Total Nuclear Annihilation – Welcome to the Future Edition

Viewing 13 posts - 161 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    jamosb
    Participant
      @jamosb

cannot get option 3 to work at all other than blackgrass mp4 showing on backglass (monitor 3)

Monitor 2 which is my full dmd is blank.

all other screens 11 1 13 show on monitor 1. I have the screens set up correctly in popper all 16:9 res. and connected to the correct monitors no issues with FP and pinevent tables just this one.

ForceBack – 2 – Blackglass only
      ForceBack – 11 – Underlay Videos
      ForceBack – 1 – PUPDMD
      ForcePop – 13 – Fullscreen Videos
      off – 0 – Topper

option 2 pup works fine on blackglass sticking with that for now.

Mozzie
      Participant
        @mozzie

Any ideas at all guys to what I may have missed in setting up???

For Popper in Games Manager, for this table you need to set “Keep Displays ON” to NONE in Games Manager.

Will this conflict with pinpup player menu I have to keep display on for dmd/apron to display on for dmd tables? or are you saying in game settings we can turn them off?

This is all new to me and I finally found in pinup where to do what Terry said and it know works perfectly on my 2 screen setup the full dmd being displayed looks fantastic……I did this for this table only not on all my others..

once I found what to do I did check other tables that use the full screen and they had already been turned off..

And a big thank you Terry for helping me know to try and master this table it is so hard best I’ve done is 3 reactors…

jamosb
        Participant
          @jamosb

Mine works find I had to play with the config a bit i have the dmd video on top screen (somehow ccannot get it to show on monitor 2 which is my dmdfull) and have the b2s showing on monitor 2 dmdfull so we can all see the scores exactly backwards than the way i really want it but can not for the life of me to get the dmd and pop ups to display on my dmdfull. DMD/APRON set to always active and the correct ratio 16/9 and shows fine in pinup menu.

jamosb
          Participant
            @jamosb

And PUP works perfectly with all my FP pinup/pinevent tables..only in vpx do I have this issue which is very strange.

jamosb
            Participant
              @jamosb

Found the issue and many who have newer versions of popper may encounter this. screen 5 not 4 is you full dmd screen this defaults to 4 just change the three screens in editor to 5 and your golden. Remember acutual screens are the code in the back 4,,,,100,100 etc. not the first numbers in the setup leave those alone as those refer to video screens in the pup pack. sometimes they do refer to actual screens like 2 for backglass etc. kinda tricky.

Attachments:
              bietekwiet
              Participant
                @bietekwiet

I have always been running this table without issues.But after not playing it for some months, when starting up the table, the music does not play any longer. What could be the reason?

RESOLVED: when playing in VR and then switching back to cabinet mode, the audio sources in VPX audio options need to be manually updated, otherwise music will play through an audio output (headset) that currently is not present.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by bietekwiet.
                • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by bietekwiet.
                AdmiralGeneral
                Participant
                  @admiralgeneral

Hello Terry, Hello friends,

nice job so far. Thanks to all of you guys.

Hope you guys can tell me what i forgot to do cause i cant see my mistake.I want to use the Fullscreen 16/9 DMD setting

i download TNA Pup-Pack 3

PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays AppronDMD is set to “show” music also “show”

I have my music screen set to 3rd screen already, its working on the Munsters PupPack but not on this one.

In the VPX script ApronDMD is set to 1 but still there is no DMD loading at all. What else do i have to do? When test it in the PinUpPackEditor with the default settings, still no DMD

hope someone can help me out

regards

Adam

KiwiBri
                  Participant
                    @kiwibri

So never seen this game,  never seen any videos showing game play of real or VP, loaded the table,…

jaw dropped!!! Holy cow!!  Soundtrack and Left/Right MX LEDs  wow!  Glow balls fit in well with the theme.

Pup pack is icing on the cake!  thanks everyone involved!

gtxjoe
                    Participant
                      @gtxjoe

Hi all,

Morttis released a TNA FSS version late last year.  Here is a link to his TNA cabinet release with all his graphics and physics updates.  Sorry it was not shared sooner…

All thanks go to:
                      Morttis for the mod and improvements.
                      EBisLit for TNA plastic scans
                      Stat for the TNA directb2s with scoring

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y0xgzW9asRAQkg0Ssg4phT5raAhaxq5g/view?usp=sharing

TerryRed, feel free to upload this mod to the official release.

Shamous
                      Participant
                        @shamous

Thanks!!! to all involved in this awesome table and pack.  I hesitated to install it because it just didn’t look like my type of table. But I have to tell ya, its quickly turning into one of my favorites  Awesome work you guys!! I will be downloading the music tonight! :good: :good:

Blackhole1980
                        Participant
                          @blackhole1980

Hi have any one for me the right script for Orbitscoreboard thx for help all other 7 tables running only this not i have no idea why it so .

emruff
                          Participant
                            @emruff

I booted up this game after not playing it for several months and now I am having an issue with the sound. The music is playing on the backglass but all other audio is coming out of the SSF. I checked VPX and 7.1 is enabled and everything is set to the sound card. I tested my sound card and all channels are set correctly. Any ideas?

TerryRed
                              @terryred
                              MemberContributorModerator

Hi all,

Morttis released a TNA FSS version late last year. Here is a link to his TNA cabinet release with all his graphics and physics updates. Sorry it was not shared sooner…

All thanks go to:

Morttis for the mod and improvements.

EBisLit for TNA plastic scans

Stat for the TNA directb2s with scoring

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y0xgzW9asRAQkg0Ssg4phT5raAhaxq5g/view?usp=sharing

TerryRed, feel free to upload this mod to the official release.

Yah, sorry guys for not getting this done. Family problems have restricted my time as of late… and what ime I’ve had has been absorbed by RetroFlair 2 (which is insanely huge).

The intention was to update the pup-pack as well to be more in line with modern pup standards and new features, which also involves updating the table itself. I still have to get this done.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by TerryRed.
                              1 user thanked author for this post.
                            Viewing 13 posts - 161 through 173 (of 173 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?