Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SG1bsoN
    Participant
    @sg1bson

Firstly a HUGE thank you to everyone in this community! I have learned so much from everyone here and could not have setup my pin cab without your help. Being new I missed out on the BW Twilight Zone mod that HauntFreaks did, but always thought it looked really cool so thought I would have a go myself with this awesome version by Skitso. I have only adjusted the table images and lighting to achieve the look I was after, the rest of the table is as Skitso made it (what all you guys do with the scripts, layout, models etc is WAY beyond my skillset) I've just literally stood on the shoulders of giants with a torch and a spray can :)

I've included a B2S that I made in the download which matches the table colour pallet although I failed trying to animate it so it's only static unfortunately (but looks nice anyway)

Changing the DMD colour to black and white is also recommended to finish the look

This has only been tested on my cabinet so can't guarantee it will look correct in desktop mode

If for whatever reason I have upset anyone for uploading this I apologise in advance and will take it down immediately upon request

Thank You once again!

Stuart

Total of 55 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Been having this for a while now and I think you did a great job. Like I mentioned before. Hauntfreaks mod was really looking good, but, unfortunately built on a version with bugs. So, I find it fitting that a B/W mod update was made.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    SG1bsoN
    Participant
    @sg1bson

Been having this for a while now and I think you did a great job. Like I mentioned before. Hauntfreaks mod was really looking good, but, unfortunately built on a version with bugs. So, I find it fitting that a B/W mod update was made.

Thank You Thalamus! I hope everyone likes it :)

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Can’t wait to try this out tonight! Looks fantastic!!

7x4x1z
    Participant
    @cookieraid

Oh my fricken gawd! I’ve been waiting for this forever! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    KrakenByte
    Participant
    @krakenbyte

Great! THX!

William shatner twilight zone GIF - Find on GIFER

KrakenByte Kraken

Matteo
    Participant
    @matteo

Thank’s the update :)

m.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

‘There’s something on the wing!!’

cyberpez
    Participant
    @cyberpez

dywtssrs

ridlar
    Participant
    @ridlar

Loaded this up on the cab…looks really slick!

thank you man!

hontis
    Participant
    @hontis

Thank you thank you!! I missed out on the previous B/W version and this looks awesome.

superproxy
    Participant
    @superproxy

thanks a bunch for making this!! if i may throw in a wish list item, it would be awesome if there was an option to have everything in B&W, including the gumball machine, bumpers and flippers. but regardless, excellent version!

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

@superproxy, you can do that yourself by just replacing the LUT with a grey scale one.

superproxy
    Participant
    @superproxy

@superproxy, you can do that yourself by just replacing the LUT with a grey scale one.

thanks for that info. i will look into that. always learning something new.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1
    @superproxy – – and there’s already a b&w lut in the image manager – sorry for bad pic, just look for the one that ends in BaW
    20201008_213657
    20201008_213358

mraaron
    Participant
    @mraaron

Installed this tonight.. Love the original b/w mod but this took it to a whole new level.. Very nice looking!!

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Torch and spray can?  Curious how you did create this.  Glad you not only tackled this but shared.  Big fan of Skitso’s mods.  His crew for this TZ is top shelf.  What this mod does is let me see things better.  I’m seeing stuff on this table I’d never spotted before.  Really an impressive mod – from the table to the bg to mentioning setting the dmd to b&w.  Spot-on suggestion that sets the tone!  Enjoyed following this project and wow…came together fast.

SG1bsoN
    Participant
    @sg1bson

thanks a bunch for making this!! if i may throw in a wish list item, it would be awesome if there was an option to have everything in B&W, including the gumball machine, bumpers and flippers. but regardless, excellent

@superproxy – – and there’s already a b&w lut in the image manager – sorry for bad pic, just look for the one that ends in BaW
    20201008_213657
    20201008_213358

That LUT was left over from my first attempt.. I still have a version based on that but think it looks nicer with the extra bit of colour

SG1bsoN
    Participant
    @sg1bson

Torch and spray can? Curious how you did create this. Glad you not only tackled this but shared. Big fan of Skitso’s mods. His crew for this TZ is top shelf. What this mod does is let me see things better. I’m seeing stuff on this table I’d never spotted before. Really an impressive mod – from the table to the bg to mentioning setting the dmd to b&w. Spot-on suggestion that sets the tone! Enjoyed following this project and wow…came together fast.

Glad you are enjoying it! I agree it does make it easier to see whats going on.. as I mentioned the other day I’ve done a similar mod to Kingpin as well which makes everything clearer too, I think I need to get my eyes tested 🤣😂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW