Tron Legacy (Stern Ultimate) FP PuP-Pack (BG, Topper, SSF)

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    elvinu
    Participant
      @elvinu

Videos not appearing if I launch thru Pinup Popper . . .

Fixed.  I stupidly didn’t have my PinUpMenu.exe set to Run as Admin.

Now after the 15 seconds, I’ll hit ‘1’ and the table lights flicker and the videos appear.

Now I bet I can probably take out all those delays I put into my VPX pupinit.bat files.  ;p

I luckily discovered my mistake by noticing that whenever I ran pinup popper from PinUpMenuSetup’s “Exit & Launch”, Tron’s videos were fine.  That’s because I did have Popper Setup with Run as Admin.

Live and Learn.  I think I’m at least ready for FP Jaws now though.  ;D

coreduo0099
      Participant
        @coreduo0099

Hopefully this will help others…  Got my SSF set up and was struggling for hours till I saw the note about the pinupinit.  I have all apps not as admin except doflinx and now with the pinupinit for FP cabinet, once I wait long enough (about 5+ seconds after my coin light comes on) the puppack now loads and table has correct focus.

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Hopefully this will help others… Got my SSF set up and was struggling for hours till I saw the note about the pinupinit. I have all apps not as admin except doflinx and now with the pinupinit for FP cabinet, once I wait long enough (about 5+ seconds after my coin light comes on) the puppack now loads and table has correct focus.

Yes, this table is unique because of the way SLAM coded the startup… you need to wait until DOFLinx has a chance to init first, and then press start button which will also start the pup-pack.

AxePin
          Participant
            @axepin

Hi there, Awesome PuP-Pack!

I found a bug, I am getting green lines(2pixels) at bottom on the topper videos in Desktop Mode.

After some research I noticed for the FP_TRONLEG_STERN_ULT videos

the BackgroundLogo->TronLegacyLogo.mp4 has a 1920×560 video res, This has no green line when running.

but the StartGameLogo->StartGameLogo.mp4 has a 1920×562 video res 2 pixel diff, this makes the green line at bottom.

VLC doesn’t like mixing the 2 different video res running on the Topper.

I Copied another video TRON->TRON_N.mp4 and renamed it TronLegacyLogo.mp4 and sure enough the green line disappears.

This TronLegacyLogo.mp4 needs re-encoding at 1920×562 resolution like the rest of the videos on the Topper.

Hope this helps. Hopefully you can update this amazing PuP Pack with the fix.

PS: 2 blown up topper screenshots attached to see it in action

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by AxePin.
            Attachments:
          Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?