

learning how to load tables and have struggled loading these newer ones with pup packs..and this one was so easy with your instructions for each step….not all of us on here are real computer savvy..

so once again thank you so much 👍👌😁

mozzie

Mozzie
    Participant
    @mozzie

Have a small issue with my dmd….with pinup I have no media going in dmd as instructed in setup..but it does show a score border and TNA doesn’t display the pup packs properly…have I missed something in setting up this table..

B8853F3D-1D58-4C47-BC11-89891EB1E0988D53DE15-A318-4EC7-B2D4-715631D3E09D4E6E9A76-D5AA-458B-A93D-D2581BB6D713

The second photo is running through pinup and the other 2 are loaded through pinball X and it works perfectly ..

I am running pinup as my front end …

thanks mozzie

Attachments:
    Mozzie
    Participant
    @mozzie

Any ideas at all guys to what I may have missed in setting up???

byrneaar
    Participant
    @byrneaar

Is there a way to get this file to register to the Orbital Score Board?  I do not see any options in the script like the other tables but, it is listed as one of the table on the OBS site.  Cheers!

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Any ideas at all guys to what I may have missed in setting up???

For Popper in Games Manager, for this table you need to set “Keep Displays ON” to NONE in Games Manager.

Viewing 15 posts - 141 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW