Tron Legacy: "End of Line" PuP-Pack. New OST Stereo Movie Music vs Original SAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

This videos shows the dramatic difference between using PuP-Tracks for OST Stereo Hi Quality Movie music vs the original SAM System 22000 Hz Mono music. Some of the PuP-Tracks music is the same as the SAM original (but better quality and in stereo), whereas some game modes use completely different OST music, making for a more cinematic experience.

Also, you get different OST music tracks for each new game you start…or you can add your own easily.

All game modes are shown with “Original” and “New OST Music”.

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Can’t imagine the time it would take to do all that. Good audio makes such a huge difference. Clearly a worthwhile endeavor. Thanks, @terryred!

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Can’t imagine the time it would take to do all that. Good audio makes such a huge difference. Clearly a worthwhile endeavor. Thanks, @terryred!

It’s something I’ve been preaching forever…and something that has been seen on FP versions (the SLAMT1LT mods) for years.

Even if someone doesn’t like the idea of videos on the backglass… you can still use only the OST Music with a normal backglass. Music is something that won’t distract you from gameplay (I don’t get distracted by the videos….or I wouldn’t be making these packs, lol)

With Stern SAM tables, you can’t use anything like Pinsound…. so PuP-Tracks (triggered by the DMD images) is the only option there. A perfect combination for movie based pins. It’s not “perfect”….but does a damn good job within it’s limitations, when done right… and I love the idea of being able to use Music Playlists for game events. This is a great feature of PuP. If you don’t like certain tracks…remove them from the playlist folder. Want your own music…then just add them to the playlist folder. Easy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?