• This topic has 24 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Brew.
Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Numiah
    Participant
    @numiah

Thanks a gazillion.
    She works a treat, and adds a lot more to this table.

Had the blue screen too, but reading the comments and updating from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 solved it in a jiffy.
    Always scary to update these things since it might break something else hehe.

i5-4690 - 8Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256Gb SSD - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) /Samsung 49" 4K UHDR -Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - Tiltbob

Rafael Tetsuo
    Participant
    @rafaeltetsuo

Beautiful! Thank you for this!

Gunner
    Participant
    @knievel

Hi I’m having a black box pop up along the bottom of the backglass at certain times.

I’m guessing this is a PUP Shape issue, I just updated to the latest version of Pinup Player.

Has anyone else seen this with Pinup Player 1.4.5?

Thanks for any help, one of my favorite tables!

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

Hi I’m having a black box pop up along the bottom of the backglass at certain times.

I’m guessing this is a PUP Shape issue, I just updated to the latest version of Pinup Player.

Has anyone else seen this with Pinup Player 1.4.5?

Thanks for any help, one of my favorite tables!

when you see this black box and a bluescreen at multiball. you have not updated correctly to pinup 1.44 or 1.45

Brew
    Participant
    @brew

Im trying to use the Twister Pup Pack and Im having issues. Ive narrowed it down to the table and B2s. When I have a B2s backglass and not the pup pack, it loads fast. When I have no b2s and no pup pack it loads really slow. When I have the pup pack and no b2s it loads slow.

Its like the table is hanging on trying load the b2s or something. :wacko:

I should add that almost all the rest of my pup pack tables run fine except TMNT has seemingly the same issue

Any thoughts out there? :-)

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW