(solved) trying to get pin up player to work for three days

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant
      @aklaers

I am stuck, I have been working at this for three days and i have popper working along with being able to run a test with PinUpPlayerTestPack.exe but I can not for the life of me get player to run with a table. I have uninstalled and downloaded everything twice and followed the instructions word for word. Can anyone help me?

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator
        Andrew
        Participant
          @aklaers

I have watched them at a minimum 6 times. and the last time I had them on while I was installing the whole thing

Thalamus
            @thalamus

Then I’m having hard time to help you. You don’t provide any info about what the problem really is – and maybe you don’t even know ?

outhere
              @outhere
              MemberContributorvipModerator

Like Thalamus said more information would be helpful

Did you Set up the emulator?

Did you add the game to Game manager?

Did you add the game to playlists?

This may help

Installing PinUp System

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

Andrew
              Participant
                @aklaers

Like Thalamus said more information would be helpful

Did you Set up the emulator? Yes, I have popper working great, I have all the needed files installed using 7zip to unzip all, vpx works great with color roms, i have set in registry all games  to 0 on ddraw, all the right box’s checked per guide in vpin mame.  The only thing i cant seem to do is click on plugin settings when i right click on backglass to verify that PuPb2s server plugin is working, does not give me the option.

Did you add the game to Game manager? I have all games added to the game manager. I have also renamed all PuP games with PUP in front of the names as to separate them from the non pup version with no backglass for it.

Did you add the game to playlists? all of my VP9, Physmod5, VPX have their own playlist and can be chosen and played through popper.

I think its a problem with possible b2s but I have loaded and installed the one thats in the insructions 4 times now but when i Start a pup game either through VPX or popper The pup pack does not start.

Does that help?

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

When you bring this window up you don’t have activate plugins at the bottom

BackGlass settings

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

Thought it was. Select backglass then cntr+s ?! Well, seldom I need to so might be wrong.

Andrew
                    Participant
                      @aklaers

I have finally got it to work. The problem was I didn’t create a plugin folder in the tables folder for the pup B2s folder to go in. Basically I missed one stupid little thing. Thank you for your help, it made me re read and with the help of the Facebook group it was found.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?