Tron Legacy (Stern 2011)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    skpManiac
    Participant
      @skpmaniac

version 10.2.0 Rev 2978
      Have I missed a later release? I ahve read so much in the last hour lol
      I don’t get much time at the moment so apologise for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks

Steve

UPDATE
      I just found Rev 2820, will try that ;)

skpManiac
      Participant
        @skpmaniac

Sorry about this guys, but really struggling here  = installed new Beta which I had missed

Ramps not working, so copied the new core.vbs and vpinmame.dll as supplied in an earlier post and its still the same
        I do not know what I have missed

Any help greatly appreciated

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Anyone have a good looking Instruction Card ?

Flupper
          Participant
            @philippe

Found these when looking for cards for Wh2O:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-create-your-own-custom-rule-cards/page/2#post-304487

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

Thanks Flupper, already have this, and i search the one from Stern …

CarnyPriest
              Participant
                @carnypriest

Inkochnito has a good jpg image

Stern_Tron_755-51B9-12-Y.jpg

Trim it, scale it, and drop it into Flash container. It’s about the best you can do as there is no pdf for the instruction card that would make it easy to vectorize.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                STAT
                Participant
                  @stefanaustria
                  MemberContributor

Ah yes, thanks Carny :good:

Bernd
                  Participant
                    @bernd531

One of the best Tables. Thank you so much!!!!! Greets from Germany!

TerryRed
                      @terryred
                      MemberContributorModerator

@ICPjuggla

Do you know what triggers are used for the different light colours for the neon ramps?

I just finished updating the FP version for DOF MX addressable leds, and now I’m working on updating the DOF MX leds for the VP version.

The VP version has the different colours for the ramps, and I wanted to see if I could use that for MX led effects somehow….

TerryRed
                        @terryred

@ICPjuggla

OK…so I have “some” ot the colours working with MX leds.

I tried using the lamp states in the script for conditions:

‘If LampState(75) = 0 and LampState(76) = 0 and LampState(77) = 0 then evleft.Material = “EVOff”
                        ‘If LampState(75) = 0 and LampState(76) = 0 and LampState(77) = 1 then evleft.Material = “EVBlue”
                        ‘If LampState(75) = 0 and LampState(76) = 1 and LampState(77) = 0 then evleft.Material = “EVGreen”
                        ‘If LampState(75) = 0 and LampState(76) = 1 and LampState(77) = 1 then evleft.Material = “EVLightBlue”
                        ‘If LampState(75) = 1 and LampState(76) = 0 and LampState(77) = 0 then evleft.Material = “EVRed”
                        ‘If LampState(75) = 1 and LampState(76) = 1 and LampState(77) = 1 then evleft.Material = “EVPurple”
                        ‘If LampState(75) = 1 and LampState(76) = 0 and LampState(77) = 0 then evleft.Material = “EVYellow”
                        ‘If LampState(75) = 1 and LampState(76) = 1 and LampState(77) = 1 then evleft.Material = “EVWhite”

‘If LampState(83) = 0 and LampState(84) = 0 and LampState(85) = 0 then evright.Material = “EVOff”
                        ‘If LampState(83) = 0 and LampState(84) = 0 and LampState(85) = 1 then evright.Material = “EVBlue”
                        ‘If LampState(83) = 0 and LampState(84) = 1 and LampState(85) = 0 then evright.Material = “EVGreen”
                        ‘If LampState(83) = 0 and LampState(84) = 1 and LampState(85) = 1 then evright.Material = “EVLightBlue”
                        ‘If LampState(83) = 1 and LampState(84) = 0 and LampState(85) = 0 then evright.Material = “EVRed”
                        ‘If LampState(83) = 1 and LampState(84) = 1 and LampState(85) = 1 then evright.Material = “EVPurple”
                        ‘If LampState(83) = 1 and LampState(84) = 0 and LampState(85) = 0 then evright.Material = “EVYellow”
                        ‘If LampState(83) = 1 and LampState(84) = 1 and LampState(85) = 1 then evright.Material = “EVWhite”

I know these were commented out (and the Purple and yellow bits were incorrect), but it seems to sort of work…but I’m having a hard time trying to get the cabinet’s lighting to directly match the ON/OFF and intensity level to match that of the neon ramps.  Using the above conditions is “ok” for when it “changes” colour…but then it turns off right after that and makes for quite a seizure show.  :)

Which “switch” or “lamp” “Turns on” those neon ramps?

Anyone?

TerryRed
                          @terryred

…to be more specific….it works correctly when the colour changes and stays on.  Its when it uses different intensities that it doesn’t work right.  I need to know if its possible to have the MX led intensity match that of the neon tubes.

Does this table support PWM lights?

TerryRed
                            @terryred

I updated Tron Legacy VPX (DOF MX commands) and submitted it to DOF Config Tool. While…again…I can’t match what I did for the FP DOFLinx MX version, I still got all the main effects in the VPX version.

Completely updated addressable leds MX support, (copied from my FP DOFLinx MX mod). Now all table actions have MX animated effects, shapes, letters, etc. All MX emulated flashers that don’t have a new animated MX effect, were relocated to the left and right MX flashers to better match their location on the playfield (and to not duplicate effects on the back MX). Finally this table looks so much nicer with MX leds!

I really tried to get the RGB neon ramps to control lighting on the side MX strips and it mostly worked, but the end result was having them trigger a seizure or headache! I can’t get the lighting to match the same way it does with the current RGB Undercab (Smart) command which is “@rgbsplit@ L106|L105|L104”. I’d recommend using “@rgbsplit@ L106|L105|L104” with RGB Undercab “Complex” if that is your under cabinet toy in DOF. It makes the under cabinet lighting directly match the neon ramps colour and intensity,etc and look so much better in my opinion.

I also tried to have the animated effects for the ramps change colour to match the neon ramp colours, but the timing for the colour change and the ramp trigger weren’t at the same time, so it wouldn’t work either…..such a bummer.

Either way…its all done now and looks so much better for addressable leds. To get an idea of what some of the new effects will look like for the VPX version you can watch my video of my FP DOFLinx MX version.

Would love to get some feedback on how this is working for others…

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Looks good! I need to set my addressable rgbs back to defaults in dof before I can really try these! This weekend I will take the time. Thanks terry!

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                @terryred

Looks good! I need to set my addressable rgbs back to defaults in dof before I can really try these! This weekend I will take the time. Thanks terry!

You got to pull yourself away from those chimes for a little while…  :)

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

yeah i have been re playing all the tables with chimes to test them with new configs with chimes added and i will say real chimes are much better then the sound effects of chimes BUT i need a 4th chime for evel knievel or it dont sound right! so looking to buy a 4th chime for the few games that have it :wacko:

for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                                    @icpjuggla
                                    MembervipModerator

@TerryRed

Sorry I missed your posts seems as though you got it figured out. ?

TNT2
                                    Participant
                                      @tnt2

Good to see you around ICP.

ICPjuggla
                                        @icpjuggla
                                        MembervipModerator

Good to see you around ICP.

lol.. thx, I was surprised I still remembered my password! ?

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Icp!

for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                                            @icpjuggla
                                            MembervipModerator

randr!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 118 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?