TRON LE – LIGHTMOD

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Dustin
    Participant
      @fwiler

Thanks DJRobX, because i have a 2 Screen Cab only. Thank you Dozer  … and of course, thanks again TerryRed

You can still configure with your setup.  Pinup is very flexible.  This particular table you can go into the scrip and disable one of the two screens. (You’ll probably want to keep the backglass one).  Then when the pinup calls happen, it will just replace your backglass with the video and then automatically go back to your backglass when done.  Very cool stuff.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Awesome stuff Dozer!  Can’t wait to try it out later tonight!

Too much snow activity…gotta get my snow tires on, and get some gas for the snow blower.

More excuses to stay inside and do more PuP and DOFLinx testing.

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Thanks Dozer, new File is ok now, got it :)

Thanks for the quick Info, Dustin, hm that sounds cool … i should try that … noted for the Weekend B-)

Pinbolt
          Participant
            @pinbolt

Thank you Dozer for the lightshow update.

Dozer, can you replace the left and right wooden side walls. In the desktop view I can see the backdrop between the betal border and the walls. In the v1.1 without lightmod is the view OK.

Marrok
            Participant
              @coyohtay

Hi there,

I tried out this table.  I am also using the latest 10-4 beta.  None of the light mods work.   Does this require the latest SAM 3 as well?  I am still using 2.8 as the 3 makes the DMD stutter and the tables slow.

-=Dozer=-
              Participant
                @dozer

Wow, I didn’t even check desktop mode while I was putting this together – I don’t think about it because of having a cabinet.  Will take a quick look today and see how bad it looks – yikes!

-=Dozer=-
                Participant
                  @dozer

Version 1.2 has been posted – numerous fixes including desktop mode.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                  -=Dozer=-
                  Participant
                    @dozer

Hi there, I tried out this table. I am also using the latest 10-4 beta. None of the light mods work. Does this require the latest SAM 3 as well? I am still using 2.8 as the 3 makes the DMD stutter and the tables slow.

Not sure about SAM versions – I know I am running the latest version and it may be the version you have does not include support for Tron LE.  Try upgrading and see if you get any joy.

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Sorry, i can’t figured it out … Pro and LE Rom, trn_17402 and trn_174h, of Course for this Table i have to use LE Rom,
                      but is the other Tron Table builded for normal ROM, or what exactly is the Different ?
                      :unsure:

STAT
                      Participant
                        @stefanaustria
                        MemberContributor

Did a quick Test, and get no Videos, installed VLC 32bit, PuP Test ok, latest VPX Beta, Video manualy Play, all in /Table Folder (Folder PuPVideos and the PuP Files), registered as Admin, …
                        but get nothing in Game … of Course, Table work with directb2s and ROM  :scratch:

-=Dozer=-
                        Participant
                          @dozer

Did a quick Test, and get no Videos, installed VLC 32bit, PuP Test ok, latest VPX Beta, Video manualy Play, all in /Table Folder (Folder PuPVideos and the PuP Files), registered as Admin, … but get nothing in Game … of Course, Table work with directb2s and ROM :scratch:

You might need to direct that issue to the original release PUP thread STAT.

Terry and the developer of PUP are probably monitoring that thread more than this one as this is just a mod of the released table.

Dozer.

STAT
                          Participant
                            @stefanaustria
                            MemberContributor

Ah god, restart Cab and all is ok now :good:

Edit: Holy Man … WOW … B-)

vanlocke
                            Participant
                              @vanlocke

1.2 works perfectly in desktop mode here. Love the lightning improvment and physics adjustments :good:

Pinbolt
                              Participant
                                @pinbolt

Thank you very much Dozer for the update of the year.

The new size of the desktop view with sidewalls and lights are perfect.

Only one question left: why is the right metal border black?<

DJRobX
                                  @djrobx
                                  MemberModerator

All Tron tables that were released since VP9 expect the LE rom.   Even the VP9 versions have the LE color ramps, they just don’t have the gradient fading.   Gradient fading of those ramps, and the PWM flashers is something you need VPM 2.8 or later for.

Another thing to check on, if things aren’t working, is your VBS scripts.  You need the core.vbs from VP 10.2 or later.   If you have an older core.vbs lying around in your table folder, it may be blocking some of the new effects.

Love the lightning improvment and physics adjustment

Glad to hear you’re liking the physics changes.   They’re Ninuzzu-inspired as seen in Wheel of Fortune and Iron Man.

-=Dozer=-
                                  Participant
                                    @dozer

I think you’ll find that’s just the way the environmental image renders light across the frame.

The image used and the material are the same so it’s not actually black, it’s just dimly lit.

Thank you very much Dozer for the update of the year. The new size of the desktop view with sidewalls and lights are perfect. Only one question left: why is the right metal border black?<

RYSr (Rich)
                                    Participant
                                      @rysr

Dozer,

Thanks for the upgrade to the table, only one problem…

I keep looking at the popups, and keep losing the ball. :scratch:

TerryRed
                                        @terryred

Dozer, Thanks for the upgrade to the table, only one problem… I keep looking at the popups, and keep losing the ball. :scratch:

Sorry about that…  :)   I’ll have to get even more videos in there somehow…  :)

RYSr (Rich)
                                        Participant
                                          @rysr

Dozer, Thanks for the upgrade to the table, only one problem… I keep looking at the popups, and keep losing the ball. :scratch:

Sorry about that… :) I’ll have to get even more videos in there somehow… :)

How about modifying the app to allow transparent images, then we could resize and move them over sections of the play field.

Or just flip the flippers wildly like a 3 yr old and watch the videos that way… :whistle:

TerryRed
                                            @terryred

Sorry about that… :) I’ll have to get even more videos in there somehow… :)

How about modifying the app to allow a transparent images, then we could resize and move them over sections of the play field. Or just flip the flippers wildly like a 3 yr old and watch the videos that way… :whistle:

Transparency is a VLC limitation.  You “can” put the videos on your PF screen…but it won’t work with exclusive fullscreen.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?