Tron Legacy LE: Max Pack PuP-Pack (BG, Topper (optional) )

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Mark70
    Participant
      @mark70

@Krychec0, Are you using a non english ROM?

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Krychec0
      Participant
        @krychec0

Thanks for the quick response guys, much appreciated.

I have confirmed it is an English rom (monster bash pincabs) and that I’m running the latest versions of all the software with the necessary configuration comment changes. One aspect I was unclear on Terry was when you said:

“Make sure the PinMAME settings for this game are set to “External DLL enabled”.

I have set the defaults under PinMAME setup to enable External DLL, is this what you meant and correct? (Probably very obvious but like I said, I’m new).

I guess the most frustrating thing is that I get the one video to play successfully. If nothing worked diagnosis would possibly be easier. As you have already highlighted, it definitely seems like the triggers are not getting received.

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Thanks for the quick response guys, much appreciated.

I have confirmed it is an English rom (monster bash pincabs) and that I’m running the latest versions of all the software with the necessary configuration comment changes. One aspect I was unclear on Terry was when you said:

“Make sure the PinMAME settings for this game are set to “External DLL enabled”.

I have set the defaults under PinMAME setup to enable External DLL, is this what you meant and correct? (Probably very obvious but like I said, I’m new).

I guess the most frustrating thing is that I get the one video to play successfully. If nothing worked diagnosis would possibly be easier. As you have already highlighted, it definitely seems like the triggers are not getting received.

When you play the game, press F1 to bring up PinMAME settings for THAT game. You need to be sure “Use external DLL” is enabled. That is what enables freezy dmd.

The videos aren’t triggering because pupcapture isn’t enabled, and so it isnt monitoring the DMD for the images it needs to trigger videos. Freezy 1.71’s dmd is needed for pupcapture, and the dmddevice.ini needs to be configured correctly for that.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Krychec0
          Participant
            @krychec0

Thank you for your assistance, the F1 settings did the trick. I didn’t realise that changing the default settings in the PinMAME setup doesn’t carry across to tables I had already play. The videos are now working and look fantastic!

:yahoo:

NetzZwerg
            Participant
              @netzzwerg

This is amazing, thank you!

Campa
              Participant
                @campa

Terry i need help!

I downloaded the file, extract and put the folder in PuPvideos folder, but when i launch table i don’t see video. it’s like PuP doesn’t work.

I have already another Tron legacy tables by Gk5 and only one pup table, stranger things and it’s work fine.

Where i am wrong?

thanks! :scratch:

TerryRed
                  @terryred
                  MemberContributorModerator

Terry i need help!

I downloaded the file, extract and put the folder in PuPvideos folder, but when i launch table i don’t see video. it’s like PuP doesn’t work.

I have already another Tron legacy tables by Gk5 and only one pup table, stranger things and it’s work fine.

Where i am wrong?

thanks! :scratch:

Stranger Things uses PuP commands in the table script. Tron doesn’t. It uses PuPCapture.

For problems getting a PuP-Pack to work, refer to the wiki:

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

Campa
                  Participant
                    @campa

thank Terry!

Now it’s ok!!! regards!!!  B-)

joselito40
                    Participant
                      @joselito40

I have a problem with this PACK, it appears completely black. Even sometimes I will appear correctly 2 seconds and then it turns black.

I have other PACKs installed and they work correctly.

Any solution?

I have Win10 –
                      VpinMAME 3.2 – DMDext 1.7 – PinUPSystem 1.3.7

DMD external working
                      pinupmenu exe running as administrator

Thanks

outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

All the pup-packs do not work the same so if you have one working doesn’t mean another ones will work..
                        You have something interfering with it or maybe you have something set up wrong
                        Logitech software has been known to interfere with it

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

whitey
                        Participant
                          @whitey420

Hey there, can’t seem to figure this one out, topper and bg event videos work fine but I have no backglass/topper image otherwise, only the pop up events. Any help is appreciated!

**I’m a bonehead and named the folder wrong in Pupvideos – all sorted**

PhotoRay
                          Participant
                            @photoray

Just now getting around to fine tuning Pinup Player. All I can say Terry is wow, wow, wow! Thank you for your time, creativity and constant effort in improving this hobby. This is an amazing Pup Pack!

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?