Transformers (Stern 2011) Detail Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/transformers-stern-2011-detail-mod/

Transformers (Stern 2011) Detail Mod
      as always any modded table of JP’s 99% of the credit goes to JP

• reworked playfield so the correct right hand pro ramp could be used
      • FP ramps were used, texture modded by Draifet
      • left and right ramps detailed and modded to be “close” to the real machine
      • 3D rendered shadows and ambient lights by Bord
      • new lighting and domes
      • flipper and ball shadows
      • normal maps added to all the models for more detail
      • added sounds
      • fast flips enabled

this is one of those tables that’s just not 100% to the real machine, so don’t expect it to be

again thanks, JP, Draifet, Bord and everyone that found real machine photos

Total of 47 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Thanks haunt! Nice surprise :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

Thanks to both Haunt and JP for their hard work on this!

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

Haunt, JP, Bord and Draifet, thank you! This one looks really nice. Tonight’s entertainment, for sure!

Bladeof
            Participant
              @bladeof

Thank You Hauntfreaks and team for this table. :good:

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

because I’m a fuckin moron …. I deleted an image that the table needs…. so please redownload the table (1.1) or put this image in the image manager

Attachments:
                kds70
                Participant
                  @kds70

Thanks for this mod … looks very gooooood :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

Table by the old master, improved by another. I just love it when you do your stuff HF to JP’s tables. Once again, thank you so much my friend :rose:   :heart:

• Ah. And of course thank you Draifet and Bord – forgot you guys as I read the release log too quickly.
                    STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Hell yes … thanks Man, i wanted to ask you for the Mod but no – thanks JP for letting Mod your already great Release :)
                      Thank you Hauntfreaks, thanks bord and Draifet :good:

Jopp
                      Participant
                        @joppnl

That’s looking tempting…  :-)

Thank you for this release and update Hauntfreaks, Draifet , bord!

Now…..

Let’s play Pinball!!  :good:   :-)

My favorite pinball machine?
                        Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Wob76
                        Participant
                          @wob76

Thanks for the release guys, looks awesome and plays very nice, I think I have 1 small bug, shots to the left ramp don’t seem to register.

Wob

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

Thanks for the release guys, looks awesome and plays very nice, I think I have 1 small bug, shots to the left ramp don’t seem to register.

Wob

please let me know if its working on JP’s version….

Pinbolt
                            Participant
                              @pinbolt

Thank you for the great MOD,  Looks fantastic.

robertms
                              Participant
                                @mophead

I think I have 1 small bug, shots to the left ramp don’t seem to register.

Many thanks Haunt, Draifet and Bord! I’ve been waiting for this mod and it turned out great!

I can confirm shots to the left ramp do not register but work fine on JP’s version. Also not sure if intentional but the shot to the right ramp has become increasingly difficult to make, successful maybe 3 out of 10 attempts (the ball barely makes it past the gate and rolls back). Thanks again for all you do!

HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

I think I have 1 small bug, shots to the left ramp don’t seem to register.

Many thanks Haunt, Draifet and Bord! I’ve been waiting for this mod and it turned out great!

I can confirm shots to the left ramp do not register but work fine on JP’s version. Also not sure if intentional but the shot to the right ramp has become increasingly difficult to make, successful maybe 3 out of 10 attempts (the ball barely makes it past the gate and rolls back). Thanks again for all you do!

thanks I’ll see what I F’ed up on the left ramp….
                                  and the right ramp for sure is harder, you need a clean shot to make it all the way… so make cleaner shots!!…  ;-)

blackvulcan3
                                  Participant
                                    @blackvulcan3

Great mod Haunt. Awesome.

Has anyone noticed the excessive right hand english on the ball during gameplay. The ball spins to the right so much so that when I tried to rest it on the left flipper it spun up (up the engaged flipper) and went down the centre lane. Now you cannot change the laws of physics captain, so this didn’t look right for the ball to travel up on the flipper. It may be an issue to the original table, but I do notice the ball spinning down the right lane excessively. Otherwise, looks and plays great (oh and the left ram like mentioned above, I noticed that but you are on it Haunt). Also, I’ve made no mods to your table and playing on cabinet. Thanks again.

Skitso
                                    Participant
                                      @skitso

I’m not a fan of the unfinished/unpolished look of the new ramps ripped from FP. Especially the left one. I’m in the process of polishing them up, cleaning the edges and adding shadows. I will send them to Haunt as soon as I’m satisfied with the end result and they can be incorporated in the build if he likes them.

Draifet
                                      Participant
                                        @draifet

Any improvement will be very welcome, but the ramps aren’t the original ramps ripped from FP, I worked on them too. If u ask me, at this point they aren’t so far from the originals:

Skitso
                                        Participant
                                          @skitso

Yeah, don’t take this in a wrong way. I have the highest respect to everything you guys do. The ramps look absolutely fine, it’s just the little details there that bug me. Like the edges of the lower part of the left ramp textures have odd black outlines, the color stripes are of different shade than the ones in the lower plastics and the ramp mod textures lack any shadows…. stuff like that.

Draifet
                                          Participant
                                            @draifet

I’m not taking it on the wrong way, as I said any improvement will be welcome, just a clarification, cause I had to redraw almost the full grid of the left ramp, spent my time adjusting the blue parts with the walls under it (before was totally blue and opaque), used a new image for the right ramp with the holes, added the yellow tone on the middle part, transparency on both, and some subtle shadows and reflects to all the plastics, and other small details like changes on the screws… as u can see not only a direct rip of the FP table ramps.

On my opinion the original plastics and ramps are ugly on this table, and as u can see on the screenshot they have the black outline, and maybe I’m wrong but I think the color stripes are the same, just look different cause the lights under them. Nothing to say about the shadows (and the invisible walls don’t fit very well neither).

I still have the PSD file with the layers, tell me if u want it. For me the worst part of the left ramp is the part arround the hole, and a missing small plastic.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?