Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

Anyone working on Truck Stop?  I want to start a new/conversion for a 1980s table and was thinking about that one.

bjschneider93
    Participant
    @bjschneider93

Truck stop has been done already. But whatever you feel like doing is cool

agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

Vpx?  I’ve checked numerous places but I’m not seeing it.

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

It was in the original vpx beta table thread at vpf back in 2016. There were plans to revamp by @Sindbad at one point but I don’t remember ever seeing that version completed.

My wife won her round of Truckstop at a pinball tournament this summer and doesn’t let me forget it.

agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

Yep i found a thread where it was being discussed but nothing that i can find was ever released.  I can only find a v9 version.  Btw bord, you’re a lucky man.  I can’t get my wife near a pinball machine much less compete in tourneys!

bjschneider93
    Participant
    @bjschneider93

It was never officially released but someone had released a nude version of it and then released the actual table for a short time a few weeks later. It looks fine and plays fair well in my opinion

agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

I guess that explains why I’m not finding it anywhere.  I’ve only been in the vpin scene since March.  I really don’t want to reinvent the wheel if there’s a version that looks and plays well already.

Sindbad
    Participant
    @sindbad

I’m still working on a new playfield in a high resolution. Since I got rheumatism, I’m very slow in painting with GIMP. Hopefully, I can release the VPX version in the next couple of months.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    agentEighty6
    Participant
    @zigbane

Sounds good Sindbad.  Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

I’m still working on a new playfield in a high resolution. Since I got rheumatism, I’m very slow in painting with GIMP. Hopefully, I can release the VPX version in the next couple of months.

Take your time. It is really good to hear from you old friend. I hope someday something can be done for your rheumatism to can lead to less pain

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW