Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

1.3B is really a high score. I feel I have to learn this table again and I love you guys for it. Reset my HST when this was released and I’m struggling even getting my name on the board.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

That’s something we often forget to do Thalamus (resetting high scores).  I think I will do the same, it brings honor to this new version and those high scores will mean something more

Pinbolt
    Participant
    @pinbolt

The problem with the blackbox in the DT View is solved.

In your v2.00 and 2.03 the two backpanel picture are black.

I import the two backpanels from your v1.5 version and it looks good now.

TWZ

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

Love the updates!    The physics are fantastic.   That was the one thing that never quite felt right with Ninuzzu’s beautiful original table.   Granted it was the very early days of VPX.

Curious, is this skewing in the apron intentional?   The cards appear square in the table’s image list

apronskew.

Rastan350
    Participant
    @rastan350

Just played the 2.0 mod of this and wow the physics are top notch. I think some of the best I’ve seen. Thanks!

mikemr2
    Participant
    @mikemr2

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but any news on colorized DMD?

Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

Love the updates! The physics are fantastic. That was the one thing that never quite felt right with Ninuzzu’s beautiful original table. Granted it was the very early days of VPX.

Curious, is this skewing in the apron intentional? The cards appear square in the table’s image list

apronskew.

It’s not intentional and I’ve been thinking about that too. It’s probably a mesh issue… Maybe bord will fix that in the next version. There’s a couple of other improvements/fixes in the pipeline too.

joeplainfield
    Participant
    @joeplainfield

Really nice. Thank you

Mark70
    Participant
    @mark70

Thanks a lot “Team rothborski” for this really excellent looking and playing table!
    In addition to what has already been said, I like how the ball goes onto the wire ramp bridge and bounces back a little before stopping at the end of the bridge to fall onto the playfield.  This is exactly what (the few) real tables which I played did.

Any chance for a “Team rothborski” version of Junk Yard in the future? ;-)

Last but not least, also thanks again to Ninuzzu who created a superb TZ Version as one of the first VPX tables!

PhilTheWood
    Participant
    @philthewood

I have the same issue with the bottom part.  The instruction stickers are cut as well as the ‘Twilight Zone’ logo.  You can see the effect on Pinbolt’s screenshot above.

Is there a way to fix this? I tried to play with the FOV settings but I cannot manage to have it properly displayed.

thanks,

robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

I have the same issue with the bottom part. The instruction stickers are cut as well as the ‘Twilight Zone’ logo. You can see the effect on Pinbolt’s screenshot above.

Is there a way to fix this? I tried to play with the FOV settings but I cannot manage to have it properly displayed.

@philthewood
    Are you a desktop or cab user? Bolt’s desktop screenshot is correct, the apron is partially obstructed by the lockdown bar which should be visible in the desktop view. If you’re on a cab however, you can manually turn off the lockdown bar in the editor as follows:

TZ_lockbar

Don’t forget to save ;-)

PhilTheWood
    Participant
    @philthewood

I have the same issue with the bottom part. The instruction stickers are cut as well as the ‘Twilight Zone’ logo. You can see the effect on Pinbolt’s screenshot above.

@philthewood Are you a desktop or cab user? Bolt’s desktop screenshot is correct, the apron is partially obstructed by the lockdown bar which should be visible in the desktop view. If you’re on a cab however, you can manually turn off the lockdown bar in the editor as follows:

TZ_lockbar

Don’t forget to save ;-)

Thanks @robertms I will try that out.  I am indeed in Cab mode.

Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

Updated to 2.05

• Fixed skewed apron
    • Fixed flasher reflections that weren’t visible
    • Improved bumber lights and flashers
    • Improved right hand side red flasher
    • Added a script option for lockdownbar visibility
    8 users thanked author for this post.
    TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

This table is hard.

And I love it.

Gwen
    Participant
    @gwen

Thanks for the great update Skitso!

I am seeing one issue with it:  When hitting the gumball machine and starting Powerball mode, the ball in play is not the powerball but a normal steel ball.  I can see the powerball in the gumball machine during this time too.  This issue was happening with previous versions of the table as well.

Gwen
    - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Hmm. That is odd @gwen – I’m pretty sure that has not failed me once. ( on 2.0.3 – not tried 2.0.5 yet )

Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

It’s a known issue, but seems only to happen extremely rarely and seemingly random. Roth tried to nail it down, but it still happens some times when you play many games consecutive.

Gwen
    Participant
    @gwen

It’s a known issue, but seems only to happen extremely rarely and seemingly random. Roth tried to nail it down, but it still happens some times when you play many games consecutive.

OK  thanks.  Oddly though it happened to me on my first game on the first ball.

Gwen

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

In a couple hundred games, I’ve only had this happen once.  My guess is that if the rom hasn’t seen the Powerball in x number of gumball ejects, it assumes the game is being played without a Powerball and treats a random steel ball as a Poweball.  Since the table is set for the Powerball always to start in the gumball machine, this can happen occasionally after several restarts.  I believe there is also a Rom setting to treat every other ball ejected from the gumball as a Powerball for instances where the machine is missing the Powerball.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Gwen
    Participant
    @gwen

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Gwen

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW