Transformers (Stern 2011) Detail Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Skitso
    Participant
      @skitso

I’m not sure if this is an improvement or just a change, what do you think: (click images for a larger view)

Here I have changed the purple to a blue that is more coherent with the colors elsewhere on the table. Also cleaned up texture edges and added shadows.

example1

Changed the arrow to match other red hues around the table. Also higher resolution and sharper looks.

example2

Same here, cleaned edges, added shadows and corrected colors.

example3

Changed bumbers colors to a more muted versions.

example4

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

@Skitso

other than the “blue” on the decepticons left plastic…. I’ve looked at every real machine I can find and there always purple…

the rest looks good man…. send me the table and when I do an update i’ll include these…

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

… also there shouldn’t be a Plane on Right Side.
          Maybe you can add a “on/off” in Script (“Plane Mod”, isn’t a real Mod), but doesn’t matter.

Wob76
          Participant
            @wob76

I finally got back to test the left ramp, as someone else mentioned it does work on JP’s version (I tested the ramp mod one). The shot appears to register as it goes through “gate6” I compared this to JP’s and the height has been adjusted from 60 to 0, I changed it but the shot still doesn’t register, and the gate appears to be too high compared to the ramp. Not sure if is visual or and actual switch device, beyond my skill set :)

Thanks,

Wob

senseless
            Participant
              @senseless

Awesome work guys! The mod looks really good :). Never thought the day would come that we could play this baby!

Rajo Joey
              Participant
                @joey2001

Also not sure if intentional but the shot to the right ramp has become increasingly difficult to make, successful maybe 3 out of 10 attempts (the ball barely makes it past the gate and rolls back). Thanks again for all you do!

thanks I’ll see what I F’ed up on the left ramp….

and the right ramp for sure is harder, you need a clean shot to make it all the way… so make cleaner shots!!… ;-)

A great mod and nice to play. Thanks. But I must be a bad player, because, I shot only 2 times the right ramp during 20 attempts. :wacko:

So I see, the ramp is much shorter as in JP’s table. I take it over from this table and now it’s wonderful to play. :good:   :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                HauntFreaks
                  @hauntfreaks
                  vipContributorMember

Also not sure if intentional but the shot to the right ramp has become increasingly difficult to make, successful maybe 3 out of 10 attempts (the ball barely makes it past the gate and rolls back). Thanks again for all you do!

thanks I’ll see what I F’ed up on the left ramp….

and the right ramp for sure is harder, you need a clean shot to make it all the way… so make cleaner shots!!… ;-)

A great mod and nice to play. Thanks. But I must be a bad player, because, I shot only 2 times the right ramp during 20 attempts. :wacko:

So I see, the ramp is much shorter as in JP’s table. I take it over from this table and now it’s wonderful to play. :good: :yahoo:

thats the wrong ramp for the table… the one I added is the pro ramp,… that’s what the table should have….

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

if anyone want to fix the left ramp while we regroup on some new idea how to redo the ramps…..

here’s how…. in the editor…. turn on just layer 1…. look over at the left ramp where the exit gate is…. theres a star trigger called sw10

select it…. now look to the right were the opinions are…. look for hit height… it will say 50… change it to 100 and the left ramp will register correctly

or you can wait for the next update…..

6 users thanked author for this post.
                    Vance
                    Participant
                      @007navrecgmail-com

My Friend JasperPark had the real pinball game. This is very close to the real thing.

Simply Amazing, Thanks to both Haunt and JP for their hard work on this! :good:

tedbell
                      Participant
                        @tedbell

This table looks and plays so well! This is what teamwork is all about – you guys are just amazing. I feel spoiled with all of these quality tables.

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

Been quiet from HF lately :scratch:

TerryRed
                            @terryred
                            MemberContributorModerator

Very nice work to bring this to VPX!

My new Transformers PuP-Pack is coming along very nicely…with 100’s….yes 100’s of videos! I have 100s of PuPCapture images to use from the DMD. Crazy!

It works so well with this version of the table! Can’t wait to show you guys.

vogliadicane
                            Participant
                              @vogliadicane

Been quiet from HF lately :scratch:

I hope it’s not a burn out syndrome.

Grinch
                              Participant
                                @grinch86

Been trying to figure this issue out. The ball seems to get stuck loading into the shooter lane. Seems to get stuck sticking halfway out. Not sure how to fix this. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

foofoorabbit
                                Participant
                                  @foofoorabbit

Been trying to figure this issue out. The ball seems to get stuck loading into the shooter lane. Seems to get stuck sticking halfway out. Not sure how to fix this. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

First post? This tells me that you, like me a few months ago, are new to VPX. I will guess that, like me, you are playing with a controller. And that you decided you wanted analog nudge on one of the thumbsticks. But that, like me, you didn’t set a dead zone of at least 5%. Which means that the analog thumbstick is nudging slightly towards the right continuously… causing the ball to be moving left continuously.

If this issue happens on many tables, and if you find that the ball has a tendency to pull left all the time… this is almost certainly the issue.

Or you changed the z-axis value.

Hopefully one of these is the issue and you can fix this. I believe in you.

TLDR; if you’re playing with a controller and have turned on analog nudge… you need to set a dead zone of, IMO, 5%

Grinch
                                  Participant
                                    @grinch86

Thank you for your reply.

Yes this is actually my first post. I’ve had VPX installed since finishing my machine about a year ago. I recently upgraded it to 10.5 before downloading this table. I’ve run into other issues that have been fairly easy to figure out. But this one has me stumped.

As for changes, believe it or not, I haven’t gone in and changed any settings. The pics are “straight out of the box.” I usually download everything, place it where it belongs, change the name on the B2S file, and fire the table up, play a game or two then go in and makes the changes needed. This is actually the first table this has happened on. All of my other tables work as they should.  I’ve never actually had any issues with the controller or calibrations so I’ve never gone in and adjusted them. So I guess that’s why I’m stumped.

Pattyg234
                                    Participant
                                      @pattyg

hello when I try and load the game I get line 60 variable undefined initvpmfflipssamgetting

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

You need to update your VPM. And while your at it, I recommend updating VP too.

Pattyg234
                                        Participant
                                          @pattyg

Updated everything and still getting the same line 60….

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

Still. I believe you haven’t updated it correctly. But you can comment it out.
                                            Just put a

In the start of the line in question at it becomes a comment. Doing so just means you don’t get the fast flipper response that is possible with everything updated correctly.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?